Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Sookie_54 wrote: »
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost - Thanks so much for the feedback Adrian. I value your opinion.

I will have to try again to click on the ad in incognito mode. In the past, I would click on the ad and the login in box would appear. But after I logged on, the blue bonus ad box would disappear.

that is what happened to me last night. I tried several times. Both on my laptop and on my tablet. I had no ads for a few hours no matter what page I clicked on. Eventually after 10pm mountain time they came back though.
    I don't use 'incognito' at home anymore but I do from work and it works fine. It might be that you need to login in first, before clicking the first ad. Remember that it is an entirely new session and will not know anything about your login on any other browser session.

Hopefully it is as simple as that. :)

The box will be there, then I log in and it is gone and doesn't come back...
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Sometimes the box will be there, I'll log in, and the box will disappear but usually it won't and will allow me to watch it. Sorry to hear it isn't working out as well for you, @sookie_54!
    It's ok the ads are working for the most part today. I just hope that I don't have hours without any again today.
    edited January 2016
    I am working on Championship Dreams so that I can get Man Cave Compilation when it pops up on the DD later tonight. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks to Reach I was able to get Championship Dreams for 55sp. YAY!
    Post edited by Sookie_54 on
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    @ajaxpost - Thanks so much for the feedback Adrian. I value your opinion.

I will have to try again to click on the ad in incognito mode. In the past, I would click on the ad and the login in box would appear. But after I logged on, the blue bonus ad box would disappear.

that is what happened to me last night. I tried several times. Both on my laptop and on my tablet. I had no ads for a few hours no matter what page I clicked on. Eventually after 10pm mountain time they came back though.
    I don't use 'incognito' at home anymore but I do from work and it works fine. It might be that you need to login in first, before clicking the first ad. Remember that it is an entirely new session and will not know anything about your login on any other browser session.

Hopefully it is as simple as that. :)

The box will be there, then I log in and it is gone and doesn't come back...

That's the way it is for me too.

However, I have enough sim points at the moment for myself. I just need new simpoints for gifting.
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Sookie_54 - What other pieces do you need for the Man Cave Comp? I looked at your wishlist but didn't see anything for that Comp.
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    edited January 2016
    despina53 wrote: »
    @Sookie_54 - What other pieces do you need for the Man Cave Comp? I looked at your wishlist but didn't see anything for that Comp.

I believe the rock wall is the only thing on my wish list for it now. I have 16% of Man Cave Comp now so I'm hoping it will be fairly cheap if not free later tonight when it's on DD. I can add cheaper items if you'd like. :)
    Please do @Sookie_54 B)
    Check your inbox, @Sookie_54 ;)
    I was just now able to get Man Cave for 45sp! WOOT WOOT!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Wow, Jodi, good job keeping this thread and all it's advice organized! This will be very helpful. Would you prefer us to keep on topic and not digress all over the place??? Is that possible???? :)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited January 2016
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Wow, Jodi, good job keeping this thread and all it's advice organized! This will be very helpful. Would you prefer us to keep on topic and not digress all over the place??? Is that possible???? :)

Thanks for the feedback. As to your second question if I prefer we stay on topic, absolutely not!!! This thread has become what it is because we strayed off topic. :mrgreen:
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    I don't know where my head is at lately :( . I forgot to wish Regina ( @rnramey ) Happy Birthday on Monday. Hope it was a good one <3
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello DD Stalkers,
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 25 hours. Indulgent Living and Steampunk Savvy come up at their best discounts. Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire makes its solo appearance. There are also quite a few single item white deals (appear once on the list) that are part of other great sets.

This includes the Strictly Business Womens Suit, part of Fifth Avenue Fashions. As a clothing and hairstyle set it can be fairly expensive. It was one of the more challenging ones for me to get - I managed it with a lot of help from other awesome DD stalkers. If you snag this suit at 722 and the Business Button-down Suit at 866 that is a good start. The entire set does not appear on the DD, but it does occasionally show up on the weekly sales page.

