Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A memoir of Grace “Slick” Joplin

124...Next

Comments

• TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Chapter 7.0 Intruder

A burglar came to their house, closing in on mother’s bed in the dark, his hands reached her neck trying to strangulate her, farther woke up and attempted to intervene now fighting the intruder, somehow ending out on the balcony, farther was hit by his fist and fell over the railing of the balcony, he never reached the ground just fell and fell, now surrounded by white light, thinking this is the white lights of death.

Farther woke up bathed in sweat, the bedsheet duvet and pillow soaked. A horrible nightmare, must have been the night at Nekudemus inspiring this bad dream.

c3ouSBa.jpg

A few months later

Mother no longer working decided to register as a freelance writer again, after registration she took down to the now famous EdnaMary Metro Station to get some food. Carol Funke was there today, performing new tunes she had written.

Carol is a daughter of the Funke household just across the street from us, she moved out from the family some time ago, but the house she lived in was demolished due to the city expansion plan. Later she moved in with an older CEO from the contractor company Mr. Singleton. Evil rumours would claim she did some WoHo to get into a house like that, but don’t trust everything you hear, maybe he just felt sorry for pushing a young girl like that to homelessness.

81ni36o.jpg

David’s daughter Angie was pregnant again, spending her maternity leave rebuilding the home with crib and more beds, maybe hoping her partner Spencer Funke might move in.

Angie last day in town before she got the baby was a trip down to the hairdresser. Not to get a cut, just to tell her friend and stylist Gavin how exited she was. Her farter David’s former lover Benni was also in the shop that day. Two day later Angie gave birth to her 2nd son Stephen Loveland.

j3b5ARR.jpg

Rahan was now almost 18 years old, unbelievable for a dog his size. Oddi eating all the time, was now almost as big as he was. Most of the furniture in our house looked like a pile of trash after a few weeks, spending some money replacing it with new models.

YytU0Q5.jpg

My maternity leave was over, so I took another interior design job. The client was Kristian Biddle, the farter of the child living in the house, but not married he was no living there himself. I did a room for the teenager. Sadly, it turned out he had no money or at least was not willing to pay, although I believe I did a good job. He never turned up at the house.

Before
    (it is not that I did not turn the light on, that was all the light there was)

nyZ7M1F.jpg

After

8QBsoBZ.jpg

Editorial
    That was what actually happened in-game, the farther was not living in the house, but was the client, he never came to evaluate and no payment was made.

All the children and teens, waiting outside the school door for the headmaster to call them in at 9 AM

LKluWRD.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 7.1 Intruder

Music:
    I know something about opening windows and doors - I know how to move quietly to creep across creaky wooden floors - I know where to find precious things in all your cupboards and drawers - Slipping the clippers - Slipping the clippers through the telephone wires - A sense of isolation, a sense of isolation - Inspires me - I like to feel the suspense when I'm certain you know I am there - I like you lying awake, your baited breath charging the air - I like the touch and the smell of all the pretty dresses you wear - Intruders happy in the dark - Intruder come - Intruder come and leave, leave his mark, leave his mark - I'm the intruder.

Gregg was contacted by world famous Pro Cycling Team Astana, getting a contract offer to join the highest rank in professional road race cycling. He accepted and was now a domestic (lowest ranking rider) on one of the best teams in the world. This also affected his celebrity status, becoming the most famous athlete in the town.

7NZ83Jo.jpg

To get further insight into the underworld Mother took a temporally job as bartender at the Ocean. Not as hazardous as hanging out at Nekudemus, but a good way to become a knows face in the nightlife, while inventing more characters for her novels.

At this particular occasion most of the people in the bar she already knew. It was Mario Kated (Emilia’s father) getting a drink before heading to work at the restaurant. Jenelle Kern-Bridge (Marylin’s father’s wife) in the uniform. People came and went with many interesting types dropping in.

wzQD7kY.jpg

Sadly, we lost more and more contact with David and Val, hardly knowing what the were doing in this period. The only input about them came from remarks by the twins, which I knew well.

At the twin’s place, a new man is often visiting, Justin Epperson. When I ask them they both say he is just a friend, there is no sigh he is a lover of Kate’s. For some reason she is only attracted to the farther of Angie’s two children, a hopeless situation.

GZkZm81.jpg

After having little success with my design work at stranger’s homes. I have decided to only work for family’s I know better. The first offer came from Rhett Funke across the street. As a side remark the Funke house have taken in a few tenants after most of the children have moved out, will came back to that family later.

