Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Thank you @Ktarian, I just did a long post and it seems to have gone on ok. I think it was because I was using emoji's. Bad habit!! :D

@Hayley~Belle Nonsense. eh.gif:p Emojis are awesome. hyper.gif;)muahah.gifsmile4.gif
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Ktarian wrote: »
    Thank you @Ktarian, I just did a long post and it seems to have gone on ok. I think it was because I was using emoji's. Bad habit!! :D

@Hayley~Belle Nonsense. eh.gif:p Emojis are awesome. hyper.gif;)muahah.gifsmile4.gif

You have some cool emoji's @Ktarian ...that's not fair :D
    I have to remember to not use the ones on my iPad lol.
    I just messed up on the sims3 store looking for your wish list Ktarian, I tapped on your icon and I blocked you!!! So I sent another friend request.
    Note to self no happy tapping..read first!!
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Hayley~Belle >:) I love my emojis. Feel free to use them if you want to. They're not 'mine' as in my creations. I just collected them and put them up somewhere so I could use them. HAHA. I have no wishlist! I own the store! muahah2.gif

Hehe. I accepted the FR.
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »

ETA: @frozenorangejuic Love your let's play too! Within five minutes of watching learned some tricks about how to play even though I've been playing over a year now. :) So thanks for that.

Thank you! And you're welcome, I'm glad I was able to help. :)
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    It was Tasha returning to her Let's Plays that finally convinced me to have a go too. And now she's also told me about the ITF grass rugs that let you plant indoors; that's the trouble with Owning The Store - I've got so much stuff I don't know what I've actually got! But at least now other Simmers can see the mistakes I make and give me helpful tips :)

I'm glad you decided to give it a go! I added you as a "featured channel" as well as @ximph although it doesn't look like she's uploaded anything recently. If anyone else has or decides to start a channel let us know and I'll add you as a featured channel too. There is so much stuff in this game now it's easy for things to get lost in the crowd. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there is so much stuff (and would continue to buy it if they came out with anything else lol) but I'm sure there are wonderful things I've not noticed or forgotten about too.
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Oops! Happy belated birthday @wittanthony1 :smiley:

Thank you for the birthday wish. :smiley:
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Happy New Years everybody. May this year be filled with everybody being healthy, and many more store owners joining the club. <3
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Ktarian wrote: »
    @Hayley~Belle >:) I love my emojis. Feel free to use them if you want to. They're not 'mine' as in my creations. I just collected them and put them up somewhere so I could use them. HAHA. I have no wishlist! I own the store! muahah2.gif

Hehe. I accepted the FR.

I love emoticons and using lots of !!! Exclamation marks!!! And sometimes I even say lol out loud......sooooo embarrassing!!!!
    Congrats on owning the store B)
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Though I am slightly concerned; it used to be (many years ago) the American men would take our women ... now I hear that you're taking our men too! ;)
    @ajaxpost Well now that we're taking the men too, maybe it will even itself out! o:)

• NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    I enjoyed your videos, Adrian. It won't let me comment, bc my id/password is wonky. Anyway, your family is cozy.
    Thank you, that is very kind of you :)

I've actually got three Google and three Yahoo accounts which I use for different personal stuff, Sims and other hobbies, and one I need for work - it can be a pain checking all the accounts but at least I have more control over what I make public or keep more private.

Trouble is, my list of Internet passwords got so out-of-hand that I now use LastPass to remember them all or create new. more secure, passwords; it's a great tool but it means I actually know very few of my own passwords now! :hushed:

I use something like that, too. Do you recommend LastPass? What platform is it? I need to get my dad something he can put his passwords into that he can read from both iOS and PC devices.
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited January 2016
    Since a few have been sending New Year's greetings in their country's mother tongue, I thought I would do the same for Canada "Happy New Year everyone." :smirk:<3

Now it is catch up time.

