Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    I thought this had been play tested by the creators? I have not left someone at the alter either, have made a founder for this challenge, but haven't started as yet, does anyone know how to do this? I'd hate to get to this stage and not be able to do it. Do you have to have a certain trait, like non-committal ? maybe?

Alwayssimming is the co-creator of this challenge.

As far as I know, you can't leave a sim at the alter with an interaction right now. You'll have to make believe. If I was you, I would have them get engaged, throw the wedding event, but then NOT have them get married at the event. :]
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • faerydreams13faerydreams13 Posts: 94 Member
    Arrowleaf wrote: »
    I thought this had been play tested by the creators? I have not left someone at the alter either, have made a founder for this challenge, but haven't started as yet, does anyone know how to do this? I'd hate to get to this stage and not be able to do it. Do you have to have a certain trait, like non-committal ? maybe?

As far as I know, you can't leave a sim at the alter with an interaction right now. You'll have to make believe. If I was you, I would have them get engaged, throw the wedding event, but then NOT have them get married at the event. :]

This was how I was imagining doing it as well, since I had had that option pop up. Wonder if any of the YouTubers or somebody showing their challenge online has done this part yet. *ventures off to look as my game updates* lol
    Currently Playing:
    The Chudwell Legacy: The Third Generation, featuring Cassie Chudwell.
    The Prism Legacy: A Not So Berry Challenge, featuring Patina Prism
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Arrowleaf wrote: »

This was how I was imagining doing it as well, since I had had that option pop up. Wonder if any of the YouTubers or somebody showing their challenge online has done this part yet. *ventures off to look as my game updates* lol

I know UrbanSims doing this challenge, but she hasn't gotten to that point yet. Maybe try Vixilla (Vixella? Idk how to spell it haha)
  • faerydreams13faerydreams13 Posts: 94 Member
    Nope, she's not there yet either. I didn't see anyone who has made it that far. I bet they'll be getting there soon though. There were teens of the second generation on Tumblr. :)
    Currently Playing:
    The Chudwell Legacy: The Third Generation, featuring Cassie Chudwell.
    The Prism Legacy: A Not So Berry Challenge, featuring Patina Prism
  • kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    I think if I were doing this, I'd throw a wedding and them have my sim actually break up with their betrothed during the wedding party...
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    @kethrydrake that's what I planned to do.

This challenge is so much fun, I can't stop playing ;) I really want to complete this challenge
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    if you click on the person you are marrying an option to call of the wedding should be there.
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited March 2017
    The time has come. Jace and Beryl have had their first child!!
    Meet, Fairy Rose Milk
    o6fon4.jpg

(I plan to play these 'not so berries' as being born with the colors of their parents, chosing a color as a child, and then coming into a color as teen-elder
    SO for Fairy Rose. She's born with Green hair and white eyes. As a child her color will be purple. She will get purple hair and eyes. As a teen she will come into the pink for the next generation. Just something fun for me to do <3)
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • JunoSimsJunoSims Posts: 74 Member
    Anybody have a favorite Youtuber doing the Not So Berry Challenge? So far, I'm loving Vixella's and Koffee's!
    294i51u.jpg
  • alwaysimminggalwaysimmingg Posts: 82 Member
    JunoSims wrote: »
    Anybody have a favorite Youtuber doing the Not So Berry Challenge? So far, I'm loving Vixella's and Koffee's!

oooh so many!! Kaleidow XURBANSIMSX itslawspaws Fantayzia jessamica92 to name a few ;)
    43a9e79e48f14f5ed6488469d6d1976f.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
    edited March 2017
    Status Update!
    Four Elements Left, Level 7 Science Career, Logic 6, Mischef 3.
    Beryl is once again pregnant and fingers crossed for a boy!!
    Post edited by princess2109 on
    Edit
    I wanted a boy, but Beryl said otherwise. Welcome the 2nd heiress,
    Amaranth Skye Milk
    (colors will be White > Sky Blue > Pink)
    bf49lh.jpg

And with Beryl now an Adult I'm hoping to get one more pregnancy in her early adult days! As I'd really like to have an heir as well.
    Edit
    I wanted a boy, but Beryl said otherwise. Welcome the 2nd heiress,
    Amaranth Skye Milk
    (colors will be White > Sky Blue > Pink)
    bf49lh.jpg

And with Beryl now an Adult I'm hoping to get one more pregnancy in her early adult days! As I'd really like to have an heir as well.
    tenor.gif
    co-creator of the Not So Berry legacy challenge // I'm a lover // twitter // twitch
  • RosenrotNikkiRosenrotNikki Posts: 24 Member
    I just heard of this challenge, and I love it! I am wayyyyyyy too impatient to do a challenge like this. I have a little challenge in mind, but I cannot post a thread just yet :( I love watching Jessicmica (sorry for mispelling her name!) and UrbanSims do this challenge!!!
    edited April 2017
    Hey would you guys like to help me pick out an heir now that they're all born??
    Before you say 'Yes!' allow me to introduce the final two children.
    Meet Illusion and Mystic Milk!
    fkpafq.jpg
    'Illusion'
    'White>>Creme>>Pink'
    b6rbyu.jpg
    'Mystic'
    'Green>>Yellow>>Pink'
    If you would like to vote find the photos and poll underneath
    5l6pw6.jpg
    Fairy Rose
    2m5e5q9.jpg
    Amaranth
    1zf5tsw.jpg
    Illusion
    2rqc67l.jpg
    Mystic
    ,;Poll;,
    fkpafq.jpg
    'Illusion'
    'White>>Creme>>Pink'
    b6rbyu.jpg
    'Mystic'
    'Green>>Yellow>>Pink'
    5l6pw6.jpg
    Fairy Rose
    2m5e5q9.jpg
    Amaranth
    1zf5tsw.jpg
    Illusion
    2rqc67l.jpg
    Mystic
    ,;Poll;,

