Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Looks like we have a Jury of all first-time Abnormality players? :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited July 2019
    FREE POPCORN

popcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpg

ENOUGH POPCORN FOR EVERYONE

Oh my god thank you :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Nope, you've been on the houseboat season as Zachary. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Yeah, aside from me I meant but technically that season didn't happen, so this would be my first time. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member

Yeah, aside from me I meant but technically that season didn't happen, so this would be my first time. :D

I guess that means you're n charge and we'll all follow you around! lol ;)
    image.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Do you have any wasabi or barbecue-flavored popcorn there, Vul? 🍿
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited July 2019
    I like movie theatre popcorn. And white cheddar popcorn. Mmmm yummy.

Also I have no idea what questions to ask during this. XD
    My husband will be just getting out of his first day at a new job when this starts. So I'll probably be on the phone at the same time.
  • Options
    Good luck to your husband! :) And I like a lot of popcorn flavors, but wasabi is a particular favorite
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I like movie theatre popcorn. And white cheddar popcorn. Mmmm yummy.

Also I have no idea what questions to ask during this. XD
    My husband will be just getting out of his first day at a new job when this starts. So I'll probably be on the phone at the same time.

Good luck to your husband! And you can choose any popcorn flavour you'd like. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    THE LIVE JURY QUESTIONING WILL NOW BEGIN!!!

Finalists, you have 24 hours to answer all of the questions put forward by the jury tonight!

Good luck!!!

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky

@twiddle3 @kittymeow @icmnfrsh @Shadami @SimTresa
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Good luck! :smiley:
  • Options
    Teresa: To both finalists, how would you describe your approach to your social game this season? 🤔

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    edited July 2019
    Giuliano to Luke; Do you believe you have developed your own style and approach to the game?
    For Katharina: Was it difficult to decide who to bring with you?
    image.png
  • Options
    Do we have to answer as ourselves or our sims?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2019
    YJB19299 wrote: »

I'm answering as myself, cause in the end, I played the game XD Not Luke.. Hehe

Actually... I'm gonna do both XD
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »

I'm answering as myself, cause in the end, I played the game XD Not Luke.. Hehe

I suppose Haylo has a point, because after all, most of the niceties shown in the story were written by Smarties and did not reflect the dynamics of the RL players :blush:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Teresa: To both finalists, how would you describe your approach to your social game this season? 🤔

Luke: Hi Ter-bear!... Umm... Sorry... I won't call you that ever again. Hi, Miss Gonzales! I, uh... Well, I came into this game trying to be a super duper power player. I wanted to come in and backstab and win competitons and evict people like there was no tomorrow! Social game, smocial game. I wanted to be like Carlito and take charge...

But then I realised that I'm not Carlito... And I never will be like him. I realised I loved everyone and wanted to get along happily with you all. I realised I had to play my own game and so, while I wasn't a big threat, I think that I got along with everyone because of who I am inside and no one really wanted to evict me. My personality was my Carlito powers, not my cut-throat nature!

Haylo: Hi @icmnfrsh! As you, and everyone else knows, I won exactly ONE competition this season, and when you don't win competitions the only thing you have left is your social game and alliances. My approach socially started off simple. I thought at the start of this season that I was never going to win this game because I won last season, so I might as well help those who are willing to work and talk with me and keep my little Lukey in as long as possible.

At the start, I made an alliance with Vul and Twiddle saying I would help them go to the end because I knew I couldn't win... Until... It didn't work out with what seemed to be a betrayal by Vul, who didn't tell us his plans before doing them. So I decided after that, that until the very end of this game, I would help Twiddle win.

However, I soon realised that I actually DID have a chance at winning this game, even though I won last season. Because I tried talking and playing with everyone as much as I could. I had an alliance with Yannik, Shadami and Lo. I worked with and alliance of Ninja and Twiddle for a little bit. I was allied with Vul and Twiddle. I had an alliance with Alleen but ultimately got forced to choose between her and Ninja in a vote. I talked occasionally about ideas and congratulating Tresa on her wins, and really admired Kitty's game and wins... I tried and tried to make allies work, and ultimately I had some part in everyone's games.

In the end, when you had literally no one else left to work with and you became the target of many nominations, I shared an olive branch and worked with you, because I felt that your resilience and perseverance, especially with competition wins, meant that you deserved to win this game.

My social strategy was to talk to everyone. To listen to everyone. To make sure everyone was involved (because I love that in a show). And to make sure that despite my lack of winning LITERALLY ANY COMPETITION........ I actually had some part of this game that I could say I did well... And that was my social game.

