Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farm animals EP topic

Comments

• rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    I loved the farm items from the Sims 3 store, especially the tractor. The tractor made gardening so much easier.
    I made a farm with all the Sims 3 store farm items, it is lots of fun to play. So I would love a farm expansion pack with all of the pet items too from Sims 3 Pets expansion pack add together too. Dogs and cats are very much a part of farm life as the rest of the farm animals. I don't see why it can't be added together. Add canning, tractors, sewing, knitting, and farm clothing. Throw in camping with camping equipment and call the expansion Country Life.
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    I loved the farm items from the Sims 3 store, especially the tractor. The tractor made gardening so much easier.
    I made a farm with all the Sims 3 store farm items, it is lots of fun to play. So I would love a farm expansion pack with all of the pet items too from Sims 3 Pets expansion pack add together too. Dogs and cats are very much a part of farm life as the rest of the farm animals. I don't see why it can't be added together. Add canning, tractors, sewing, knitting, and farm clothing. Throw in camping with camping equipment and call the expansion Country Life.

I grew up on a farm so naturally I like creating farms in the sims. I have the tractor too along with the chickens and the cows. I would like for the chickens to be able to walk around in the pasture instead of staying close to the hutch.

6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    In the survey it asked for iadditional features we would like to see, i said farming
    My origin id is sim2011
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Yes!

(if they have horrendous country music added to the soundtrack though , that will P*** me off).
  • MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    I've been saying it for a long time; replace Pets with a farming expansion which still includes the basic pets. Much more fleshed out and will offer something to those who really aren't bothered about pets themselves, especially if you can sell the produce you grow or the goods you gain from the animals.

uh...why not just include pets in a farming ep?...I still want dogs, cats & horses :/
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    I've been saying it for a long time; replace Pets with a farming expansion which still includes the basic pets. Much more fleshed out and will offer something to those who really aren't bothered about pets themselves, especially if you can sell the produce you grow or the goods you gain from the animals.

uh...why not just include pets in a farming ep?...I still want dogs, cats & horses :/

That to me is the best way to make pets EP the most interesting, i mean you have cats and dogs on a farm!! Not to mention horses. I love having my poor sims live off the land, I need farming EP!!
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited October 2014
    Instead of just pet expansion pack it should combined both farm and pets.I love the idea of having a farmers market with it.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Oh noes... a farm EP topic again...
    [img]http://cdn.🐸🐸🐸🐸/instances/500x/55164570.jpg[/img]
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • MelReduxMelRedux Posts: 54 Member
    My favorite part of the sims 3 pets EP was breeding and selling horses. I would LOVE to breed pigs, cows, chickens, and GOATS! I love goats they're adorable :3
  • simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    I just want dogs with emotions and the chance to take them to dog shows/agility ... and a vet career
  • MelReduxMelRedux Posts: 54 Member
    simmese wrote: »
    I just want dogs with emotions and the chance to take them to dog shows/agility ... and a vet career

Oohhhh dog agility would be fun! And flyball!
  • AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    Im all for this idea especially if we can get BABY LLAMAS
    baby-llamas.jpg
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I want this expansion so much! I wanted it for Sims 3, so I'd be super thrilled to get it for Sims 4. I hope they give us bigger lots, too, so we can make a real farm that's bigger than a postage stamp.
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I want heffalumps in my game too!!!
    giphy.gif?w=320
  • WillowWillow Posts: 268 Member
    I would love a farm EP but we would need a lot more larger lots, or maybe a whole new neighborhood with big lots for farms. I want a garden EP more than anything with loads of new plants, orchids, greenhouses, etc. Farming though would be fantastic as well. I'd love for my sims to raise animals and make and sell products. Horses running around! <3
    Death by Cow Plant @ youtube: My first Sim Cow Plant Death
    Angry Poops aren't angry enough

