Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 version of B.obo Hicks from Unleashed??

OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
So I know that the pets, dogs and cats, from the original Sims didn't have breed official breed designations. But for some of them, you can kind of infer by looking at them.

However, I am have trouble deciding which breed B.obo Hicks (kind of a blue merle dog) was... because one of my old Sims 1 Sims had the same dog, and I want to bring that Sim and his dog into Sims 3 version. I just need to figure out which dog breed to use!

My closest guess is perhaps an Australian shepherd with the blue merle-like coat. Otherwise, I'm not sure.
He could be a mutt as well I suppose.

Anyone have any ideas for typing out B.obo's breed for Sims 3?
Post edited by OriginalMara on

Comments

• OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Ack, didn't realize B.obo would get "plummed"!

Edited!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I always thought Jack Russell Terrier when I saw him...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    Hmm...

Bobo

Jack Russell Terrier

@Anmirla I don't really see the resemblance, myself...

Blue merle Aussie
    This is what I had been thinking but it's not really a perfect match either.

Perhaps Bobo is just a mutt! ha
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I think Australian Shepherd. I searched most popular breeds in American and found that German Sheperd, Rottweiler, and Australian Shepherd all followed the Lab as most popular. Based on the Sims Wiki pic of the Hicks family, that is my belief of the dogs they chose. Have you made the family yet @OriginalMara?
    @ciane I agree with you that the Australian shepherd is the closest to B.obo from Sims 1.

Actually, I have created them... I played the Sim and his dog briefly before I deleted that game. (I wanted to restart again after I put in mods and things). So they are sitting there in my bin, haha. Just waiting for a new game.
    I had already used the Aus. shepherd for his dog, but then I had got thinking to myself whether I had made the right choice in recreating the dog from the original Sims.

Most of the other dogs from Sims 1 are pretty obvious what breeds they are supposed to be. :)