who won the heir poll?
    fkpafq.jpg
    'Illusion'
    'White>>Creme>>Pink'
    b6rbyu.jpg
    'Mystic'
    'Green>>Yellow>>Pink'
    5l6pw6.jpg
    Fairy Rose
    2m5e5q9.jpg
    Amaranth
    1zf5tsw.jpg
    Illusion
    2rqc67l.jpg
    Mystic
    ,;Poll;,

who won the heir poll?

Fairy won!! For awhile Illusion and Fairy were tied, but then at some point Fairy took the poll in a landslide!!

I'm not on my home computer at the moment, so i can't play. But I'll get nack to playing again soon!
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Starting this challenge today! Here is my founder sim Peppa Mint

BxniGI5.png
  • Bronte5544Bronte5544 Posts: 1 New Member
    I was just wondering, I started this challenge and I am wondering what to do because I don't have get together so I don't have the wellness or dancing skills etc so what should I do. It's not really a pack I want to buy so should I replace those traits/skills etc with something else. if you have any ideas please reply.
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    Bronte5544 wrote: »
    I was just wondering, I started this challenge and I am wondering what to do because I don't have get together so I don't have the wellness or dancing skills etc so what should I do. It's not really a pack I want to buy so should I replace those traits/skills etc with something else. if you have any ideas please reply.

What packs do you have?
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
    Bronte5544 wrote: »

i would either skip to a gen where you can do it or
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    So I recently started this challenge. I'm not very far into it because I started it and then went on vacation but I'm having lots of fun with it and am eager to play with it more.

1rxhy9.jpg
    286th95.jpg
    Meet Miss Pennyroyal Berrington who lives in a slightly remodeled apartment in the city. Her name comes from the plant pennyroyal which is a toxic member of the mint family. It was pretty and also seemed fitting lol.

qsw2na.jpg
    2rhw5rt.jpg
    Pen works on her Mischief skill on unsuspecting tourists and neighbors alike.

34qql8p.jpg
    2q9vorb.jpg
    Pennyroyal gets her Science on. I love the science career so I'm looking forward to hopefully, maybe actually completing it this time though I think it will definitely be a challenge on a normal lifespan.

11rqcly.jpg
    9thoj5.jpg
    When not working on her actual job requirements Pen spends her time at work making use of the convenient rock deposits in the search of items to send in for elements and being extremely awkward at trying to make friends with her coworkers.

117gz9t.jpg
    My original thought was to get her together with Sergio Romeo...

w9ju5f.jpg
    2re6t07.jpg
    However she's developed quite an amusing relationship with her noisy neighbor Salim that I'm pretty sure we're going to go with him instead. It seems just like Pen that her revenge for keeping her awake at night would be to saddle him with her for the rest of his life...

At the end of a couple of days of playing I currently have 3 Elements, am Level 2 of Science Career, Have 2 Mischief Skill Points and 2 Logic Skill Points. Seems like a long way to go but it's been a lot of fun Iove playing mischievious sims they're always so much fun.
    ~ ~ ~
  • BlessingofVehkBlessingofVehk Posts: 1 New Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Generation Two: Rose

You had everything you desired as a child but you were always longing for more. As an adult you have a hard time committing to relationships as you’re so focused on your career. If we had a workaholic trait in The Sims 4 you would have it. You have absolutely no maternal instincts whatsoever but you still love your child with all your heart.

Traits: Hot Headed, Snob, Romantic
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Career: Politician

Rules:

-Only have one child
    -Leave someone at the alter
    -Get married as an elder

I am working on Gen two... but how does one leave someone at the alter.. I've never actually done this.

You Have them elope immediatley then click on your sim the select the broken heart chat thingie
  • carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member
    Thanks for this explanation, @BlessingofVehk! My 2nd generation heir just reached adulthood, and I was wondering the same thing...
    6UGz4SO.jpg
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Generation Two: Rose

You had everything you desired as a child but you were always longing for more. As an adult you have a hard time committing to relationships as you’re so focused on your career. If we had a workaholic trait in The Sims 4 you would have it. You have absolutely no maternal instincts whatsoever but you still love your child with all your heart.

Traits: Hot Headed, Snob, Romantic
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Career: Politician

Rules:

-Only have one child
    -Leave someone at the alter
    -Get married as an elder

I am working on Gen two... but how does one leave someone at the alter.. I've never actually done this.

You Have them elope immediatley then click on your sim the select the broken heart chat thingie

you can actually click something like "leave at the alter" DURING their wedding <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top