March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to find Party Banner in Game

Hi,

I installed the items and have been trying super hard but am unable to find this item in game. It's the same for the wedding party banner here.

store_10.png

Does anyone know where to find it? I tried Wall Decorations and Miscellaneous Decor.
▼add/follow▼
●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @Nomiko13 - I found the banner in Sorted by Room - Dining Room - Miscellaneous Decor OR Sorted by Function - Decor - Miscellaneous Decor.

It is worth 50 Simoleons and the items in the in-game catalogue are sorted by cost. I found both banners from the Storybook Dining Room Set in my game.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Nomiko13 - I found the banner in Sorted by Room - Dining Room - Miscellaneous Decor OR Sorted by Function - Decor - Miscellaneous Decor.

It is worth 50 Simoleons and the items in the in-game catalogue are sorted by cost. I found both banners from the Storybook Dining Room Set in my game.

Thanks so much. I had to download the Full Storybrook set for them to finally show up for me. Oddly, the Party Banner (Wedding Version) has no name in-game. It's blank.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    I am glad that I could give you the information and glad that you fixed the problem.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet