Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    @squirrelwithacup Your mum is knocking at the roleplay door to join in. Is that fine with you? If not, I'm breaking in :D

(Sure! :D I'll add you to the members list if you plan on actually trying out role-playing. Just copy what we do and you'll be fine. XD)

Okay, you guys have fun! :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    @squirrelwithacup Your mum is knocking at the roleplay door to join in. Is that fine with you? If not, I'm breaking in :D

(Sure! :D I'll add you to the members list if you plan on actually trying out role-playing. Just copy what we do and you'll be fine. XD)

(Aww, don't leave us mom! I'll add you anyway. We'll consider you a special guest :D)
    37oYgl3.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I might join this, idk.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*

Camille: *shocked. Tries to answer but only manages to let out a squeak*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I might join this, idk.

(I'd love for you to join @citysimmer! You're more than welcome here. :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

(Aww, don't leave us mom! I'll add you anyway. We'll consider you a special guest :D)
    Thanks squirrely whirly gumdrop!
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*
    37oYgl3.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Shannon : *look at the people and watch the hamster talk* T-THE FXCK ?!
    Kyra : WHAT ?!
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*

Camille: *runs after the hamster*
    Takumi: Camille, wait! *runs after her*
    Zenia and Liana: *follows them*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*
    37oYgl3.png
    I might join this, idk.

(I think I will, but I wont be very active)

?: *wakes up in the woods, rubs temples* Ugh, another migraine.... Where am I?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I might join this, idk.

(I think I will, but I wont be very active)

?: *wakes up in the woods, rubs temples* Ugh, another migraine.... Where am I?

(That's fine! I'll add you to the list.)
    37oYgl3.png

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*

*they all follow the hamster to the house*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    ?: *wandering through the woods, hears footsteps, and speeds up, scared*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

?: *bumps straight into Kyra* Gah!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Hamster: *runs into the front yard of the house*

*A young man is standing in the front yard*
    37oYgl3.png

Camille: *is first to notice the man. Startled*
    Cyrielle: *waking up*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Shannon : *follows them*

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

(The guy looks like this:)
    DVEJOZZ.png?1
    Some of you probably know who this is XD
    37oYgl3.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    (I might join later today with my two favourite sims, but might not be as active as other roleplayers because I should really be studying :D )

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

(The guy looks like this:)
    DVEJOZZ.png?1
    Some of you probably know who this is XD

Camille: Uh... Hello..
    Cyrielle: *shifting around*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    afai1261 wrote: »
    (I might join later today with my two favourite sims, but might not be as active as other roleplayers because I should really be studying :D )

(Hello @afai1261! It's nice to meet you! You're welcome to join any time. :) The sim in your avatar is super cute by the way!)
    37oYgl3.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member

(Hello @afai1261! It's nice to meet you! You're welcome to join any time. :) The sim in your avatar is super cute by the way!)

(Aww thanks! He's my special boy <3 )
    edited August 2018

(Aww thanks! He's my special boy <3 )

(Aww! For whatever reason I thought he might have been your simself at first? :joy: A few of my sims are my special boys too. <3)
    37oYgl3.png