He needed a teenage room for his youngest son Jarod. For those interested in fauna, this is a Spotted Turtle.

rpT1o0e.jpg

Rhett saw the renovation as a success although personally I was not very happy with the result. I used a little money placing a bed in another room, as I knew they needed an extra single bed.

Before:
    1L3dUde.jpg

After:

H39AQY9.jpg

Besides the two design jobs I did in this period, most of my time was spend taking care of our baby

Cj0Unui.jpg

Mother published the first book in her 2nd crime series. The series was based on a female undercover police agent, nick named Sunfighter. She worked in the nightlife of an unnamed city, often imitating a scarlet woman or streetwalker. In the first book “Intruder”, a strangler followed single girls to their home, after they have left a bar or club. Sunfighter gets the case after the 2nd victim was found undressed, used and strangled in her bed.

Simguardian wrote: There is no doubt that 51 years old Janis Joplin-Fripp will be back at the top of the national bestseller lists with her new book “Intruder”. 529 pages that you just have to read, when I first started I could not stop. Her characters from the undercover agent, over the smaller figures such as the victims and the mobster type bartenders, to the psychopathic strangler is all very believable.

The book sold very well, better than any book in the Pictures of a City series.

09fVBrw.jpg

The city seen from Horseshoe Loop suburb (south) at a starry summer night.

RAZ711M.jpg

Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 7.2 Intruder

In this episode I will introduce the Funke Family history as well as the current Funke Household.
    Even though they live across the street from us, I have avoided to follow them closely, as in my younger years none of my closest mates was living in the house. Now with new generations they pop-up in the story more often and I think it is time to make a post about them.

The house at a rainy day, there is no 2nd floor but a basement under the right-side wing, with 3 beds and an extra bathroom

dM1V0c8.jpg

The household was established by now 56 years old Sabrina Funke. Some years before mother arrived to the town, at the same time as Miss Loveland and the Kated family moved in and created Adenture village which was then just the Bridge Horse Ranch, surrounded by barren farmland.

She fell in love with 10 years younger Rhett Arthur, 30 years ago and she got their first child Spencer, when Rhett was just 16 years old. The year after they got Irene. As soon as Rhett turned 18, they married and Rhett took her last name.

Sabrina to the left, Rhett to the right, in the middle their oldest child Spencer known to our story as the farther of David’s daughter’s two children. The only family member living in the house not in the picture is their youngest son, 10 years old Jarod we saw playing in the rain in the previous episode.

oY4HdYM.jpg

Besides the 4 family members, three tenants also stay in the original family house. All in their late 20’s or early 30’s, from right to left: Joshua Jasper, Blaine Malloy and Rene Cummings. They are all newcomers without any family relations in the city.

cQMmLRH.jpg

There oldest daughter Irene we know from the Bridge household where she is the wife of Kenny, and as such hair to the Bridge family fortune.

At this picture she is outside the Kated family home

GOf0YCH.jpg

The youngest daughter Carol we also recently met. The one who became homeless but later moved in with the wealthy construction company owner Mr. Singleton. Now living a life in luxury.

IBcpkdG.jpg

Appendix 4

CBUC0ZL.jpg

ZTAT92v.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on

Chapter 7.3 Intruder

Music (outtakes of lyrics)
    Hello - It's good to see you coming back again - It's been a long time - Since I sat with you, my friend
    So come on by - Stay and talk about it - Drink some wine - I'm really glad you stopped in, brother of mine
    We'll sit around talking - Drink some wine - And maybe by the morning everything is fine - Everything is fine
    Ease back, brother - Let this clear your mind

I guess for most people this Thursday was just a normal work day, but for me it was one of those rare days where Gregg was home all day, giving me a day off from being a fulltime mother.

I decided to use the day with mother, that I haven’t spend a lot of time with lately. We went to the Ocean to get a drink and have a nice long chat.

xTW97WE.jpg

While we were at the Ocean bar. Farther went over to David’s café to have a coffee and maybe paint a bit there, after Mom and Dad have become more well of, the paintings Daddy created at the Café was now all sold for charity purpose.

Fortunately, Daddy ran into David at the café, meeting a long-time friend he had not spoken to for a while.

