Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLANET WARZ - A SIMS 4 REALITY SHOW **CHALLENGE ONE UP**

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    2 days left to submit your challenge, please let me know if you need extra time. :)

@M13Vulpecula @Turner @twiddle3 @citysimmer @bellagorilla @mkasml @GGgkkg @x_MG_x @YJB19299
  • Options
    Hi all, was going to put the challenge with the first episode but I'm wondering whether you'd all prefer the contestants entering the spaceship first? I've written a lot of it already so could probably get that out today. 🤔
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I would want that, but I will let it depend on the others :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    So, will it be released today?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    So, will it be released today?

Yes, in a little while when I get back on the computer. :)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    That sounds like a good idea - gives us the chance to get to know them a little first. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Hi all, was going to put the challenge with the first episode but I'm wondering whether you'd all prefer the contestants entering the spaceship first? I've written a lot of it already so could probably get that out today. 🤔

Sounds like a good idea, either is fine but I'd love to see all the contestants on the ship first. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    WELCOME THE CRAFTMATES

The next episode will be longer. :)
    Since I have had quite a few ask for an extension, I am going to extend the challenge for 3 extra days for you all.
  • Options
    Yay for the intro! And lovely to see Betti with an I at full throttle. XD

Malcolm reminded me a little of Harold of Total Drama Island in a... certain way. Note: have Ivula delete his browser cookies on his phone and see what happens.

OoooOoooO, that's how you write his name. Like a mirrored capitalisation. :) Is he supposed to be actually pregnant though, or is that an unfortunate body shape?
    Bwahaha, Betti actually following his clothing request XD

Hmm, she may be no purple blob, but Michelle does look like Jimmy Neutron afte he turned into jelly pudding in that episode with the fast running shoes. :o

Betti: Yeah, I'm pretty fascinating. I know you humans think so too after seeing my two-
    Andre: Please, don't go there!!
    :joy::joy::joy:

Dryadalis being a man of many words as expected. :) Perfect for the archetype of the only sane man who stays sane, so Andre can turn insane from all that happens. XD

Arrakis: THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!
    Uh oh, we know this archetype XD I can tell Ivula will have a lot of fun probing her with schemes XD

Betti: I'm Betti with an I and that's it for today my lovely viewers. Stay tuned for next time where the craftmates will battle it out in their very first challenge. I wonder what the contestants will get up to in the mean time? Maybe we will get to see our humans and aliens getting down and dirty, now that I'd like to see!
    Producer Kitty: BETTI!!!!!!
    I love how 'you' constantly interrupt the show XD keep up the good work. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ivula's and Malcolms conversation is exactly like I would imagine Vul and I interacting in real life. I bet Malcolm and Ben would get along :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Malcolm: Please can you show me your cookies so I can raid them?
    Betti: Excuuusssseee me? Did you not see enough of my lady parts on Craft Tourz?
    Malcolm: .....What?

Omg :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'll be closing the challenge at 12am (GMT-3)
  • Options

Only 5 hours?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Only 5 hours?

Now 4. :open_mouth:
    Do you still need more time? It would be 3 days and a few hours since I gave the extension. 🤔
  • Options
    Nah, jut sent it in. Luckily I stayed up to do some writing for Jetset, or else I'd have missed it.

I thought the 3 days were on top of the 5th of July, so 5+3=8. It's early 8th of July today here. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I guess the challenge is now over. Betti Withanei declares it
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm currently waiting to hear back from Bella to see if she can hand something in for this, if not I will not force her to be up for elimination as she had asked me for an extention/kept me up to date and has been having troubles with her Internet.
  • Options
    I'll get the episode out in the next few days! :)
  • Options
    I just want to apologise to everyone for how long it's taking. I am going through a very stressful time right now, had I known I was going to get like this I wouldn't have started this. Please bear with me and be patient while I get myself back together. :(
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I just want to apologise to everyone for how long it's taking. I am going through a very stressful time right now, had I known I was going to get like this I wouldn't have started this. Please bear with me and be patient while I get myself back together. :(

Take all the time you need ❤️❤️❤️
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

To quote from the PM: Take it easy and again some hope you'll feel better soon. :star:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member

No sweat, I was worried myself having been away for so long for personal matters, I was afraid someone got eliminated already :s
  • Options
    Hi all, I want to apologise again for this. I don't think this is going to happen any time soon, maybe in a few months I'll start it back up if anyone is still interested but right now I'm not mentally prepared.
  • Options
    Hi all, I want to apologise again for this. I don't think this is going to happen any time soon, maybe in a few months I'll start it back up if anyone is still interested but right now I'm not mentally prepared.

gZ3A8dT.gif
    Banner.png