March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• SpiredMothSpiredMoth Posts: 98 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I thought to use the thumbnails in the Featured Items folder in our game folder

This is actually one of the features I plan to add to my app. Part of my work to fix and fill out my data is to get the necessary info for my code to identify Store images in that folder by itself.

I'm still trying to work out a good way to make my "pull from FeaturedItems" feature play well together with the also planned "import from S3S Browser" feature to auto-setup item images. I should be able to come up with something once I start working on importing S3S Browser data.
    I apologize to anyone using the DD spreadsheet. Where did time go? The spreadsheet showed I had not deleted past deals for 8 days. I have never left it for that length of time.

I'd offer to rework my personal spreadsheet's auto-updating "current and upcoming DDs" tab to fit the DD spreadsheet, but it doesn't list recently finished DDs and I have no idea how I'd make it work with Daylight Savings of multiple locales. I'm not sure if I've got the DST adjustment working 100% correctly when working with just my locale, and since my app already handles all the conversions 100% correctly I'm in no rush to fix my spreadsheet.
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,053 Member
    Current Deal

445 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deal

446 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1007 / 1710 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, but less than # 443, # 51)

447 ) Loads of Laundry / 360 / 1080 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 399, # 834, # 744, # 688)

448 ) Sleek Chic / 45 / 99 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

449 ) Mother Russia / 646 / 1900 / 66% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 28, # 798)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

450 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 103 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

451 ) Island Villa / 240 / 347 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 365, but less than # 459)

452 ) Romantique Chaise / 39 / 67 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

453 ) Scene in Four Parts / 34 / 99 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 860, # 911, # 912)

454 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 700 / 2800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 395, # 436, # 751)

455 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 413, # 303)

456 ) Larger than Life Party Table / 28 / 41 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

457 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / 42 / 81 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,980 Member
    edited September 2022
    @SpiredMoth
    SpiredMoth wrote: »
    I'm still trying to work out a good way to make my "pull from FeaturedItems" feature play well together with the also planned "import from S3S Browser" feature to auto-setup item images. I should be able to come up with something once I start working on importing S3S Browser data.

Wow, that would be amazing if you could figure out any connection between the file names in FeaturedItems.
    I'd offer to rework my personal spreadsheet's auto-updating "current and upcoming DDs" tab to fit the DD spreadsheet, but it doesn't list recently finished DDs and I have no idea how I'd make it work with Daylight Savings of multiple locales. I'm not sure if I've got the DST adjustment working 100% correctly when working with just my locale, and since my app already handles all the conversions 100% correctly I'm in no rush to fix my spreadsheet.

@SpiredMoth - Thanks for thinking of helping with automating the spreadsheet. I wanted to keep the spreadsheet simple for anyone who might want to download it. I didn't want them to delete a formula or function and have the spreadsheet stop working. Many years ago, a fellow DDer tried to rework the spreadsheet and gave up. However, they did inspire me to use the lookup function to populate some of the tabs. That definitely made my work easier when I added a new rotation.
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Current Deal

457 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / 42 / 81 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

Upcoming Deal

458 ) Relaxed Sweater / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, # 380)

459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 365, # 451)

460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 474, # 796)

461 ) It's Game Time / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 328, # 75)

462 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 265 / 593 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 31, # 548)

463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 309, # 780, # 679)

464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 212 / 450 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, # 621)

This is a 3-hour deal
    465 ) Sporty Tank Top / 38 / 75 / 49% / 3 hours

466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Study; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 578 / 1650 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, but less than # 442, # 934, # 167)

468 ) Contented Sighs / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

469 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.; Best of 2010 Collection

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • SpiredMothSpiredMoth Posts: 98 Member
    edited September 2022
    @SpiredMoth

Wow, that would be amazing if you could figure out any connection between the file names in FeaturedItems.

Considering I've gone through the images in FeaturedItems and found duplicates* with different names, I'd assume there's no link between file names and the Store item the image is for.

