Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire death bite mod?

Hi everyone! I didn't know, is there a mod that allows a vampire sim to kill a human sim through either a deep drink or "drain life spirit"? I could've sworn there was a mod but that was when I was a console player and not a pc player, so I don't know if it's still around. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yep, this one is by Polarbearsims and is updated as well. http://modthesims.info/d/591518/vampire-death-amp-more-mod.html

Vampires that do a deep drink on sims will cause death for the victim and drain life will cause sims to age up as well.

The mod does a lot of other things. It conflicts with the vampire mega mod though.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I have the mod installed, draining life spirit caused my human Vlad to age up, but doing a deep drink didn't kill my test sim. What file do I need to have a deep drink kill my sim?
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    I have the mod installed, draining life spirit caused my human Vlad to age up, but doing a deep drink didn't kill my test sim. What file do I need to have a deep drink kill my sim?

Version 2 autonomous or not. With the autonomous one vampires can drink from sims autonomously but it's still very rare
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I'll try that! Thanks @SiliClone :smile: