Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome to my world! YaraZen's Creations

YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
Hi everyone!

This thread is meant to show some of my creations as the gallery pictures are limited and we cannot use the tray importer anymore.

First build I'd like to showcase is my new project Fantasy Town. Gallery link: Fantasy Town NoCC

Happy simming everyone!
Showcase-thread: YaraZen's Creations
Apologies for any mistakes. English is not my native language. :)

Comments

• YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
    I started this build project last autumn and Get Together really helped me finishing this because we got so many new objects and paints but also because we have 64x64 lots now. So I was able to add a pool and a park to the town.
    It is a small fantasy town, featuring a town hall, a small book store, market stalls, a stable, several tiny homes, an elven tree house and some super tiny shops - still, more to discover for your sims. The lot can be used as a park, national park and as a shop - and obviously as a living lot. I use it as a community lot because it is so nice to see sims wander through the "streets"

N3eAJp6.png
    sb7QZLz.png
    Q5kh0dR.png
    jact892.png
    jY7GNPY.png
    f4o3mud.png
    klq8vEu.png
    hiwZzHi.png
    5ryX5aX.png
    Mky6S5L.png
    crBiQlK.png
    TFmXbTL.png
    rAeT6ik.png
    HYWNrrp.png
    ag7fPst.png
    edx4msF.png
    X4dYXAO.png
    jkW1l4N.png

The build is totally CC-free but I recommend to have moveobjects activated for placing.
    Happy simming everyone!
  • francoesquefrancoesque Posts: 52 Member

Lovely showcase, @YaraZen, with a delightful lot to start it off!

There are beautiful details all over that help to bring the town to life :) . I really like the stables, with it's gamboling horses, and you've managed to get such a great mix of residential and business buildings. I'm also fond of some of the hidden away basement rooms and the shops. Great lot that really makes use of the 64x64 space and a beautiful way to highlight it!

Long may you continue to bring us such delightful lots! I look forward to your future showcases here :).
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    The Fantasy Town is so very nice! :) Very nice layout of the buiild! It looks very great! It is very nice that there is a combination of homes where sims can live and shops for them to enjoy visiting. The exterior design of the buildings looks so very nice! Very nice roofing! The Tudor style of the buildings looks nice. The stables look great! The horses look very great there! Nice outdoors sitting area outside the cafe for sims to enjoy dining and drinking at the table in the outdoors air. The plant is a nice touch on the table. The large water fountain looks great in the town! The market stalls look so very nice! The variety of items look very nice how they are placed on and around the stalls. Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The candles add a very nice feel to the nook area. The interior of the homes look very nice! Very nice fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofas in front of the fire, having a chat. The books are nice touches on the coffee table and the sunflowers look sunny there for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The type of windows used looks nice. Very nice dining and living room areas. Sims will enjoy resting on the armchairs reading a book from the bookcase. The teaset is a nice touch on the dining table.
    It is a very detailed and very nice town build! :)
    Thank you so much @francoesque!

Awwww, thank you so much @rosemow , I feel so honoured you really took a look and had an eye for details. Thank you so much for your nice words!
    Some pictures of Rising Tide NoCC

I really like this house, it was built for a family that does enjoy to spend time together outdoor. This house was owned by the family for many generations now and each did some minor changes, so old and new meet as do different styles.

Ck89zK6.png
    aClY27P.png
    aYTvJot.png
    FDPGVlL.png
    mf5LdC0.png
    T2tqXR4.png
    YJqWY3x.png
    2Abw2YH.png
    O3VBABN.png
    A9p7aA1.png
    prAdgHi.png
    zp8zl2p.png
    UGjYLfW.png
    OMixJCS.png
    ZTwplj4.png
    9LDboyH.png
    MCWh3G5.png
    ndkqhV2.png