I already have a way to identify images but to put it into action I need to gather more Store data. There is still a danger of overlapping ids, like ajaxpost discovered with package files but I'll deal with that if/when it happens.

---

* - While the Store is known to have duplicated items, like Annie's Well-Organized Shelf here (25 SP Ultra Lounge version) and here (freebie version), the duplicate images I noticed were unique items (I think it was one or more sets I've been interested in)

Note: owning the free shelf credits you as owning the non-free one, making it a great way to start CYS on the sets that contain it!
    Post edited by SpiredMoth on
    Current Deal

468 ) Contented Sighs / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

Upcoming Deal

469 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.; Best of 2010 Collection

470 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 599)

471 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 450 / 891 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 790, but less than # 835)

472 ) Steampunk Savvy / 420 / 561 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, but less than # 118)

473 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 419 / 1073 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 382, but less than # 406)

474 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 796)

475 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 152 / 220 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 257 but less than # 301)

476 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 112 / 467 / 76% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 644, # 921, # 923, # 851)

477 ) Ancient Warriors / 9 / 29 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Live, Laugh, Love; March 2013 Compilation

478 ) Everyday Teens Collection / 481 / 1219 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 239, # 45)

479 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / 11 / 27 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Safari Living Set; World Inspiration Compilation; Adventurous Life!
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.

This is a 3-hour deal
    480 ) Red Dragon Loveseat / 47 / 81 / 42% / 3 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation

Current Deal

This is a 3-hour deal
    480 ) Red Dragon Loveseat / 47 / 81 / 42% / 3 hours

Upcoming Deal

481 ) Snap and Sprint Shoes / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

482 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Treatment Towel Rack / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

483 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 264 / 600 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 521, but less than # 775)

484 ) Regency Arcade / 867 / 1683 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 542, # 494)

485 ) Table End Table / 15 / 50 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

This is not from the JCP set. It was sold the month before the JCP set. However, this dress was recolored and offered in the free JCP set. (Note: The free JCP set is no longer available.)
    486 ) Bohemian Dress / 42 / 75 / 44% / 2 hours

487 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 880 / 1277 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 620, # 683, # 155)

488 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 703 / 1573 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, but less than # 772, # 596)

489 ) Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining / 490 / 1265 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation

490 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 118 / 180 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, but less than # 108)

491 ) Infinite Curtains / 26 / 61 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

492 ) Ultra Sleeptron Bed / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

Current Deal

492 ) Ultra Sleeptron Bed / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

Upcoming Deal

493 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Stained Glass Sophistication Window / 44 / 90 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

494 ) Regency Arcade / 748 / 1683 / 56% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 542, but less than # 484)

495 ) Grandpa's Grove / 665 / 1710 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 640, but less than # 674)

496 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 230 / 365 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 60, # 633, # 676)

This is a 3-hour deal
    497 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 240 / 552 / 57% / 3 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, # 149, # 579, but less than # 160)

498 ) BahHaus / 554 / 1350 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 204, but less than # 186)

499 ) Ultimate Fridge / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

500 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 265)

501 ) Turtle Island Rug / 17 / 54 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

502 ) Homecoming / 1121 / 1900 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 11, # 32)

503 ) Goddess Contemporary Capri / 26 / 50 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Date Night

504 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 330 / 475 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, but less than # 276)

Current Deal

503 ) Goddess Contemporary Capri / 26 / 50 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Date Night

Upcoming Deal

504 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 330 / 475 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, but less than # 276)

505 ) Ultramodern End Table by D. Kyle / 18 / 55 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teen Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

506 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This is one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 762 but less than # 430)

507 ) Culinary Arts Stool / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

508 ) Playground Dresser / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

509 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 420 / 1125 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 407, # 273, # 669)

510 ) Hand Stenciled Dining Table / 34 / 61 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

This is a 3-hour deal
    511 ) Full Regal Living Set / 648 / 1376 / 53% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 808, but less than # 266)

512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 99 but less than # 364, # 416)

514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 252 but less than # 393)

