Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does the stargazing blue mat do anything?

Earlier I thought it was for stargazing but sims don't need it for that.

Comments

• Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Its just a rug has no interactions :)
  • Options
    biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    So what is the blue tarp looking thing they show them laying on in screenshots?
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    It's like a rug and just like a rug Sims can lay on it but there is no way to make them do it. Just if you are lucky ... have them stand on it and cue up gaze at stars/clouds. My Sims usually walk away form it and lay on the ground. lol

Some of the pictures that EA uses are mostly faked and can't actually happen in the game. There now are poses on some sites like lay by the fireplace that you can add to your game. But yeah, there are no interactions for the new tarp in the game.

There are threads about EA hoaxing. I can't believe you did not see them.
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    I actually prefer that you don't need it to go stargazing. I mean it would have been nice if it had a lay on interaction but since it's just a rug I wouldn't expect it to.. most decor items don't have interactions.
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    It could have been more then just a rug but again EA got lazy.
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    I wish EA wouldn't do that--putting items like that into screenshots, when you can't use them as they appear in their pictures. I was wondering about that tarp also--but couldn't find it anywhere; then saw this thread.