CiWgRwF.jpg

Mother and I had more than enough at the Ocean, starting quite early and we needed to have some food to stay vertical. Mother called Farther asking him if he could make dinner for us. He said yes and also invited David home.

Oz8TMFe.jpg

Sadly, David had to leave before the dinner was ready, never the less nice that we all met and talked with him. Hard to say how he felt inside, but on the surface, he seemed to be all right.

9zHFXyx.jpg

Also Oddisan had a great day visiting the Kated house to play with their dog Remo.
    Rahan was home with Gregg all day, likely not having the best day of his life, forced to take a bath to get rid of a flea invation.

dIrvch5.jpg

Steve’s day was a usual school day, taking the bike up to the Ocean metro stop in the morning as usual.
    On the way back, practice a little chess before heading home to do his homework. Steve saw Lorenzo Bridge at the station, but he was in a hurry and did not what to play.

bFJ8o8i.jpg

This morning Steve saw Emilia and her husband at the Office-Tower metro station, she was playing for tips

07INQu0.jpg
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 7.4 Intruder

Music
    This fall was one of the rainiest I can remember. Rain was pouring down almost every day.

Jasmin was now old enough to sit on the pot, crawl around on her own and slowly started to say her first words, to my frustration Dad a little while before Mum.

ZDpcPuX.jpg

Rahan was almost 19 years when he left us, so hardly a surprise he had to go. That did not change the fact that is was a great sorrow for all of us.

GgqeluS.jpg

We laid him to rest outside mother and father’s home.

yzq44JW.jpg

Farther continued to do some charity painting over at David’s Café, donating 1000’s of $ to children in need and homeless people.

gT8RPE6.jpg

His more “serious artworks” that he made at home was also selling very well this season, with especially a painting titled “In A Glass House” reaching his all-time highest action price.

zssPGy2.jpg

Oddi rarely used the doghouse so we decided to tear it down. In coalition with Daddy, Gregg build a stone wall and installed an outdoor jacuzzi for both family’s to use, at the same time replacing the slide with a new, the old was a rusty and useless.

SI8Vdg7.jpg

Indoors it was mainly me repairing whatever was broken, still remembered the skill’s I got working in the fire department.

tEzr1M7.jpg

The last pictures we took, before he passed away

FCBZtOg.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on

Chapter 7.5 Intruder

Mother and father wanted to celebrate their 20 years anniversary. As we had too little room in either house, we had to hold it in the garden. As rain kept falling, we constructed a temporal shelter and got some tables and chairs, our simple stereo, father’s grill and bar.

Father was grilling to get enough food ready.

3brGQMG.jpg

Mother making drinks

AxTBpFN.jpg

David’s wife Val came this time, but just having a single drink and excused that she couldn’t stay because she was working Sundays. With the income David has, a bit strange she could not skip one day, but whatever.
    The woman behind her is Tonya Kiser. I don’t know her but she is a friend of my parents.

MxyVK6D.jpg

The guests were besides Val and Kiser. David and his daughters Angie and Kate. Marylin Bridge, Emilia Kated-Bridge. Furthermore some of my parents friends I do not know well, Christen Kaplan, Bethina Senior-Stinger, Taffani Purcell and Sonny Steams.

ok38p0Z.jpg

All in all, the party was marked by the fact that the weather was awful, but we did what we could to make the best of it.

7TXhOWy.jpg

After the party was over, the family all took a dip in the Jacuzzi, me and Gregg just shortly we were tired, Mum and Dad stayed there for a longer time before they went to bed.

kDMrw5q.jpg

Steve doing his homework, I change a dirty diaper.

nD07KT9.jpg

Chapter 7.6 Intruder

Steve's favorite Music
    About a year later

A new and much better babysitter came to our house to take care of Jasmin, whenever both Gregg and I had to leave her alone. Her name was Therese Kiser, a younger sister to mother’s friend Tonya Kiser that attended my parent’s anniversary. The sisters moved to town some years ago when their mother was killed in a car crash in Metropolitan where they lived before.

VIkgYay.jpg

As a mother I would hope for my son to get involved with a girl like her, so easy to talk to and so good with the child. Steve and Therese were seeing each other in school, but she was not someone he mentioned.

MuWjEGx.jpg

Steve had now started High school. He was a special boy, seeing himself as a rebel, listening to Punk music and was not too keen on authorities, like politicians, police or his teachers. We did our best to make him understand that he had to study, but it was not easy.

