Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love to all my fellow Kiwi's going into Lock down from tomorrow <3

Hi there fellow Kiwi's, we going into lock down tomorrow and I would just like to sent out love to all of you. I still need to go and buy food, every time I go to the store the shelves are empty, trying to stay local, but might have to go into town as our local store is sold out within seconds everyday. Hugs to you all and if you need someone to talk too, I will check this thread everyday to see how you all are doing <3

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    If you are a essential worker like my husband and my son, then please keep the below in mind <3 Kia Kaha New Zealand

W0alIRz.jpg
    Hi Kiwi's are you guys doing the Teddy bear hunt in your area, apparently its across New Zealand. I have a high 1.8m fence that does not allow you too see into my windows so I opted to draw one (not an artist hahahaha) on the sidewalk instead :D

CFSzMK9.jpg
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    My truest wish is that you are all safe. I honestly wish that for everyone in the world. It is a weird and scary place to be living in, but if we all do the right thing then hopefully it will fade away. Either that or there will be a cure quickly
    h8U3C4c.png
    I agree @giggler36 <3 i just wish more people would stay home. I know we can leave in our bubble and exercise or bike, but its better to stay home. Our family decided to stay home all the time since we have essential workers leaving the safety of our bubble so its compramised. We want to safe lives especially our elders <3
    edited March 2020
    Parents how are you helping your kids to cope with the Lockdown? I gave my daughter her own personal space, we set up the family tent and big gazebo with her hammock so she can relax outside and not worry about me listening to her chatting away with friends on facetime and of course she is also doing her online homework first. She is loving it, not stressed at all <3 My son is older and all ready has his sleep out, but what we did for him is purchased him a wifi modem and a chrome cast that runs off our wifi so he has wifi in his room. He is in contact with his girlfriend and plays online games with his friends. He did work the first two days but now is home with us, only my husband working now. Be strong everyone <3

DQRioNz.jpg
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    I did an easter hunt for our neighbourhood kids as well. Jacinda suggested we do this to cheer up all the kids in Lockdown.

https://youtu.be/PpjuDHWClQA

vdeFvE7.jpg

I laminated them and stapled to my wooden fence, I can hear the little kids talking about then excitedly walking past <3 They are a4 size :)
  • pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    This is such a thoughtful thread, I hope everyone is staying safe! Much love.
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg
    This is such a thoughtful thread, I hope everyone is staying safe! Much love.

Hugs <3
    Hey Kiwis, are you guys ready for todays news at 4pm? What are you hoping would happen?
    Our current stats are looking much better now.
    Da2dBMA.png
    Love and hugs to you all <3
    edited April 2020
    Today I made a poppy wreath for Anzac day and nailed it to the fence :)<3