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have no idea what to ask. Hmmmm...

I should have had something ready xD but I don't.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I will be answering in a few, I'm currently cooking :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Don't take this personally, because I'm going to hardball you guys, and I can't roleplay as Teresa because this part of your answer was made through your real-life persona. :D

Your sentiment that I deserve to win is incongruous with your vote that contributed to my eviction. Even though Kitty asked to be voted out instead when we both wanted to leave the game. And I know that you already told me why through PM, but I still find that statement in your answer peculiar. Thank you for your answer though, Haylo. :)

• Options
    I'd say your social game was good enough to take you this far, so don't underestimate yourself

• Options
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Giuliano to Luke; Do you believe you have developed your own style and approach to the game?

Luke: Hi Giu! Man, oh man, do I miss having you as an ally in this house. I really wished we could have been final two together, but ultimately we had different opinions on what to do, and we just couldn't get the power on our side and it just didn't work out.

My style... Well... Like I said to Teresa, I came into this game thinking I would be some super power-player, and that I would kick butts and take names! I wanted to be known for being the biggest and baddest of them all, like some of the players past... *CoughsCarlitoCoughs*... But in the end, I found out that that just wasn't who I was. I love everyone, and I love this game. This was my dream and I'm glad to be here, and I wanted to share this experience with everyone... Not hurt them and make them regret this adventure together...

So my style changed... I went from silly kid to... A mature adult... HEY! Don't snicker! It's true!... I got confidence in who I was, not who I thought I should be. And in the end, while I wasn't a competition beast, I think my personality is what got me through this game. I had everyone on my side, and despite being nominated three times, no one truly wanted me to go home at any point in this game. I might not have been cutthroat competitor Carlito... But I was Likeable, Loveable and... another L word, Luke Peralta! And I think my approach to the game is something worth being proud of!

(I'm not sure if I should just answer for Luke or not... But I'll answer as myself too)

Haylo: Hi @SimTresa! My style of playing this game was different from probably anyone else who played this season. From the start, I felt I would NEVER win... I would NEVER make it to the finale... I would NEVER have a single ally... Because I won last season... And typically in these games, there comes a level of bias toward how people play from previous seasons... So my style was, just have a loveable goofball character and just get as much screentime as you can to make the character shine. So I made Luke, and picked some people who I felt deserved to win based on their attitudes toward playing the game, and I would help them, knowing I would be disposable at any time.

However, my style and approach changed dramatically... I felt that instead of resigning to giving up... I felt like I was actually being involved in the social game more and more. I talked to pretty much everyone at some point in this game. I was open and honest about what I was doing and why I was doing. If I was on the block, I asked for help and all of the time people were there to help me, just because they felt involved... In the end my style of gameplay was less about competition wins, because I flopped at those this season, and more about social involvement with everyone. And this was especially evident with the fact that nearing the end of the game, I think I was probably the only person who really tried to work WITH Ice rather than continue to try and get him out in many failed attempts. Which started out as feeling bad that his allies had gone home early, and I wanted him to be able to be socially involved, rather than be the seemingly sole target on the other side of the house...
  • Options
    Well, if we're being honest, I never really trusted Vul because I know how he plays these games. :D And Shadami put herself ahead at my expense one time, so I broke it off with her.

I think Kitty was the only true ally I had in this game, and we didn't even start working together until past the halfway point. So yeah, I didn't have a lot going for me :D

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Don't take this personally, because I'm going to hardball you guys, and I can't roleplay as Teresa because this part of your answer was made through your real-life persona. :D

Your sentiment that I deserve to win is incongruous with your vote that contributed to my eviction. Even though Kitty asked to be voted out instead when we both wanted to leave the game. And I know that you already told me why through PM, but I still find that statement in your answer peculiar. Thank you for your answer though, Haylo. :)

I know this isn't a question, but what I told you versus what I said is still accurate... I voted you out because A. I felt like the only reason Kitty wanted to go home was because she was being humble and didn't realise that she had played a fantastic game this season (and also Maya was great), and you'd told me that on multiple occasions you weren't enjoying it and wanted out... and B. I knew you didn't have the votes to stay based on the other voters, so I definitely didn't feel the power to sway it any other way :( Regardless, my admiration about you as a player and as the person who preserved through the most this season, doesn't change because of how I voted... As much as I would have loved to see you succeed despite everything thrown at you on your very first season, that doesn't mean that there isn't a situation where I would have to cast a vote to evict you AND it didn't change the fact that I also felt like I deserved to win too.