KnekNeN.jpg

My next “design” was not a job, it was changing Steve’s room, to fulfil the requirements of a teenager.

x5PLA90.jpg

FNxQ1Rb.jpg

The Jacuzzi was amazing, so great to let the stress out in the hot water.

Us9Xrtb.jpg

A rebel is cute when he sleeps with his dog in the bed

f4xUFYS.jpg

Chapter 7.7 Intruder

Music
    Over the last 3-4 years or so, as mentioned, the town developed with many bars clubs and now 5 subway stations. In this episode I will attempt to run through all the metro stations and nightlife facility’s we got. Giving a short description of each one.

Appendix 5 Updated City Map:

vIakKRV.jpg

1kKmUWc.jpg

Metro

The northern most metro station is Office-Tower st. located at the north side of the Tower.
    Originally, in the subway test period the station was constructed at the north side of the stadium, but was moved to the current location to better fulfil the need of the many commuting school children, getting closer to the school main entry. Also the close proximity to the City Hall and the Hospital makes the station one of the busiest in the city.

tB3mQTj.jpg

Although Office-Tower st. is the official main station located in the city centre, EdnaMary st. is the busiest, connecting the Riverside with the main city. While also being the natural gateway to the many shops, bars end other venues at the south part of Old Town and the Theatre District.

xRV2dtT.jpg

The last station in the city centre is Ocean st., located at the western most part of the main city mainly servicing commuters to and from The Ocean district and New City District.

Yp1uwQS.jpg

At the southern part of the city in the so called Riverside Area, we got the Horseshoe st.
    At first the station was erected at the film studio but now moved closer to the skyscrapers at the Pomona Promenade. The main road connection Horseshoe District to Riverhouse and Adenture villages, passing the festival ground. Another important hub, with many passengers passing trough every day. The station has as the only one an underground toilet area.

lhO5ic3.jpg

The last station is the Banzia st.
    Smallest in size and also the one with fewest commuters, located between the Riverhouse and Adenture villages, it mainly services the school children from the two villages.

kwpZ1EL.jpg

Night Life:

Now let’s take a look at the nightlife, starting from the north we got the brand new very exclusive “The Warm Gun”, the bar has an outside pool area, two bars, music scene and dance floor. A Venue that attempts to attract the young, smart and rather wealthy citizen. Too early to saw if they will succeed.

5PAZfoc.jpg

At the west side of the city, we got another high-end venue. The Foxtrot bar spa and hotel, the bar is in direct competition with The Warm Gun offering dancefloor and music, with high-end bar services. On top of that a few hotel rooms and a large spa area. All in all, covering three large floors.
    The Foxtrot have succeeded in becoming the “place” to meet the town celebrity, at this point in time the hottest bar in town for those who can get in and afford the large bills.

JCAgnYv.jpg

Then we got the Nekudemus, a sloppy pub, with a messy clientele where you definitely don’t want to see you daughters hang out. As mentioned earlier the pub is a mobster’s nest, where all sorts of illegal activities take place.

BHdAow1.jpg

Right behind Nekudemus another pub called Disneyland after Dark, rumours have it that this is also owned by mobsters, but if that is the case, they run it through an intermediary and the venue is much “cleaner”. A common mans pub, where you can (often) safely bring your girlfriend, a place where the people working or living in the city, meet and get an affordable drink, before heading home after work. The pub has a 2nd floor where local band can perform

KjufnYC.jpg

The last pub in the main city is The Ocean, a small simple pub located at the main road connecting the main city with Adenture Village. Mainly attracting locals from Ocean District and those living in the Riverside area villages. The Ocean was the first drinking venue in town, besides the bars connected to the restaurant in the city centre.

WMPyWqg.jpg

In the Riverside area we got two bars.

The old Horseshoe Disco (formerly known as Broadway Disco) that was the first actual bar and dance venue in town, almost as old as “The Ocean” pub. This bar often attracts the younger audience and others looking for reasonable prices combined with dance and music.

yAT2Jrl.jpg

Finally we got the Banzia Lounge.
    Originally the only high-end place in the city, back when all the bars was centred around the Horseshoe loop area. With the construction of The Foxtrot and later The Warm Gun, at more attractive locations in the main city, it has been hard for Banzia Lounge to maintain its position and the word is that it runs with negative figures. I don’t think it would surprise anyone if Lounge would shut down and be replaced with something quite different. In that case The Banzia would only be remembered trough the subway station name.

