Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @hayley~belle you're welcome for the gifts
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    edited December 2015
    :D HEY EVERYONE! currently amazon.com is having a sale on the sims 3 EPs& SPs digital downloads! the sale ends today (tonight i think) so nows a good time to get them for cheap!(6$ each)

i just got supernatural and might get generations & island paradise B)

edit: i bought Supernatural, Generations, & 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff
    eyeing island paradise, it it good/worth getting?
    Post edited by R3imiu on
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
    Happy new year from oz
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    In Germany, before the year ends and we wish a "Happy New Year", we wish that people get well into the next year. And that is, what I wish to everyone here today.

As there is no real translation for it, I wish it in German.

Ich wünsch Euch allen einen Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr.

Greetings
    Neko
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    In celebration of my YouTube channel reaching 100 subscribers I am having a lottery!
    Awesome! Congrats Tasha, that's quite an impressive achievement competing for viewers with so many other Let's Players.

Thank you! I feel pretty proud of it. :)
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @rnramey thank you so much for the friend request and the amazing Hollywood Regency Den. It's amazing thank you <3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,063 Member
    @rnramey thank you so much for the friend request and the amazing Hollywood Regency Den. It's amazing thank you

You are very welcome! Hope you get as much enjoyment out of the The Sims 3 as I do. Goes back to lurking.
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Sookie_54Sookie_54 Posts: 429 Member
    edited December 2015
    I am so excited I found this thread! :smiley:
    Post edited by Sookie_54 on
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 20+ hours. Sorry I didn't get this posted earlier. Spent my entire morning at the Verizon store since my phone died last night. A new phone wasn't really in my budget, but...oooh...new shiny thing with apps and stuff...between setting the phone up and finishing downloading/installing all my store content I think the rest of my day is spoken for. :)

Hopefully those waiting for Romanza Ceremony Reception + Attire saw that it was coming up on the spreadsheet and were able to snag it. It was number 662.

Things to watch for in the next 20ish hours - The Toasty Fine Flame Finish Stove from Edwardian Expression is at its best discount now. Other than that, there are a lot of white once-on-the-rotation deals including the solo appearance of Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles at number 667. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    663 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Toasty Fine Flame Finish Stove / 26 / 90 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 663, # 414)

Upcoming Deals:
    664 ) Beach Bummin' / 616 / 762 / 19% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 362)

665 ) The Great Chair / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

This is a 3-hour deal
    666 ) Decorative Curtains / 24 / 75 / 68% / 3 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

667 ) Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles / 420 / 757 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

668 ) Capacitor Cabinet Island / 17 / 34 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

669 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 516 / 1125 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, # 273)

670 ) Mistress Mysterium / 48 / 68 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

671 ) Flower Child / 39 / 99 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

672 ) More Magic! / 1012 / 1782 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 748, # 133, but less than # 143)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member

The daily deal section is amazing, last night I sat up until 3.30 am to get the Serenity Retreat at 52% , my Pinky~Belle deserves pampering especially if Devin is going to appear in my town....but we wont mention him!!! I am now busy “watching” loads of videos to earn sim points to take advantage of the daily deals I have the Broadwalk venue on my hit list and I understand it will be coming up soon, luckily I can knit, watch tv while the videos run!!!

Hehehe I did this this morning set the alarm for 4:30am new Years Day to get the Romanza set :)

• kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Happy new year, Simmers! I'm wishing you all a safe and positive 2016. :smiley:
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
    Happy new year from the UK
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    > @amaresity said:
    > Hayley~Belle wrote: »
    >
    >
    > The daily deal section is amazing, last night I sat up until 3.30 am to get the Serenity Retreat at 52% , my Pinky~Belle deserves pampering especially if Devin is going to appear in my town....but we wont mention him!!! I am now busy “watching” loads of videos to earn sim points to take advantage of the daily deals I have the Broadwalk venue on my hit list and I understand it will be coming up soon, luckily I can knit, watch tv while the videos run!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hehehe I did this this morning set the alarm for 4:30am new Years Day to get the Romanza set :)

We are lucky that we have a safe place where we can say this without people thinking we are mad
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy New Year, everyone! :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    @Sookie_54 Welcome, we're glad you found this thread too.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    It has been so long since I last posted, but I found this thread still in the old year. :D It looks beautiful. I am sure it is easier to find info if the thread is under 1000 pages. Thanks @Me1620!

Congrats to new store owners and everyone who snagged a good deal.

Welcome @Hayley~Belle . This is a fun thread and an awesome game.

Best wishes to your mom @Ktarian and your son @simgeek79. I hope 2016 brings you health.

I love your kitties @Franny.

I would like to wish everyone a very happy New Year and many simming hours. Now it is time to make sure the champagne is ready so we can celebrate and then get some sleep. Like many others, I have to be at work tomorrow. Have a wonderful night!
    :no_mouth:
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Happy New Year! It's not 2016 yet here in Florida but I think I'm going to pass out before midnight gets here so wanted to wish everyone a happy new year early. :)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Thank you, @muminek85! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    Happy New Year.
    Frohes Neues Jahr.

It's 6:50 now for me and I'm already awake again (went to bed at about 2:30). I think I'll go to bed again. :lol:
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Thank you for creating this wonderful new home @Me1620! :smiley:

:star: Happy New Year everyone! Or as we say in Dutch: Gelukkig nieuwjaar! Wishing you all lots of joy, happiness, love, laughter and good health! :star:
    Thank you @muminek85 I am finding out that playing the actually sims 3 game is only a small part of sims 3!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Happy New Year to all my DD friends new and old. (even @AlphaFen) I hope your 2016 is bright and filled with laughs and love.

food-smiley-004.gif
    @MvdP1989 thank you very much for the gift <3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Here's an update for where we are up to on the list. This update is for the next just under 26 hours. Numbers 673 and 677 are our green (cheapest) deals in this section. Numbers 678, 680, 681, and 682 are the once on the rotation deals, all of which are parts of other sets. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

671 ) Flower Child / 39 / 99 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals
    672 ) More Magic! / 1012 / 1782 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 748, # 133, but less than # 143)

673 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

674 ) Grandpa's Grove / 741 / 1710 / 57% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 640, # 495)

675 ) Taintless Window by BahHaus / 48 / 100 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 226)

676 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 225 / 365 / 38% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 60, # 633, but less than # 496)

677 ) Relaxed Sweater / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 268, # 380, # 458)

678 ) Shades of Heart / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Girls' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge Compilation;

679 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 270 / 495 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, # 780)

680 ) Alvar Eero Compilation Trash Compactor / 55 / 90 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

681 ) Stacked Planters / 19 / 49 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

682 ) Formal Glad Rags / 30 / 40 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

683 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 544 / 1277 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, but less than # 155, # 487)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @MvdP1989 thank you very much for the gift

You're welcome! :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top