Current Deal: (as of 12:30 pm UTC)
    718 ) Plant Pocket / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:
    719 ) Electo-Dance Top / 28 / 75 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 68)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    720 ) Olympian Physique / 510 / 1000 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, but less than # 331, # 559, # 924, # 770) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

721 ) Industrial Chic Window / 34 / 91 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

722 ) Strictly Business Womens Suit / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

723 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 800 / 1296 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, but less than # 37)

724 ) Indulgent Living / 310 / 990 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 702, # 685, # 261)

725 ) Alvar Vintage Famous Food Processor / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking;
    December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

726 ) Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire / 954 / 1467 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Make a Wish Compilation
    Includes: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Slumber; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den)

727 ) Pump Me / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

728 ) Fantasy World Tree / 11 / 27 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den); Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

729 ) Impermanent Dinner Table / 30 / 89 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation

730 ) Animal Friends Wall Shelf V.4 / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Forest Bedroom; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

731 ) Gothic Glamour Home Office- Hyelophobia Horror Desk / 31 / 81 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    This was me today:

"Got that" :expressionless:
    "Okay, I'll get that on the next rotation" :smirk:
    "Gotta remember to get that in 3 hours!" :astonished:
    (Sidetracked doing nonsense stuff :trollface: and then returned to my laptop)
    "OH NO!! I MISSED IT!!" :frowning:
    (Checking the Daily Deals spreadsheet for the item's next rotation)
    "GASP! I want that instead!!" :love:
    "Oh. . . that's a long wait" :disappointed:

This was a Daily Deals emotional roller coaster! :tired_face:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    This was me today:

It certainly is! :)

But it makes the moment when you do snag that deal all the sweeter. Patience grasshopper and the Store will be yours! :smiley:
    23kels89 wrote: »
    This was me today:

You missed:
    "Got that" and
    "Got that"
    :p

-9° C (14°F) outside and the heating system is broken... that's gonna be a frosty night. :disappointed: :

-9° C (14°F) outside and the heating system is broken... that's gonna be a frosty night. :disappointed: :

Please try to stay warm. Use lots of blankets. I will pray for you.

You missed:
    "Got that" and
    "Got that"
    :p

You...
    are...
    AWESOME :+1:

Thanks a million for the gifts!

And I'm sorry about your cold night tonight. :frowning: Please try to stay warm. I'm sure you have lots of cozy blankets.

You know what I would do? I'd build myself a fort with the couch cushions and fluff it up with all the pillows in the house. (Hey, you're never too old for a fort :wink: )

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Indulgent Living for free ✓ :smiley:

This let me buy the Luxe Lougewear + Indulgent Living for 55 SP, and finish the Monarch Suit!
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Thank you for your kind word and wishes @Sookie_54 and @23Kels89. I put on some warm clothes and took out my extra warm winter blanket. I usually never use this one, but tonight I do.

It's after midnight here and hey, they working on it. The main room heater is a litte bit warm now. Kitchen and bathroom are still cold.

Tonight my cat can sleep in my room; usually she has to sleep in the floor and bathroom. I will go to sleep now.

@23kels89
    You're welcome ;)
    And I like your idea with the fort. :D
    Thank you for your kind word and wishes @Sookie_54 and @23Kels89. I put on some warm clothes and took out my extra warm winter blanket. I usually never use this one, but tonight I do.

It's after midnight here and hey, they working on it. The main room heater is a litte bit warm now. Kitchen and bathroom are still cold.

Tonight my cat can sleep in my room; usually she has to sleep in the floor and bathroom. I will go to sleep now.

@23kels89
    You're welcome ;)
    And I like your idea with the fort. :D

Hopefully they will have it fixed by tomorrow night. Sleep well.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    As to your second question if I prefer we stay on topic, absolutely not!!! This thread has become what it is because we strayed off topic. :mrgreen:

Whew! :D

@23kels89 LOL, never too old for a fort, love it.
    @ZeeGee
    Firs off, thanks for the gifts!! :blush: I looooove 'em!
    And secondly, forts are amazing! I'm going to teach my great-great grandchildren how to build forts rather than flying around in their hover cars and talking on their hands-free wristwatch telephones all day long.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top