11ioXxu.jpg

End of Chapter 7

Editorial:
    After this update I will work on a new save I have been planning for a while – the story is not dead but will be a while where I will set up the other save.

• SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    Let the rebels rebel, they will figure it out in time! :p Maybe...

I like your town and all the pubs and night clubs you put in there. I like the idea of the Nekudemus pub. Apart from the mobster thing, it sounds like a place where I would want to hang out for a drink. >:)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
    Thanks
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 8.0 Roses

Music - warning - this may offend some, so dont look if you are are in doubt.
    Do you know how pale and wanton thrillful - Comes death on a strange hour
    Unannounced, unplanned for - Like a scaring over-friendly guest you've - Brought to bed
    Death makes angels of us all - And gives us wings - Where we had shoulders
    Smooth as raven's Claws - No more money, no more fancy dress
    This other kingdom seems by far the best - Until it's other jaw reveals incest
    And loose obedience to a vegetable law
    I will not go - Prefer a Feast of Friends - To the Giant Family.

(I always get the chill when I listen to this)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HyJSYyg_R8

More than a year later

It was Jasmin’s birthday. My little baby had become a child. Life flies past so fast, she was now about to start school.

RpqM766.jpg

It was ice cold over at David’s house, they were one of those older couples that had nothing left to say to each other, this year David even celebrated his birthday over at the Fox family household, he did never want to be home unless it was to sleep.

iHIeIyz.jpg

Val spent most of her life at the EdnaMary metro station. Chatting with her many customer, she was very popular with the commuters. Often hanging out with them even after working hours.

m6avQzX.jpg

Valleri died of a hart attack, right there behind the desk, at the subway station.
    She was 68 years old, when she passe away.
    NQfzOmz.jpg

David held a small private ceremony. Our family was the only guests. The twins was on a long vacation abroad with the children, otherwise they would of course be here.

54DpyIb.jpg

The Preacher said:
    David have told me, that Val was the daughter of a Priest raised in a very religious family. Sadly, not the good kind of God’s man, she had a very hard upbringing, resulting in her leaving her childhood home at just 17. It will not be a surprise to anyone in this room that David and Val were not on the best terms these resent years, but we also know how good they were together, back when they managed the Café. Sadly, sometimes we can drift apart, but we still got the good memories left.
    May her blessed soul rest in peace, Amen.

DOEyIEE.jpg

She was buried on the city graveyard next to Gracie Loveland

ks7R5wt.jpg

Alternative picture from the private ceremony.

pCKbYTi.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    Oh no! Death always makes me sad, even if it is "just" a sim. :(
    th1das9.png

Chapter 8.1 Roses

Just when I think I'm winning - When I've broken every door
    The ghosts of my life blow wilder than before - Just when I thought I could not be stopped
    When my chance came to be king - The ghosts of my life blew wilder than the wind
    Marylin Bridge is the kind of person that tends to work almost too much. Besides raising two kids she has made herself a fine Career in a small but solid business. Where she has become manager of the sales division. Her boss is the 10 years older Gwen Glover Senior.
    Marylin’s assistant is 21 old Javier Marshall, who she already knew before he started at the job, as he is living in the same Mansion as Marylin’s aunt Jenny Bridges in the Theatre District. A huge house belonging to Alouette Bird, but that is another story.

Marylin, Gwen and Javier all meet up at 8AM to begin a long day at the office

sMSskWW.jpg

Emilia and Jimmy Kated Brigde just got their 3rd child, a cute little thing named Angelo.
    Emilia is deeply devoted to her husband. The couple is still very much in love. Sadly, the family are in need of cash, hard to pay all the bill and feed their children.
    None of them are educated, Emilia who was previously working at part time job the spa, is now working as a gardener, but she is not very skilful. It may take a while for her to bring in substantial payments from sales of fruits and vegetables. Especially with the winter just starting. Guess she may have to find other occupation during the cold months.
    Jimmy is a band manager not too bad, but hard to support a family of five.
    Malissa work a few hours every day after high school at the bookstore to help her parents.

ZTOLpoX.jpg

David could not stand the old house, he just left it standing as it was when Val died. It was kind of spooky after all those years, the house now completely empty and falling apart. The children said Valleri’s ghost was living there and they dared not pass after dark. Her car buried in the snow.

