Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    27ca nd sun, sun, sun!
    Was dead busy out there. Didn't bother going anywhere near the beach. Just went to the shop and got some salad stuff in and had a day in front of the TV. Sad, but true!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    It was bright and white and frozen, but still. Pretty nice, though my eyes kind of felt the dazzle of the not-dim sunlight.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    It got hot here today, but the cool change arrived within the last half hour, and with it came the stink of rotting seaweed. :/
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited January 2021
    Was hot and humid here today. The humidity has been awful for awhile now, even when it's been wet!
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png
    Currently 21C, but expected to reach 31.
    But the rest of the week is forecast to be the mid 20's.
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Quite cold
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • MariawednesdayMariawednesday Posts: 6 New Member
    Here in monreal its mild but snowy
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    10C - half cloudy/half sunny; went to the ICBC Driver's Licensing Office to pick up my driver's license and (free provincial medical insurance) BC Medicare card ( :D ) I swear to God, I saw someone dressed in a parka. I'm standing in the line-up (observing social distancing) and wearing (pants and long-sleeved thin shirt - bc I didn't want to freak out the rest of the British Columbians) And I swear someone walked up to the lineup in a freaking Canada Goose parka.

Are you effin' kidding me? It's 10 degrees CELCIUS for cryin' out loud! I'd be in t-shirt and tanktop if it didn't scare the kiddies and make parents go... "See what you're doing? You're making it tough for me to parent my kids because how are they going to know what's appropriate to wear in this COLD weather?!"

~sigh~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • HaleyBHaleyB Posts: 34 Member
    It feels very, very hot here today. It's only 90 F, but it feels like 100 :/
  • GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    It just finished raining and the air feels lovely.
  • Charla97Charla97 Posts: 66 Member
    It's wet, windy and cold here. Water flooding the roads.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Was snowing hard and fast earlier, gigantic sticky wet gobs of snow flying hard and thick in all directions like a snowglobe (well, some snowglobes have that style) but now it has given way to rain, and my scarred pec is aching and nagging. It's true what they say about injuries acting up again in cold/rainy weather. No idea how or why, but it's the truth.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited January 2021
    Just below 0 degr C and snowing lightly. It's just a thin layer and will melt away tomorrow when warmer air comes in.
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    Currently 18C, but expected to reach 24.
    This is what summer should be like every year.

The forecast is for low 30's for the rest of the week, slightly warmer than what I like, but tolerable. Best summer ever?
    Heading towards 26c and sunny today. Nice gardening day. With all the rain and sun over the last couple of weeks, the garden has gone nuts!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    The bad kind of cold where it's too hot for a thin jacket and too cold for a thick one :'(
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited January 2021
    Was snowing hard and fast earlier, gigantic sticky wet gobs of snow flying hard and thick in all directions like a snowglobe (well, some snowglobes have that style) but now it has given way to rain, and my scarred pec is aching and nagging. It's true what they say about injuries acting up again in cold/rainy weather. No idea how or why, but it's the truth.

@Nushnushganay - I assume it's probably the fact that most injuries are muscular related. Your muscles tend to contract in cold weather...thus aggravating any injury sites that you have due to pressure on those sites.

Now, I'm not a doctor but this is what I suspect causes much of the recurrent injury pain when the weather changes.
    BookBear wrote: »
    The bad kind of cold where it's too hot for a thin jacket and too cold for a thick one :'(

Hey, Bookbear, that sounds like my part of the world. :D That's where we suck it up and just wear the thin jacket and grit our teeth.

I'm Canadian...so we get that kind of weather all the time in Vancouver. Or it's wet and you just don't feel like adding an umbrella to our load so we just end up going out and getting wet.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Pretty ordinary out there today. Still humid, but cloudy.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    We had a few flakes flying around here earlier today which was largely lake effect stuff. Right now it's 30 degrees and cloudy.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Sunny, mid-20s. Perfect for the huge run the dogs just had. It's warming up as the week goes ahead, with Sunday forecast for 41C. That's getting a bit much, so I will stay home that day. Besides, when it's hot, everyone comes down here from all directions and fills up the beach quicker than you can blink, and I can't stand the crowds. I'll head down there after the sun goes down :) Hopefully catch the drink and food vans before they leave. But I'm getting several days ahead of myself, here.
    Aren't you worried about being bit by those annoying little sand flies that you can't see? Here in The States, we call them No See' ems. And yet you know that they are there because they leave little red welts behind after they have bitten you. And they always come out of the sand right at or just after sundown.