Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i'm done with the sims

reasons why we live in a world with eithen rights but male cas get over look females get 6 hair styles and clothing per pack while males only gets 2 thats genderist, males pay the same ammount for the packs then anyone.

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I think it's because there are much more females playing... not saying it's fair, but any company looks for it's target public...
  • RoanCrousRoanCrous Posts: 113 Member
    its sexist
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Plus, with all due respect, the CAS assets are not restricted. You may not like the way they look, but your male Sim can wear them.

Regardless, you have every right to stop playing. I hope you find a game that does satisfy you.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I think it's because there are much more females playing... not saying it's fair, but any company looks for it's target public...

@telmarina So female players don't create male sims or what do you mean?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    so we have males have less rights
    thats good to know
    edited February 2021

@telmarina So female players don't create male sims or what do you mean?

I don't want to argue and i know what you come for... as always... you know exactly what i mean, most of the female players tend to play more females... did i said it is fair? No, just read... i made a strictly business related coment... actually i said, this is not fair...
    I will not answer you again. So, have a nice day.
    I just asked if female simmers don't play male sims. I think it's a fair point, no need to get agressive.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    any company looks for it's target public...

i think this shouldn't be a thing on the sims.
    for a company that goes all about inclusion they're always excluding men, we don't even have body hair on the game.
    bella_goth wrote: »

for a company that goes all about inclusion they're always excluding men, we don't even have body hair on the game.

@bella_goth Right?! They were literally talking about inclusion and how "all Simmers should be able to see themselves in our game" but then said "Sorry, only females get hair"
    inclusion yeah right
    more like exclusion
    its like they dont care about they male players.
    sences then have video games have a gender?
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    bella_goth wrote: »

@bella_goth Right?! They were literally talking about inclusion and how "all Simmers should be able to see themselves in our game" but then said "Sorry, only females get hair"

true, and they should stop doing that. i'm one of their target public (young adult female) yet my most played sims are male. most of the things i give them is cc, be it hair, clothes, body hair even facial hair is lacking. skin details, etc. there are so many possibilities and all ignored.
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member

but they aren't selling clothing for girls, they are selling a life simulator. Its not the best excuse. Being a female doesn't mean you're only going to play female characters.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    RoanCrous wrote: »
    its like they dont care about they male players.

Complain to CC makers -- they're the ones who did the content for this patch. If there are any good CC creators doing men's clothing, maybe recommend them to the Sims team.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2021
    RoanCrous wrote:
    » reasons why we live in a world with eithen rights but male cas get over look females get 6 hair styles and clothing per pack while males only gets 2 thats genderist, males pay the same ammount for the packs then anyone.
    » its sexist
    » so we have males have less rights
    I'm sorry, but why do you seem to act like the number of cosmetic items in a video game is some sort of major civil rights issue lmao.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    We get one of these threads every few months
    And it ends up being closed due to sexist and gender arguments 😅😅😅 I know how you feel. I want way more male stuff too but that's just the way it is. The female audience is HUGE and like @SimmerGeorge said you would think that females want to create tons of male characters, I know I sure do 😅 but from my personal investigation that's clearly not the case. I know tons of girl cc creators because yeah I'm an addict. Some I even support on patreon
    And every single one of them makes 500 girl cc to 3 boy cc mixed in between. It took years of scouring the internet here and there to gather a decent collection of boy stuff. And these talented cc creators are FREE to make anything they want!! Yet they don't seem to be interested in boy stuff.

I still say it's not an EA issue it's just the way things are for some reason.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Forgeron wrote: »

but they aren't selling clothing for girls, they are selling a life simulator. Its not the best excuse. Being a female doesn't mean you're only going to play female characters.

Sure it doesn't. And it's not an excuse. We're discussing possibilities... why would they do that...? I don't know, but i feel it may be because of that. I hope we get more male outfits in the future.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited February 2021
    It is sexist and sorry OP. Its always been that way in the sims. I use a lot of CC for TS2 as well for getting more male clothing and hair and for TS4. Even searching for CC there is more female content. I hope they can bring more male clothing/options (body hair too) in the future, its something a lot of people want. I dont think people should be dismissive about it if they were in your shoes they might feel the same way.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2021
    We get one of these threads every few months
    This particular user is making most of them actually.

Y5HQ5aO.png
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I mean... you can have your male sim wear womens hair...so men still got new hair today technically, its not the only spot in the game with differences between sexes.

I have two sims (1 male, 1 female) they both have the same job, go at the exact same time and both work hard the entire time, the male sim has gotten promoted a day or two before the female and another time they gave both sims a promotion but only the man got the bonus. I thought about making an entire thread about it but was unsure how it would go....
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Part of it likely is there's less variation in men's clothing than women's in the western world.
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    Will female sims get body hair too? X)