@Nonsequitorian, @ZeeGee, @muminek85 & @Martje89 - Thanks for your comments. I am still busy adding more information. I am happy to see new people are finding our thread and I hope they get lots of use from the information we have all been gathering over the last few years.
    In celebration of my YouTube channel reaching 100 subscribers I am having a lottery!
    Awesome! Congrats Tasha, that's quite an impressive achievement competing for viewers with so many other Let's Players.
    Thank you! I feel pretty proud of it. :)
    @frozenorangejuic - Congratulations Tasha. You should be proud of your achievement.

@Sookie_54 Welcome to the DD thread.
    Thank you @muminek85 I am finding out that playing the actually sims 3 game is only a small part of sims 3!
    Absolutely!! I definitely hang out in the forum more than I play the game. I am actually playing in the game tonight after not loading it for a couple of weeks. I just took a break to find an answer to a job opportunity music looping (I found an answer).
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Happy New Year to all my DD friends new and old. (even @AlphaFen)
    LOL
    @ajaxpost Followed your link to see what a Let's Play is and subscribed to continue to listen to your lovely accent!
    I subscribed as I have been following Adrian's blog. @ajaxpost - I agree with @ZeeGee that you have a lovely accent.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    I've actually got three Google and three Yahoo accounts which I use for different personal stuff, Sims and other hobbies, and one I need for work - it can be a pain checking all the accounts but at least I have more control over what I make public or keep more private.

Trouble is, my list of Internet passwords got so out-of-hand that I now use LastPass to remember them all or create new. more secure, passwords; it's a great tool but it means I actually know very few of my own passwords now! :hushed:

I use something like that, too. Do you recommend LastPass? What platform is it? I need to get my dad something he can put his passwords into that he can read from both iOS and PC devices.
    I do, a friend at work recommended it and I've had no problems with it all for managing my passwords and storing other important information.

As long as you can remember one master password you set up either automatic completion or prompt for individual sites. For example I will let it login me in automatically on a gaming forum but prompt me for the master password on my bank's website.

The basic version for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux is free but there is an annual fee ($12) for mobile devices.

See https://lastpass.com/features/ for the full feature list.

Hope that helps.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost Followed your link to see what a Let's Play is and subscribed to continue to listen to your lovely accent!
    I subscribed as I have been following Adrian's blog. @ajaxpost - I agree with @ZeeGee that you have a lovely accent.
    Thank you Jodi, it is much appreciated, though I am a little bemused ... I don't have an accent ... ;)

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hello DD Stalkers! Today I am learning the problem with having a touch screen and a parrot who likes to sit on top of the screen. Every time he decides to peck at the screen he manages to change something. :/ I was typing along and suddenly ended up at @ajaxpost 's blog! Haha! If that's my biggest problem today, though, I'm doing pretty well. :)

We've got quite a few green (best discount) deals coming up in the next 24 hours. The Full Interior Castle Set comes up first. Later we will see A Midcentury Modern Trailblazer Set, Serenity Retreat, Simply Ultra Sink from the Ultra Lounge Kitchen Set, and The Boardwalk. Could be a busy stretch of deals for some of you! We also see the solo appearances of the Home Economics Table from the I Heart the 50s set, the Johan Door Plus from the Regal Living Set, and the Brassworks Chandelier from the Bayside set.

Tip: If you purchase the Serenity Retreat at number 690 and Sunlit Tides at number 972 it is the same as owning Sunlit Tides Gold but saves you A BUNCH of sim points.

