Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Moschino Pack?

Is it worth it? The outfits looked awesome, but I'm not sure what else it includes and if it's worth it? Opinions please?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I love it. It comes with some floor markings and backdrops that you can change scenes in so you can pose sims for portraits that you can then hang on the wall etc and some great build stuff. I believe there's a freelance fashion photography career too but I havent' played that yet.
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Yes! It’s worth it for the photo frames, and the BB is really nice. I actually think the Cas is the weakest aspect, but only because I wanted more (the slick back hairdos i have been waiting for, forever lol)... I think these collab stuff packs have always come with cringe outfits in the past (katy Perry sweet dreams lol), so maybe they shied away from going all out with the fashion and focused more on other things for this pack? I dunno, I was expecting more fashion given the title lol.. But id still recommend it ;)
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    I waited some time buying it, I normally buy everything on release day, but was pleasantly surprised. The CAS isn't really my style, but some of the hairs are nice. I do like the build/buy objects too. I rarely use stuff packs for their gameplay features so I can't say much about it, other than that the photography feature is in no way as good as pose player. But if you don't use mods, I suppose it is a very welcome upgrade.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,715 Member
    I’d say absolutely, I use it all the time! I love the BB items that came with it and the photography career is actually really interactive.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It's not my favorite pack, but it's kind of fun.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,529 Member
    edited May 2020
    Is it worth it? The outfits looked awesome, but I'm not sure what else it includes and if it's worth it? Opinions please?

The new picture poses,tripod and frames make this pack worth it on it's own.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 711 Member
    I was pleasantly surprised by how much of the Moschino pack I use. I like the build/buy items and a lot of the CAS items and the photography stuff is nice too.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    It was more than worth it for me. For the photography stuff rather than the clothes.
  • Options
    j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    CAS isn't great, but BB is beautiful (windows, couches) and I really enjoy the photographer career.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Build/Buy items are amazing, CAS is 🤢
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Acarolina07Acarolina07 Posts: 8 New Member
    I like it, it has some cool build/buy objects, I love the windows in the pack. The CAS isn't the greatest. And the gameplay behind it is nice like the career and the whole photography thing. I brought it on sale and I don't have any regrets. It's better than like Luxury party.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I really want this pack. I'm hoping that it will go on sales soon. :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    It's the "Photography" pack for me.
    I don't care about the Moschino brand, but I did like a few of the outfits.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    edited May 2020
    I haven't really used the freelance career too much, but so far good. As far as the CAS and B/B items, I personally think that they're pretty cool (but tbf, I have a weird sense of fashion :) ), although, it requires special taste for a sim/simmer. Taking close ups and defined shots are pretty cool when using the tripod since all you have to do is place your selected camera onto the device and have your sims pose for the camera. It's a super cool feature!

I've been using most of their build/buy mode items consistently when making my own photoshoots and lofts.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2020
    It's a good SP! The freelance photography career and objects are great.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    I really want this pack. I'm hoping that it will go on sales soon. :)

I am like you... I am really wanting it to go on sale before I buy it.