Great pictures @YaraZen! It's a beautiful home - that covered wooden area is one where I could happy spend a lifetime, if kept supplied with coffee and books :) Truly idyllic.
    The exterior design of and roofing on Rising Tide is very nice! :) Very nice layout of the areas of the build! The outdoors areas look very nice! The corner sunken pool area is very nice! The rocks and plants look very nice on the edges of the pool and the water fountain looks pretty going into the pool. The ourdoors art nook is nice for sims to dompaintings on the easel whilst looking at the pretty nearby flowers and the pond. Nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. The flower cart is a nice touch there. The roof covered outdoors dining area is so nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there and eating the food in the outdoors air. The type of seats used looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The armchair sitting nook near the front door looks nice. The flowers and candle are pretty for sims to see when sitting there, and display cabinet is a nice home touch. Very nice windows bar stool counter nook! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The sunflowers look sunny on the dining table and are nice for sims to see when eating their meals. Veey nice armchair fireplace sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting near the fire with sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through the masterbedroom windows. Very nice sunroom! It is a very nice light filled room for sims to enjoy growing plants in the planters ,and the flowers look very pretty in the room!
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you so much rosemow and francoesque! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your creations are so beautifully detailed. I especially like your fantasy town! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful showcase, really enjoyed looking through :) Fantasy Town is absolutely amazing, so much detail, this must have taken forever :) Love the design of Rising Tide and the differing styles, old and new really works well :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited April 2016
    Thank you so much @StSciurus and thank you so much @masajo ! Honestly, I don't know how long it took exactly, the first save to my library is from September 2015, I think it took me about 90h, could be more though. :) Thank you so much @rosemow for adding the link! :)

I hope noone minds that I showcase some more homes, starting with Windenburg Fantasy NoCC. In general, I don't use CC. I like to build fantasy-themed homes and lots and this was the first one I built for Windenburg after my magicalwillowcreek project.

Built on a 30x20 lot it looks bigger than it actually is.
    r4V89V6.png
    ig5O551.png

The entrance.
    9Hmgzp5.png

Entry hall and living room with fireplace and a place to play games in a window nook (not visible in picture).
    lBwFiad.png

Small room with a bench and fountain - and spooky light :smiley:
    LSCHMSt.png

Dining and bar.
    tOD2Mrl.png
    Q45CdPL.png

View into kitchen.
    DI3On83.png

Basement rooms.
    tDnd08N.png
    EOLD4Sq.png
    a2gIdj1.png
    oNpAsfn.png

Gate to a small backyard with a pool.
    kWbTiSR.png
    hfBjbnt.png
    sBCyb9l.png
    oA0z4bl.png
    tEap25s.png

Some impressions of bedrooms and bathrooms.
    The attic bedroom first.
    ciCwcL2.png
    8wFaaRh.png

U2jM9Ty.png
    CbTH1wr.png
    aJ6SrMS.png
    01lLjd5.png

Just some pictures from the lot, I have to say I absolutely love the light effects in Sims 4, simply awesome!
    bHKD64X.png
    l86w7y3.png
    9umgAry.png

Windenburg Fantasy is such a very nice home ! :) The design and layout of the exterior look so very nice! The roofing is so very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The natural pool areas look so very nice! The plants, rocks and flowers in and around the edges of the water look great. Nice outdoors chess nook for sims to have fun playing chess outdoors in the air. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes in the garden nook, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bedrooms look very nice. Very nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in front of the fire, having a chat. The lighting through the build both indoors and outside gives a very nice look and feel to the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you so much rosemow! :)
    Windenburg Fantasy is a terrifically authentic lot! It still amazes me how much you packed in to the lot - it feels a lot bigger, cozy inside but never cramped :) . In particular, I really like the little touches throughout like the stones on the ground, the fire pit in the basement. You even manage to make a sauna look of a piece in a period house :D Very impressive as always!
    edited April 2016
    Thank you so much francoesque!

I am sorry, I am in a rather creative phase lately and this weekend I built "Camouflage" - using only colours that can be found in the enviroment of the lot for the exterior.

