Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

1575859606163...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why didn't Rose use her necorsminid to try to kill Lilli on N3? I thought that was what happened. XD

Lilli had basic defense because she was GF, so she wasn't killed because I only delt a Basic attack.
    THE FACT THAT I WAS THE REASON VALENCIA DIED TO MAFIA...OOF

Oh, so you did use the necronkhdfk on her?

Yeah. On Night 3, I was given the necro because I was CL, so anyone I controlled automatically got dealt a basic attack.
    That's how that works.
    (That's also how I found out she was GF.)
    Also, just for the laughs. Here's my reaction when you told me you investigated me.
    DSZfWXF.png
    I was pretty sure there was no way that a fake result like that could have been produced. Couldn't even say I was transported cause i had already said that I thought there was only one transporter CLEARLY saying I hadn't been transported Night 1.

😂You did not choose the right role

Even she managed to say she's a Lookout, I could have rebutted that cuz:
    9Fisner.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Congrats, town!!!! I think Rose did a pretty good job lol I wonder what would happen if I jailed her Night 3.

Should’ve trust u abt Rose @Dekay :joy:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Low key glad the mafia killed you Keyen. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I was sad when Keyen died cuz me and him came up with a code thing when I was in jail. We had a plan that I would post this pic on the thread after I whisper to you, Rose, and when you don't come up as Lookout or if you don't want to claim. So then he would secretly know without me having to whisper it to him out in the open.

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

I was sad when Keyen died cuz me and him came up with a code thing when I was in jail. We had a plan that I would post this pic on the thread after I whisper to you, Rose, and when you don't come up as Lookout or if you don't want to claim. So then he would secretly know without me having to whisper it to him out in the open.

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.

Wow. That's elaborate. XD
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    :joy:

Anyways, official signups of my anonymous game is now open, so confirm your spot.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17515644/#Comment_17515644
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.

So...you talked privately, outside the game, to come up with a secret code, to affect the game without whispering?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.

So...you talked privately, outside the game, to come up with a secret code, to affect the game without whispering?

It's not outside the game, technically. He jailed me and I get to talk to the jailor in jail. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited May 2020

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.

It's not outside the game, technically. He jailed me and I get to talk to the jailor in jail. 😂

Yeah it’s okay! If Sophia and I saw a problem with it we would’ve told them not to do it. 😩😂
    Edit: it was actually funny watching them scumhunt hardcore in jail😂
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.

F29sjiC.jpg

LOL.

Yeah it’s okay! If Sophia and I saw a problem with it we would’ve told them not to do it. 😩😂
    Edit: it was actually funny watching them scumhunt hardcore in jail😂

I get it now, thanks for clearing that up. I wouldn't presume either of you would cheat, so I was confused, which is why I asked. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congratulations town!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Wow, so had my vig kill gone through, I would've killed the coven leader?

Congrats on winning, town!!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Wow, so had my vig kill gone through, I would've killed the coven leader?

Congrats on winning, town!!

Yep.
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Guys I am so sorry. I had something come up and I didn't know I'd be out. I wouldn't have taken the responsibility if I knew I'd be out but I did have something come up. Sorry Nerd for letting you down. Congratulations to town, even though its victory was by no means helped by me. Hope you guys can forgive me for being inactive like this. Won't happen again, if you can take my word for it 😪