515 ) Boho Teen Lacy Top / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

516 ) The Sims Classic- Big Ol' Glory Tree Ring / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

Current Deal

516 ) The Sims Classic- Big Ol' Glory Tree Ring / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deal

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 1036 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    517 ) Runway Riot / 518 / 1400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 123, but less than # 340, # 631)

518 ) Aromatic Décor / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; The Monarch Suite

519 ) Theo's Contempo Coffee Table / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

520 ) Food Sample Sculpture / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 220)

521 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 192 / 600 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 483, # 775)

522 ) Jet Set / 223 / 675 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 697)

523 ) Banana Jeff’s Wall Mirror / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

Note: Before you purchase deal 524, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Wilderness Dreaming is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids! 2010 compilation which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

524 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 156 / 360 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 829, # 814)

525 ) A Little Chilly Dress / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

526 ) Potted Orchids Divine / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

527 ) V-ery Hip / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation

528 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 183, but less than # 156)

Current Deal

527 ) V-ery Hip / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deal

528 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 183, but less than # 156)

529 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 275 / 542 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 849, # 795, # 376)

530 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 655 / 897 / 27% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 381, # 435)

Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and downloaded and install the chair as a single item.

531 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 848 / 1584 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 64, # 199, # 740)

532 ) Cloud 9 Counter Island / 25 / 50 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

533 ) Boyfriend's Blazer / 26 / 76 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

534 ) Show Stopping Style- Backstage Security Pants / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles; Seeing Stars

535 ) Flutterbye Wall Mirror / 29 / 61 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010; Critter Comforts
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 53)

536 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 212 / 427 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, but less than # 378)

537 ) Wall of Greats / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: It's Game Time; Man Cave Compilation

538 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 759 / 1797 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, # 624)

539 ) Bayside Laundry / 155 / 299 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry; 3 items included in Villa Paraiso
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 777)

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @rnramey *waves* hi and hi to anyone else hiding here
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @rnramey *waves* hi and hi to anyone else hiding here

*waves back* to @angeljess26. Hello to everyone!

Current Deal

539 ) Bayside Laundry / 155 / 299 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry; 3 items included in Villa Paraiso
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 777)

Upcoming Deal

540 ) Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

541 ) Zen Again / 485 / 842 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, # 868)

542 ) Regency Arcade / 629 / 1683 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 494, # 484)

543 ) Finest Living, Finest Cooking / 1218 / 1983 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: December 2011 Compilation Set
    Includes: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation, Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection, Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels

544 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Bou Sra Waterfall Shower / 40 / 62 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

545 ) Falling Leaves Mobile / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

546 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 150 / 552 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 149, # 579, # 497, # 160)

547 ) Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Keen Klothes Keeper / 27 / 61 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; When Worlds Collide Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

548 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 165 / 593 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 31, but less than # 462)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    549 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 216 / 475 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 916, but less than # 959)

550 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 686 / 1029 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 750, but less than # 695)

551 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, # 424)

*Comes out from hiding, deletes 5 days worth of expired deals from the spreadsheet, wonders where the time goes, waves to @rnramey and @angeljess26, goes back into hiding* :)

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • LauraBowLauraBow Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2022
    *waves*

Tonight's DD on Regency Arcade completes the venues and I now own them all. :smiley: Still a long way to go with other things, such as non-DD premium content, a few worlds, random sets/compilations, but slowly getting there!

Also, while checking compilations, there were some sub-compilations that had a green Download button, because I had already acquired everything through another compilation, but I hit the green Download button to make it a blue button, anyway. :wink:
    *Susan*
    Successfully own the store as of December 15, 2023. B)
    My Page - for SimPort/Friends
    Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
    Current Deal

551 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, # 424)

Upcoming Deal

552 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 448 / 1540 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 224, # 289)

553 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 969, # 342)

554 ) Family Banners / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

555 ) Country Carved Tableware Cabinet / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

556 ) Liberated Spikes / 35 / 60 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

557 ) She Put the Lime in the Coconut Top / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    559 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 924, but less than # 770)

