Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    @Smarties101 Will you reveal the challenge winners in the final episode or before the jury decides?

I will reveal the winners to the jury members exclusively before the finale. I will then reveal the winners to everyone on the release of the episode :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    A lot has happened today!

Even is eating lunch with the people! :smiley: Shame that Nahita wasn't there, DESPITE HER BEING THE ONE WHO COOKED THE MEAL!!! #JusticeforNahita

Interesting to see those talks, and people saying something in someone's face and then turning around and plotting to betray them when talking to the other. And then being silent when facing Even XD Poor housemates, entranced by the game XD

Congrats to Yannik for winning another comp, in this case the most important comp of them. :) Now only time will tell whether you made the right choice by evicting Twiddle... Sorry to see Twiddle leave, I really enjoyed Randall's character and he definitely brought his own spice to the house. :)

Yannik and Haylo - good luck facing the jury

Speaking of the jury, will there be live questioning here? 🍿🍿🍿

Oh I would love that, I always wanted to do something like that :grin:

Ever since the day you were born? You first spoken words were 'I wanna be on a live internet reality show jury questioning'? ;)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Even is eating lunch with the people! :smiley: Shame that Nahita wasn't there, DESPITE HER BEING THE ONE WHO COOKED THE MEAL!!! #JusticeforNahita

Interesting to see those talks, and people saying something in someone's face and then turning around and plotting to betray them when talking to the other. And then being silent when facing Even XD Poor housemates, entranced by the game XD

Congrats to Yannik for winning another comp, in this case the most important comp of them. :) Now only time will tell whether you made the right choice by evicting Twiddle... Sorry to see Twiddle leave, I really enjoyed Randall's character and he definitely brought his own spice to the house. :)

There will be live questioning from the jury. More to come on that front.

Ooh, interesting
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Ever since the day you were born? You first spoken words were 'I wanna be on a live internet reality show jury questioning'? ;)

Sounds accurate :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats to @YJB19299 & @HayloHusky you beat me fair and square at the battle round, It's been great fun and I couldn't have picked a better pair to go through to the final.

I'm a little disappointed that I fell at the final hurdle but I think Yannik made the right choice in taking Haylo, However, whether or not it was E-Kat's right choice is another matter, we will soon see...

I look forward to seeing who wins, I know I've got my pick on who I want to win, Good luck to both of you! :)

And Thanks to Smarties for what I can safely say has been one of my favourite seasons, I've really enjoyed all of its ups and downs and hope I get a chance to redeem myself next season. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Totally have to second Twiddle here, this is not only the best season so far, it also has the best cast so far, so many different and extinct personalites and I loved all of them :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well, it's good to see you guys are enjoying yourselves, at least :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Totally have to second Twiddle here, this is not only the best season so far, it also has the best cast so far, so many different and extinct personalites and I loved all of them :mrgreen:

Hey, what about Tristan, Rebecca, Ali & Ava, Doctor Malik and the others of lost S5?! :p
    Banner.png

Hey, what about Tristan, Rebecca, Ali & Ava, Doctor Malik and the others of lost S5?! :p

They win best cast that never actually really appear in the show (in Shangela's words) :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Everything was a dream... All of it! They didn't exist B)
    Alleenmens wrote: »

The cracks started to show when Robot Teresa started to malfunction

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Congrats top 2. May the best person win. ;)

Smarties I just want to say thank you for how you wrote and shaped Maya. She has become very special to me after being in abnormality.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Oh noes, another Roboot? :o Irma, your cousin's at it again!
    Banner.png

Tristan took his experience in the Zero Privacy House though... :o
    Banner.png
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Congrats top 2. May the best person win. ;)

Smarties I just want to say thank you for how you wrote and shaped Maya. She has become very special to me after being in abnormality.

:star::star::star:
    Banner.png

TJ: Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you. GIVE ME A BREAK!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Tristan took his experience in the Zero Privacy House though... :o

So did Rebecca :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

TJ: Ugh, how many times do I have to tell you. GIVE ME A BREAK!

2975de7ef9214ceda494484f78c4d42d.jpg

V47Iq8R.gif
    Banner.png
    I'm really nervous, I wonder what questions will appear :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Who knows? There could be a Roboot hidden in every show. :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Who knows? There could be a Roboot hidden in every show. :o

Dum dum DUMMMMMMMM :O
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Final 2 time already huh? *Ashamed to say I got busy and am several episodes behind*

I'll catch up fast as I can. :)
    Shadami wrote: »
    Final 2 time already huh? *Ashamed to say I got busy and am several episodes behind*

I'll catch up fast as I can. :)

Hoping you catch up asap, it's jury time and you can ask questions! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Jurors, get your thinking boxes ready. The live jury questions will be live soon!

Join us tomorrow at 7pm (BST) where we will begin the live jury questions to our two finalists. The questions will be live for 24 hours, our two finalists will have that time to answer the questions the jury throw at them.

Good luck finalists!

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky

@twiddle3 @kittymeow @icmnfrsh @Shadami @SimTresa

@ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
    FREE POPCORN

popcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpgpopcorn-blanket_2.jpg

ENOUGH POPCORN FOR EVERYONE
    Banner.png