2c2JQOp.png
    xw6wQbt.png

Really like this, blue, earthy colours, some green, earthy colours and the blue of the sky again.
    GPLgnAZ.png
    I used blue tiles and slate for the floor of the pool to deepen the blue of the water. I also used paints for the pond so the brown water would turn slightly more amber.

Yoga and BBQ.
    hrqDR3p.png

View from balcony towards the island's center. There are more rocks, so colours tend to be more gray, muted. Tried to have it show in the materials used for the balcony.
    ENeNBSu.png

As the lot is small I tried to make good use of the space...
    GR8Utmq.png
    ...and I was delighted to find out that this combination works, at least while playtesting. I always found it slightly annoying I had to use two slots for an espresso. Also, I think it looks like it is really just one-piece. Moveobjects was used for placement. When placing the lot everything placed correctly, even with moveobjects off.
    b7ASHWb.png

Simple living room with a TV and dining area.
    WONmvDi.png
    Id25kdd.png

Bathroom. Changed colour of chair for upload to creme.
    uiyQ0Bh.png

I tried to use natural materials and earthy colours for the interior and for furniture as well. The home itself is really quite small and a bit expensive given what one gets but I think I might try some other lots for a similar experiment.

Post edited by YaraZen on
    Camouflage is a very nice natural looking home :) The earth and natural colour scheme of the build looks very great! The home complements very well with the surroundings. The natural materials used through the build looks nice. Very nice exterior design of the home building. The colours of the pool and pond look very nice! Very nice outdoors dining and yoga nook. Sims will enjoy doing restful yoga on the mats, then enjoy sitting at the table eating a meal that they have cooked on the BBQ. The candle is a nice touch on the dining table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The nature theme of the type of furnishings looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The placement of the espresso machine looks great! Very nice tv room! The books look very nice how they are placed there! The circles flooring gives a nice look to the room. Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst sitting on the sofa there and the plants are nice touches of green and nature. The sink nook in the bathroom looks great.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Camouflage is a fantastic lot @YaraZen! A very original concept, with terrific details using MOO - I love the dual coffee machine and the books under the pedestals - so much I've used both in my most recent build ;) . The spa area's really nicely laid out and generally it's an excellent lot to play in and flows so smoothly. Lovely fountain/pool interaction too with the rocks to hide the gap.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    So nice to see that you've started a showcase for your Fantastic creations! Each of your builds has such awesome architecture and so much character and personality. Such a wonderful eye for details! :blush:<3
    Thank you soo much rosemow, francoesque and WrathofCath!
    I don't know what else to say, bit speechless. Thank you so much! :)

• ureshii_waureshii_wa Posts: 598 Member
    edited November 2016
    ''.''
    Post edited by ureshii_wa on
    Thank you so much ureshii_wa! Yes, I remember and if it wasn't so tempting to use all those fancy objects we got lately I would use less of them...I really should try in one of my next projects.
    (And I truly hope you will share your creations with us one day again. I miss them, I like them very much, your small brick home was so amazing.)
  • rconercone Posts: 407 Member
    OK having just gone through your showcase I do believe I will be downloading a few to actually look at and see as they have some great ideas in them and I want to explore the builds more.

Guessing if you know my style you can guess which ones I liked ... A LOT :D
    Thank you so much @rcone ! :)

New upload, PingPong Gym. Was sitting at work yesterday and thought: "Hey...pingpong....hey....pingpong...yeah, could work!" And gave it a try. It turned into a rather simple gym but it was a lot of fun. Gallery link PingPong Gym

nnExVzn.png

Ground floor has a bar and some massage chairs.
    HScTvHI.png

If Maxim doesn't distract you - the outdoor pool is visible in the background.
    WqDIkma.png

Upstairs.
    1Y5qrJd.png

Bathrooms / restrooms.
    NRJjgg2.png
    96TOZ5s.png

Indoor pool and yoga area.
    83pW5K7.png
    0iBAqYV.png

Happy simming. :)

:) The PingPong Gym is a great idea and much more productive than actually working at work! Really fun lot, nice touches like the pingpong balls and you've picked a cool set of showcase photos ;) .