560 ) Towel Drying Stand / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

561 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 852 / 1953 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 345, # 784)

562 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180, # 347)

563 ) Steampunk / 176 / 325 / 46% / 2 hours

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    edited September 2022
    @LauraBow Congratulations i think i already own all venues too haha Don't have much interest in clothes or clothing? But this green Button is always so pretty :smiley: Greetings y'all here!
    Post edited by goodFeel93 on
    Current Deal

563 ) Steampunk / 176 / 325 / 46% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deal

564 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 259)

565 ) "O" Bandeau / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 970)

566 ) PomPom Hat / 53 / 100 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

567 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

568 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

569 ) Dauntless Lady / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours

570 ) Adventurous Life! / 820 / 2000 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, but less than # 132)

571 ) In Stride / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

Current Deal

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

Upcoming Deal

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010

582 ) Island Escape Compilation / 888 / 2400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, but less than # 233, # 828)

583 ) Souped Up Napkin Holder / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

585 ) Adventurous Life! / 578 / 2000 / 71% / 2 hours
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 3, # 570, # 132)

586 ) Gothique Library / 672 / 972 / 31% / 2 hours

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

Current Deal

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

Upcoming Deals

588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

591 ) Wet Suit / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)

592 ) Technophobe No More / 561 / 1530 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, but less than # 158, # 92, # 572)

593 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

595 ) Advantageous Washstand / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 574)

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection is not eligible for the CYS discount.

597 ) Night Flower Pajamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

LauraBow wrote: »
    *waves*

Tonight's DD on Regency Arcade completes the venues and I now own them all. :smiley: Still a long way to go with other things, such as non-DD premium content, a few worlds, random sets/compilations, but slowly getting there!

Also, while checking compilations, there were some sub-compilations that had a green Download button, because I had already acquired everything through another compilation, but I hit the green Download button to make it a blue button, anyway. :wink:

@LauraBow - Belated congratulations on owning all the venues. Do you have a favourite venue? It is hard for me to pick one, but it would be Grandpa's Grove. I remember when it was released so many of us cheered since that venue helped so much with being able to have a working farm. While I rarely insert the Stones Throw Greenhouse into my game, I usually use items to make a small greenhouse on my lot. I did have fun renovating the "Then Century Manor".

I agree with @goodFeel93 that those green download buttons are hard to ignore even when you own all the items. I always hit those buttons.

My wish for you is that EA would have a simpoint sale to help you get all the content you wish.

Thanks for updating us on your journey to own the store. It also lets @rnramey that she is not alone in this thread. :)

Current Deal

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

Upcoming Deal

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation

602 ) India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top / 16 / 45 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

603 ) Sea Witch / 48 / 73 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure

604 ) Go All In Compilation / 1938 / 3400 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 148, # 321)

605 ) Broken Wind Jacket / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

606 ) Festoon to the Honeymoon / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; Quaint Cottage Collection

607 ) Dress with Gloves / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

609 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 278 / 473 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, but less than # 590, # 61)

610 ) Provence / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, but less than # 752)

611 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Knife Thrower's Table / 26 / 69 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

Current Deal

611 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Knife Thrower's Table / 26 / 69 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

Upcoming Deal

612 ) Fair and Flowing / 31 / 44 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party

613 ) Morocco Mystique / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, but less than # 335)

614 ) Baseball Jacket / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

615 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor / 52 / 84 / 38% / 2 hours

616 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 754)

617 ) Archibald Arch / 39 / 48 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, but less than # 464)

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours

Current Deal

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deal

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)

625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours

627 ) Makizushi Counter Island / 57 / 89 / 36% / 2 hours

628 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 513 / 1337 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 759, but less than # 354)

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 1036 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    631 ) Runway Riot / 756 / 1400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, # 340)

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

633 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 60 but less than # 676, # 496)

634 ) The V.I.P. / 41 / 52 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

635 ) Show Stopping Style- Second Skin Jacket / 23 / 45 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top