WALsWiT.jpg

At this point David just had a bed in the Café where he could sleep. He was clearly miserable and did not even visit the twins. I think it was guilt, coming from the way he treated Val the last years, but who knows what was going on inside him.

UbwJTxw.jpg

Speaking of the twins. They were now back from their vacation, of course saddened by the loss of their step mother.
    Angie was still seeing Spencer Funke the father of her two children, but he was still not living in the house. Angie was working at the town hall, assisting in the road maintenance department.

Angie entering the town hall 7’16 AM, showing that she will work hard to climb the political ladder

SmJb3AC.jpg

Kate had started working at the Medical Center providing general care for the patients. She was seeing the absurd rich, but 34 years older Kenji Midden.

Kate does not like the look of this babysitter, but she is late and have to leave for work now

6C3icLf.jpg

Mother sometimes comes over to write chapters for her next novel in the Sunfighter series, she says she gets inspired by the bustle in our larger household, compered to the relative silence at home.

s192TvA.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Tamijo : it´s always sad seeing a Sims die! Sooooo saaad! :'(
    And it is such a sad end for Val! Dying at work, being surrounded by mostly strangers and having such a cold relationship with David.... I hope she´ll rest in peace now!!!!
    So sorry for David also, it seems as if he has troubles to overcome her death and their last years. :'(
    I hope for him that he´ll be good again after grieving some time!
    @AlexaKry, thanks for comment.
    Bad period right now for a few of my sims. David caused his own misery, but it is sad that it haunts him so bad.
    edited February 2021
    Chapter 8.2 Roses

You were the boy i wanted to cry with - You were the boy i wanted to die with
    You've moved further from my side - Year by year - While still making love - Dutifully sincere
    But as silent as the car lights - That move across this room - As cold as our bodies silhouetted by the moon
    And i would lie awake & wonder - Is it just me - Or is this the way that love is supposed to be?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIklk1gHbuQ
    The The & Sinead O'Connor - with their later version of David's song

The day Robert invited David over for dinner, he was actually just on his way to register a painting for auction at the Café. At this point none of us knew David was sleeping there at night.
    When Robert waked through the door David was sitting at his piano near the empty bed, singing a beautiful, but very sad song. “Our bed is empty - The fire is out - And all the love we've got to give - Has all spurted out” several café guests was listening silently.

UfZWffU.jpg

It was Greg making the decisive move on David, while we were all dining at Mothers.
    “David for Gods sake”, said Gregg without even asking me, “Now then we have finished our food, you and me take my truck and fetch your bed at the Café, you will stay with us until you decide where to live and what to do with your life.” I would not protest, that was a great idea and surprisingly David agreed.

Gregg had little cycling obligations at wintertime and over the next 3-4 weeks they had extended our small laundry room a lot. David now lived in the room with his puppy Viola.
    Due to the fact that David has a complex economy with a net worth of 270.000$ and several investments in lots and businesses, I do not wish to mix with my household. He will really live there but with a “homeless” address elsewhere

5WjfKYk.jpg

xzfc92H.jpg

Jasmin already has a lot of good friends in school, to name those she sees most often: Antione Loveland, Melissa Parrott, Marta Poe, Derik Funke-Bridge and on the picture Adriana Osborne-Bell.

eFpXDbN.jpg

Inspired by David’s song “Kingdom of the Rain”, we all wanted to reform “The Green River” as a five piece. After we had rehearsed a set of old and new material. David contacted a friend the owner of “The Warm Gun” and we played two gigs there. Already when we arrived, there was a lot of people queueing up outside the bar.

x6ywDdg.jpg

It was a lot of fun and the audience liked it. Five years after the latest one. we started to work on a new album.

zluebbu.jpg

The extension to the house seen from outside, at the roof a bird cage and a turtle terrarium. With animals Gregg have collected in the wilderness, probably inspired by David.

k6vfw72.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    @Tamijo Snow scenes always look serene and quiet. I like the detail where you mentioned that the car was snowed down. It's a little sad with the house being empty and not maintained, though.

Good thing to see the band being popular. So many people standing out in the cold waiting (it looks very cold). I like the electric guitar and the Marshall amplifiers (it might not read Marshall, but it looks very much like it). ;)
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham: Thanks
    It is a nice studio packet, with many details, got it from https://aroundthesims3.com
    There are many good free objects frequently updated. Latest a Valentines set February 12th, 2021

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top