March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack manifests soon!

Comments

• krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    livestream today :)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The Paranormal Stuff Pack will presumably make heavy use of our new Fear emotion. We'll have to see if things change any in these early days. The Patch Team's pretty busy lately.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Does anyone know if Guidry the Ghost is attached to his Portrait?
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

The trailer really gave me the impression you need the portrait for him to spawn. I am curious to find out if this is the case or not.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Does anyone know what time the stream is?
    &PHgr;
  • cleo224cleo224 Posts: 87 Member
    I can’t find anything that lists the included content, items in build/buy . Usually you can look at that stuff, does anyone know where to find that information?
  • HappyicecreamHappyicecream Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! My game keeps crashing every time I try and open the gallery.. can someone please help
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Hi! My game keeps crashing every time I try and open the gallery.. can someone please help

Any mods? The patch may have broken something.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Guidry is attatched to some sort of Palm Reading Guide - yes, I'm surprised you don't summon him through looking at his portrait but hey, what you gonna do?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Oh well.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    This pack imo builds off of RoM in the sense of Seance, which is typically regarded as magic. Obviously I ain't complainin' but still, i like RoM and this pack is stellar, and the items slightly fit together, except for the fact that the RoM items are more fantastical, and the Para items are more eclectic. But hey, I'm pumped for this pack.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I believe I read in a blog that Guidry can be summoned to a NON-haunted house via the new black flame candles.
    It's coming tomorrow!

*rubs greasy paws together*
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    It's coming tomorrow!

*rubs greasy paws together*

And the first thing I will do is to put the awesome couch in my present household livingroom and nothing else ;)
    I mean I am slow at trying new stuff, I am playing my first ever actor Sim in this very save I am doing right now...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    I am setting up a delightful basement to hold seances in. My second basement has all of my growing collections.
  • KukaaKatchou1KukaaKatchou1 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm excited to get the new pack. I'm in EST (-5GMT) so I'm wondering if this is available at midnight or mid day? I'm a little disappointed I can't preorder via Origin. I'm really hoping for a midnight release.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I am setting up a delightful basement to hold seances in. My second basement has all of my growing collections.
    That's a great idea. I'm gonna build a stone basement in Pique Hearth for the Pancakes to hold seances in.
    While digging out the basement, certain spirits were disturbed...

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • AmyESAmyES Posts: 3 New Member
    > @KukaaKatchou1 said:
    > I'm excited to get the new pack. I'm in EST (-5GMT) so I'm wondering if this is available at midnight or mid day? I'm a little disappointed I can't preorder via Origin. I'm really hoping for a midnight release.

I read online that it is expected to be released at 10:00 PT, 13:00 ET, and 18:00 GMT.

But I was hoping someone on here had a more official source for when it comes out. I too was hoping for a midnight drop. . but that looks to not be happening. So it probably won't matter to me now when it comes out because I have to go to bed and then wake up and adult all day tomorrow.. .
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    cleo224 wrote: »
    I can’t find anything that lists the included content, items in build/buy . Usually you can look at that stuff, does anyone know where to find that information?

I've learned that www.ea.com (the store that the heading of this forum leads to) and origin.com give different info. While I never found content details on the former (if it's there it is well hidden), but the content is listed under "content" for each pack on origin.com. But right now I don't even find the new Paranormal pack on origin.com so it's all a mess... I don't understand why EA wants to make it this complicated, it would be easier if both sites had same info.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Meraki209Meraki209 Posts: 4 New Member
    WHERE IS IT ?????????? IT'S 1/26/2021!!!!!!!
  • minininjaminininja Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Meraki209 said:
    > WHERE IS IT ?????????? IT'S 1/26/2021!!!!!!!

Steam says it will unlock in 8 hours that mean roughly a 8pm est, that is a HUGE 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    wondering the same. It's not avail yet on Origin.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AenalaAenala Posts: 23 Member
    It's out on Origin for me !
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    I tried to purchase and it says page not found?
    It's all in the wrist
  • sapphiredrasiasapphiredrasia Posts: 4 New Member
    It's not showing up in Origin store, cant even buy it, what's up with that?