Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homebound Holiday Gift Exchange ~ Closed!

1323334353638...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @Hidehi Aw! :heart: Heehee, Thanks. :lol:

@suzses Thank you! :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas, Everyone. :heart:
    9Qi7bKC.gif
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Thank you. :blush: Merry Christmas everyone. <3
  • SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited December 2020
    @ciane The castle looked great at the end, and the furnishings really complemented the building style. Loved it! And I'm glad that (a) you felt well enough to play it and (b) you enjoyed it.
    @Rflong7 That Christmas plumbob is amazing!!!!
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @suzses :) , must admit between the oooh-ing and ahhh-ing looking at the interior and playing with the Blake brothers I didn't even notice something was amiss with Coastal Cottage.
    I've been having a lot of trouble with store stuff showing up in game lately even though the launcher says its installed and it seems that I'll need to do a complete reinstall a la ciane :#
    Hope you'll have a chance to play your challenge and check out some more of the awesome buddy gifts after Christmas :D x
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @soocoolsim: Got all my gifts in Lunar Lakes. Will go play later tonight or tomorrow.

@ciane: Need to read your castle story. Glad you're feeling better.

@Rflong7: Awesome world. Also I like that Christmas plumbob.

@SamelaRita: :) Awesome gifts.

@Hidehi: :)

@suzses: :)

@SimLibby: :)

@ADWilson: :)

@TEXASKITTYKAT: :)

@GraceyManor: :)

@Mmdrgntobldrgn: :)

@cmbaker16: :)

@MsPrissy88: :)

@oliv3: :)

@LMC6255: :)

@BreeMiles: :)

@60smusicluvr: :)

@Charlottekn: :)

@all: Great gifts everybody made. Also Merry Christmas to everyone!

:) Smile!

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn - I had to set the front door as the paper delivery kid and the uni mascot wanted to deliver to the single door on the stables. Also, the garage door won't work for the stables. Domino couldn't get in. I swapped it out for a barn door and it worked great. I didn't play the big house as it was. I made the hallways wider and knocked out some walls to make a couple of the smaller bedrooms large enough for a full-sized bed. Now they all have a big bedroom with fireplace and their own baths. Downstairs, I added a full bath with access from the front hallway in that section that had led to the half bath. The house and sims are playing well. Domino is working on jumping skills and all the others got jobs - music, education, and medicine. Love that they have some nice spawners on the property. Cosmos and gold! Life is so very, very good!
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas & happy holidays.

6cd3419258c17c7a71141ffef304765c.jpg
  • seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    How was everybody's Christmas sorry I couldn't participate this time maybe in spring though I don't have the sims 3installed atm but I have been playing the sims 2 when I was away I started a legacy challenge and a Paris vacation world it's been fun some ups and downs in RL tomorrow I might reinstall 3 so I can check out everything that you guys made plus maybe play the one tomato challenge that I didn't quite get to finish yet but all and all I'm happy to be back 😃
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    seaben wrote: »
    How was everybody's Christmas sorry I couldn't participate this time maybe in spring though I don't have the sims 3installed atm but I have been playing the sims 2 when I was away I started a legacy challenge and a Paris vacation world it's been fun some ups and downs in RL tomorrow I might reinstall 3 so I can check out everything that you guys made plus maybe play the one tomato challenge that I didn't quite get to finish yet but all and all I'm happy to be back 😃

@seaben So glad you are back! I hope everything is better for you and your family and that you all had a wonderful Christmas! <3 Due to performance issues I will probably be reinstalling the Sims 3, as well (sometime soon).. I hope tomorrow everything goes smoothly with the installation process! ;)
    Thank you @LMC6255 I'm installing my game right now my Christmas was a lot better than I thought it would be a little family drama at the end but what is Christmas without drama right?
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I just wanted to drop by into this newly discovered thread (well to me-) to say what stunning lots and sims everyone has created. I will definitely be on a downloading spree tomorrow so thank you everyone and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)
    seaben wrote: »
    Thank you @LMC6255 I'm installing my game right now my Christmas was a lot better than I thought it would be a little family drama at the end but what is Christmas without drama right?

Congrats on getting your game installed! I am still pondering on reinstall mine, with all the performance issues, I need to! I am glad that your Christmas went well! I hope you have a better year! :)
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    I have a much larger hard drive thanks to my son, and now have the gift pile installed on the desktop. o:)

From my game play with my gifts on the laptop, I'm going to restart my gift family and make sure that they are ocean adjacent this time. They had a few sad moments, in my other save because of how much time was spent keeping Viviane hydrated there wasn't enough time for pet care. I'm learning a lot about caring for mermaids, ghosts, and pets.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    edited December 2020
    @seaben Good to hear from you, and glad you had a good Christmas and are getting your game reinstalled.

@Mmdrgntobldrgn Yay for more hard drive space! I'm sure you'll make good use of it. ;)

@LMC6255 Sorry to hear your game is not behaving. I understand that it's almost never needed to reinstall the actual game and its expansions and packs but that a lot of other things can affect performance. We might be able to help you sort it out here - or someone over in the tech section could, too, I'm sure.

@SPARKY1922 Good to see you pop in. Hope you have fun exploring the gifts, which of course you will, since there were so many very nice ones.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Welcome back @seaben
    Hoping your reinstall goes smoothly so you can continue enjoying Sims 3 as well as the One Tomato Challenge you started during the last gift exchange. Looking forward to reading more chapters!

@LMC6255 Should you decide to reinstall Sims 3, hoping it goes smoothly for you as well :)

@Mmdrgntobldrgn Enjoy playing with the gift pile (again). Yes ... ghosts, mermaids and pets together would be quite the challenge!

@SPARKY1922 Have fun playing with all of the awe-SIM gifts to be found here. I typically host two of these events each year (more was a bit too much, lol) and would be glad to let you know when the next one is happening, if you're interested.
    Thanks @LMC6255 I hope we all have better year next year and thank you Addy and @suzses sadly I had some issues reinstalling my game I'm sure y'all don't need to hear the details but I've got things situated so I can play ts3 again and I made a new shell challenge I'm off to go upload it now :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited December 2020
    @ADWilson

I would love to know whenever you are hosting events such as this. Thank you :)

@suzses

After all my years of playing I often miss things going on as I don't know where to look half the time. I will have to make a better effort in future :)
    @ADWilson @suzses Thank you! Hopefully, when I get to it, the reinstall should go smoothly.. I know that the hardest part is reinstalling the store content.. I am going to use Ciane's method for the store items.. I have to do it because otherwise it will keep giving me a hard time.. I wish you both a wonderful new year!! :)

@seaben I wish you a wonderful new year and that everything goes well for you! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top