Current Deal: (Ok, I am a bit early. This will be the current deal in about 10 minutes)
    684 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 147 / 427 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 737, # 536, # 378)

Upcoming Deals:
    685 ) Indulgent Living / 350 / 990 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, but less than # 261)

686 ) Home Economics Table / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

687 ) Johan Door Plus / 25 / 64 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Full Regal Living Set

688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, # 744)

689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1250 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 576, # 424, # 551)

690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 244, # 643, # 100)

691 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 575)

692 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 322 / 630 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, # 370, but less than # 742)

693 ) Brassworks Chandelier / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

694 ) The Boardwalk / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 890)

695 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 728 / 1029 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 750, # 550)

696 ) Petals / 29 / 38 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make A Wish Compilation
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @ajaxpost watched the intro and first video of your lets play and loved it kept up the great work.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Thank you for the list @trithone :blush: I've been waiting for Serenity Retreat since I bought Sunlit Tides on the last DD rotation. Too bad it comes up in the middle of the night. Oh well... *sets alarm for 03.19 AM* :lol:
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Hoping to remember to grab Serenity Retreat for myself as well!
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Hello DD Stalkers! Today I am learning the problem with having a touch screen and a parrot who likes to sit on top of the screen. Every time he decides to peck at the screen he manages to change something. :/ I was typing along and suddenly ended up at @ajaxpost 's blog! Haha! If that's my biggest problem today, though, I'm doing pretty well. :)
    That made me laugh. :smiley:

Has anyone ever waited for a store object to show up in "Make Me an Offer" for days just to find out that you already own it? Happen to me. :blush: I was waiting for the Olympian Physique to show up again. As I have to reinstall all my store stuff, I started to organize it and saw, I own it already. That means, one more thing missing and I own the store, except these exclusive clothes. Unfortunately Sunlit Tides Gold and Lucky Palms Gold shown up as not owned as I purchased the standard versions and the venues separated.

We've got quite a few green (best discount) deals coming up in the next 24 hours. The Full Interior Castle Set comes up first. Later we will see A Midcentury Modern Trailblazer Set, Serenity Retreat, Simply Ultra Sink from the Ultra Lounge Kitchen Set, and The Boardwalk. Could be a busy stretch of deals for some of you! We also see the solo appearances of the Home Economics Table from the I Heart the 50s set, the Johan Door Plus from the Regal Living Set, and the Brassworks Chandelier from the Bayside set.
    Sounds like you need to get your parrot his own tablet so he can surf The Sims without interrupting you :)

And thank you for the daily updates they are very useful in keeping the Deals front and centre when we start to wander off topic :star:

@ajaxpost watched the intro and first video of your lets play and loved it kept up the great work.
    Thank you so much. I'm really enjoying making them and so pleased to hear that they are being watched.

Has anyone ever waited for a store object to show up in "Make Me an Offer" for days just to find out that you already own it? Happen to me. :blush: I was waiting for the Olympian Physique to show up again. As I have to reinstall all my store stuff, I started to organize it and saw, I own it already.
    LOL, oh yeah, and I do that all the time in my OE!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you Jodi, it is much appreciated, though I am a little bemused ... I don't have an accent ... ;)

@ajaxpost - Hmm. I think it is two five votes to one right now that you have a lovely accent. Maybe we should let Samantha's parrot decide?

Edit to update vote count :smiley:
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member

@ajaxpost - Hmm. I think it is two votes to one right now that you have a lovely accent. Maybe we should let Samantha's parrot decide?

May I vote too? I agree with the lovely accent. ;)

@ajaxpost
    Me too took a look at your first video and I will continue watching them. It seems to be interesting.

I have to vote for the lovely accent also. @ajaxpost - I think you are definitely out-voted. nod.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I vote for lovely accent too. I just finished the intro and about half the first session. My hubby(and me) got hungry so will finish it later :) I think you are doing a great job!
  • SphynxRulesSphynxRules Posts: 51 Member
    edited January 2016
    Current DD just gave me a who bunch of green download links :sunglasses: Hoping to also grab the serenity retreat tonight
  • MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hello DD people! Happy new year!
    It has been a few months and now there is a new page! Wow! I haven't been able to play or spend much time in the store recently, but I have a bit of a vacation now and I'm excited to be back on! I need to readjust my list and catch up!

Good luck with all of the deals you are trying for and hello again. :)

10 more minutes for Serenity Retreat!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @MermaidInWonderlan welcome back
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top