Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you get pregnant from woo hoo?

Just curious if it's possible to get pregnant from woo hoo, instead of try for baby. I mean, it would be realistic...ACCIDENTS HAPPEN xD

Also, has anyone tried for baby and NOT gotten pregnant? I have 100% success rate! which is kinda lame.

Comments

• tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    No, you have to Try For Baby to get your Sims pregnant.
    Yeah, a couple of my Sims have had to try more than once before they got pregnant. My first Sim had twins (which I wasn't expecting), and my second Sim just had one baby, a girl.
    Zwdtm8.png
  • megan822megan822 Posts: 19 Member
    Don't think you can, and yea I've had times I've tried for a baby and not been successful
  • bishtybishty Posts: 393 Member
    Haha, before I read your post I thought "well that's kind of how it works..." :P
    I read somewhere there's a ridiculously small chance you can get pregnant from "safe" woohoo. So basically no :P
  • modernlifemodernlife Posts: 111 Member
    Not if you're standing up.

:|
  • LovetoSimLovetoSim Posts: 70 Member
    I read on another tread that someone got pregnant from just woo-hooing but it hasn't happened to me. I did however have one unsuccessful pregnancy. I think it is because my sim had triplets before trying for one more and she was 3 days away from being an elder. But i made them try again and was successful then. I wanted another child after the triplets because all 3 were boys! the next baby was a boy too. Oh well no girls for my current family...
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Some say it is possible to get pregnant from woohoo, I didn't happened to me though.
    And yes, it's possible that your sim isn't pregnant after trying for baby. But I think the chance is very low, it only happened to me once.
  • YurusumajiYurusumaji Posts: 175 Member
    My current family has had 4 unsuccessful tries for babies. I actually think your chances are affected by how much 'foreplay' you incorporate before you try for a baby. It may be coincidence, but it seems like my sims are only really successful at conceiving if they work themselves up into a frenzy before the hanky-panky. If I just send them both straight to the bed without any prior romancing, it seems like the success rate is much lower. This is an off-hand observation I am not certain of.
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    The devs openly stated at one point that you can't get pregnant from normal woohoo. So no.
  • Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Would be good if there was a 'risky woohoo' where there is a chance you could get an unplanned pregnancy that way.
  • MelReduxMelRedux Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks all ;)
    Ha! Yes a risky woo hoo would be great for drama
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Im betting theres a small chance of it . Be warned though you can die from woohoo .
    That I knew, but have not experienced it first hand.

YET.
  • PowerPixie12_3PowerPixie12_3 Posts: 1 New Member
    Pretty sure it happpened to me once. That’s why I’m scared to have my Sims woohoo.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    I am going to close this as the thread's several years old at this rate. Please always check when a thread was last active (not necessarily posted! Some threads are quite old but have been active in the years since) when replying. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top