Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wolff Legacy - Updated 1/22.. Yes, this year. :D

Comments

• RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Lol, awesome update. Really love the Cooper and Dia romance <3 They have so many in jokes, it's so cute. I hope the baby's a blondie like Coop!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @RachelRosebud - Yes, blond with that dark complexion of Dia's! Wow!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 2014
    ( <3 lol at the romance between them. This is apparently left over from the last chapter! I hope it's not a double post and I'm just a ditz ) Daisy's joke, yes, confidence is the key to a good joke. My daughters favorite joke.....So a guy walked into a bar and said "ouch" B)
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    @simbody872 - Tell your daughter that I now have a new favorite joke!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Two short ones and I'm finally caught up!

I think I have Asteroids.
    Gen 3 Score Card

Now I'm gonna try to go separate those sims..
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
    edited October 2014
    I adore the child's room makeover! Love the brightness.

Lol, 'punchy pregnant' and lol poor Digitalis, the only one with relationship in the red.

So excited for Gen 4
    Amazing-- 3U! Wow! Nearly made it to double-a!

And, awww--could be baby's name be any cuter?

edited October 2014
    Ooh, that was easy! Hooray for making way too many backup saves, hee.

I have the following sims uploaded to the Gallery (origin ID Ehhwot) in case anyone wants 'em, all YA except Estrella, because we didn't know her then:
    Anemone (founder)
    Clematis + Estrella
    Clematis
    Dianthus
    Daisy
    Digitalis (I gave him the #legacyloves tag too, bwahaha - I added a disclaimer though because I'm not truly an Evil sim)

Let me know if there are others anyone wants. I looked for Larry but he hopped a train out of town or something, lol.
    Post edited by FloorRaisin on
    I am so tempted to bring in Digi when Manzanita ages up... but I don't want her to make him cry...

• Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a bookworm myself, but I just love Dia sooooo much. His and Coop's romance is my favorite in your legacy so far. I can't get enough of them.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
    @Carewren123 - I feel the same way about Dia. And Coop is so cute. I think Dia is the pin-up boy for loner geeky bookworm legacy writers like me!

Thanks for sharing your Sims, FloorRaisin!!
  • dumplingartdumplingart Posts: 66 Member
    This is by far my favourite legacy. :D
    Thanks guys. <3
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    4th gen - feels like the other side of the moon. Congrats on getting so far :) And I just might check out the gallery for your sims ;)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    Thank you SP. <3 If anyone winds up playing any of these guys, I'd love to hear what kind of mischief they get up to in your games. :)

Might as well start the next log!
    It's a Girl!
    edited October 2014
    So... I started rereading your legacy from the prologue--just to see all the little bits and pieces that I'd missed and the connections that I'd failed to make the first time (like I'd forgotten that Estrella enraged Buttercup during their first encounter). I'm so touched all the way through--and now I can see the amazing genetics that have gone into this incredibly good-looking family. It's also funny to see how all the gen 3 TS4 complications (like DTS [disappearing townie syndrome]) that have just started happening to my gen 3 game happened to you. (Ok, not quite schadenfreude. More like, I can feel your pain and I know you can feel mine! That's empathy, not delight in someone else's misery --I hope).

Anyway... just noticed that Log 4a (4a! Yay!) was posted... and just read Coop's traits. And I love her more than ever.

Now I understand fully the punching bag scene.

And, maybe, now I know your interest in Ms. Manzanita.

This game teaches us not to jump to conclusions about Sims. They're more complex than we might at first realize, and there's a wide range of influences that interact in determining behavior and actions, motivations and reponses. Kind of like with people. Don't just reject someone because they might have a negative trait or two, right?

• SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    I love evil sims, my only complaint is that they aren't that evil - but in ts3 they weren't that evil either. Actually, some of my best family sims were of the evil & family oriented combo - seems like evil sims like to protect their family no matter what :)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited October 2014
    I had a really hard time not spilling the beans when you (Cathy) posted the other day that Manzanita wants to hug her mom and yell at everyone else. :)

• MelReduxMelRedux Posts: 54 Member
    I like Coop even more now! Legacies get boring when it's all sunshine and puppies ;)
    I don't mind Coop's secret trait at all, mostly after playing Malcolm, lol. <3

I can't wait for Cooper and Dia to have more babies. They need more!! Lol.
    I had a really hard time not spilling the beans when you (Cathy) posted the other day that Manzanita wants to hug her mom and yell at everyone else. :)

Yeah, I know! I've also noticed that if I keep her plumbob green, she's generally pretty decent to everyone. It's when I push her to orange or beyond that I need to watch out. She also has just started to laugh maniacally--does Coop?

I haven't seen Coop do that yet, lol.
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    I still love Coop. Side note: I tried to get Ana to flirt with an evil sim, some more baby daddy drama in the making. But he was so mean that I could never get their relationship into the green. She wasn't having it. lol
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
    @Carewren123 - Is she good?