15266541567_b097f729db.jpgg7XI2AJ.gif
  • EdwinLiEdwinLi Posts: 37 New Member
    edited October 2014
    Farm Expansion pack will be interesting and can offer new careers/Jobs such as Farmer, veterinarian, or other types of jobs that involve animals and agriculture.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I´d buy a farming EP. In the farm games I know (pretty much only Harvest Moon and some browsergames) you may be able to marry and cook to replenish stamina, but only in The Sims I get the full experience of having to look after my farmer´s needs, customize a home and raise a family. From my experience with TS2 and cc farm animals I think this will be very rewarding.
    I especially like the more fantastic route TS4 takes compared to the older games, so I wouldn´t be averse to the option to bring home and breed real exotic animals from outer space. Or real world exotic animals like ostrichs and llamas. It would be nice if the products we can harvest from our animals would unlock special outfits (wool sweaters or heats with feathers).
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited October 2014
    Oooh, I'm probably one of the few with this point of view, but I really hope pets/farms don't become the first expansion! To be honest, I hated pets for every iteration of the Sims so far. Though I have purchased them (foolishly) each game they've been made for, it was for the other stuff that came with. I love pets and animals in real life but hate the holes, poos, furniture destruction, etc that they have in the game and with all of the wonderful things they could do with this new game, I hope they wait at least a few expansions before adding such a thing :(

I'd NEVER ask them not to make it at all. It would be unfair of me when everyone else in the sim community wants them so badly, I just hope its a while down the road is all.

**Had to add that I love Anavastia's Llama picture though* So cute!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    I loved ALL the farming items from Sims 3 (except I wish the cow could have moved beyond it's little square) and I would be totally on board with a farming EP, especially if it includes domestic pets. I think it could work in a new world, designed especially for farming. I think there are other EPs that should probably come out first, though.
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    piglets_2.jpg
    6a00d8341bf67c53ef017d42b0efcf970c-pi
    baby-chickens-wallpaper-5.jpg
    I'm read to be a farmer!

Ohhhh, These are so cute. My Grandpa use to raise hogs and they would have little ones. They were always so tiny and cute. These are just precious. Thank you for posting these. They gave me a big smile. :)

6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I LOVE FARMS!!!!! FARMS!!!! PLANTING!!!! BARNS!!!!!!! HORSES!!!!!! I WANNA SEE MY DOGS HERD SHEEP!!!! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!

I think I've played 2/3s of my gameplay in TS3 as a farmer. Please make it true

• WillowWillow Posts: 268 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    I LOVE FARMS!!!!! FARMS!!!! PLANTING!!!! BARNS!!!!!!! HORSES!!!!!! I WANNA SEE MY DOGS HERD SHEEP!!!! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!

I think I've played 2/3s of my gameplay in TS3 as a farmer. Please make it true

O_O *Hoses you down*

Death by Cow Plant @ youtube: My first Sim Cow Plant Death
    Angry Poops aren't angry enough

15266541567_b097f729db.jpgg7XI2AJ.gif
  • ceinwynieceinwynie Posts: 162 Member
    I would love a farm ep, I hope they do this, maybe some animals like cow, pigs, sheeps could be only objects so they don't have to make a lot of interactions with them, and make the dog, the cat with emotions and everything, I would love to see some ferrets too <3 Pets is always my favorite expansion.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I would love a true farming ep. It would definitely need another world/town added for it. What I would like to see:

The ability to can harvestables
    Make wines/juices
    set up a farm stand in your yard
    sheep/lamas that could be sheared and the ability to spin the wool and weave the yarn
    I would say horses but really without an open world I'm not sure what use they would be.
    cows so we can make butter, cheese and ice cream
    Goats because they are awesome
    The ability to grow small wheat fields for breads and such

Jobs could include farmer (obviously)
    Beekeeper
    Vet (something new to the sims)

Added dances Two step and square dance

Added clothing farm/country

Honestly I would rather have a farming EP than a regular pets ep.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Yes.