Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited December 2015
    @angeljess26 - Yay! After being here all by myself for days, it is nice to see a fellow DDer.

Did you want the honour of reposting the current deals list you posted earlier today?

The quote must be from Bones. It comes up in my Google searches for the quote. Happy Christmas Eve Day to you.

To my DD friends - Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you all have a great fantastic day
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    oooo the birth of a new DD thread and I'm here fpr it :):):)

@riosismyname - Glad you came. I am serving cookies :cookie::cookie::cookie:

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @angeljess26 - Yay! After being here all by myself for days, it is nice to see a fellow DDer.

Did you want the honour of reposting the current deals list you posted earlier today?

The quote must be from Bones. It comes up in my Google searches for the quote. Happy Christmas Eve Day to you.

To my DD friends - Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope you all have a great fantastic day
    Yes it's from Bones. I'll repost the last update now.

As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Here's an mini update for the list. It covers the next 10 hours. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal
    572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

Upcoming Deals

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Woooo new thread! Jodi I would gladly take a cookie, since I messed up the fudge I was supposed to make today. :/
    Hi Tasha! Bring your fudge, I love flops. My mom would make flops all the time.

• calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Shiny new thread! Cookies for all! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    @calents - Thank goodness you brought lots of cookies. I only brought 3
    oooo the birth of a new DD thread and I'm here fpr it :):):)

@riosismyname - Glad you came. I am serving cookies :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Can anyone confirm if the store shows you own an item if you received it from Origin as bonus content? For example, if you received Mother Russia for buying Seasons, does it show as being owned in the store? I seem to recall problems with the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain.

I also recently noticed that if you select Forte Loveseat from Collectionne Stäncké product page, the loveseat has a product number OFB-SIM3:19029. However, if you select the Forte Loveseat from Eloquently Eclectic Collection its product number is OFB-SIM3:32910. I checked a couple other items in Collectionne Stäncké and the product number is the same whether you buy it from the set page or from the Featured Look. I am wondering how many other items are like this. Does the store recognize you own the loveseat or could you end up buying it twice? Also, in the "Also Part of a Set" section, the loveseat does not show it is owned in both while the Northern Lights and the Sofa show those items are parts of the set and Featured Look.

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey Jodi! Great to see this new thread up and running.

Like Sandi I was so worried when you said that you had one of those 'needs approval' messages, I had a 'pending' post that was never approved and there have been several other reports that the approval system was broken. Considering the immense amount of work you have put in to collecting and organising all this information it would have been heart-breaking to have to rebuild it.

You, my friend, have created something wonderful here; the scale of your ambition and what you've done so far is amazing! :star:

I will check through my old bookmarks and post any that you may not already have; though knowing how thorough and organised you are that is unlikely! ;)

In a shameless bit of self-promotion may I ask for inclusion in the list of Own The Store members as of 20 March, 2015 and perhaps a link to my Builds thread - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832007/ajaxpost-property-portfolio-new-lot-2-sept-stoneleigh-minor-picture-heavy/p1

And finally, coz I love christmas food, I have a tray of scrumptious mince pies to share ... enjoy :)

13-1355411195-mince_pies__square.jpg

(don't worry, there are plenty more warming in the oven! :smiley: )
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited December 2015
    Can anyone confirm if the store shows you own an item if you received it from Origin as bonus content? For example, if you received Mother Russia for buying Seasons, does it show as being owned in the store? I seem to recall problems with the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain.

I also recently noticed that if you select Forte Loveseat from Collectionne Stäncké product page, the loveseat has a product number OFB-SIM3:19029. However, if you select the Forte Loveseat from Eloquently Eclectic Collection its product number is OFB-SIM3:32910. I checked a couple other items in Collectionne Stäncké and the product number is the same whether you buy it from the set page or from the Featured Look. I am wondering how many other items are like this. Does the store recognize you own the loveseat or could you end up buying it twice? Also, in the "Also Part of a Set" section, the loveseat does not show it is owned in both while the Northern Lights and the Sofa show those items are parts of the set and Featured Look.

If you used a code from Monte Vista to get the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain, it will not show as owned or count for CYS until you go through customer service to get it marked as the promo-code one is numbered differently from the store one. With regards to the bonus items from Origin, I did receive The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft last year via Origin code with the purchase of...something? (I want to say Showtime) during the Black Friday sale and it immediately showed as owned after entering the code.

Edit: After going through my purchase history, I can also confirm Grandpa's Grove (Pets) and Seeing Stars (not sure; maybe this was the Showtime one?) as bonus content via Origin showed up as owned.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    Ok here's a proper update for where we are on the list. This update will cover the next 30 and a bit hours. Numbers 585 and 587 are our green deals in this section. Numbers 581, 583, 584, 586 and 588 are once on the rotation deals. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

Upcoming Deals

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

582 ) Island Escape Compilation / 888 / 2400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, but less than # 233, # 828)

583 ) Souped Up Napkin Holder / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

585 ) Adventurous Life! / 578 / 2000 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 3, # 570, # 132)

586 ) Gothique Library / 672 / 972 / 31% / 2 hours

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited December 2015
    This is fantastic, Jodi! Wonderful work. I am so excited to move into our new home.

(I start unpacking boxes as the University Llama shows up and places a bucket of stuff at our front door.)

While I don't mind a hackey sack, I sure wish he brought a free computer like that guy in the first sims game. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    :::munchies cookies, flop fudge and mince pies::: yum!! I brought cheese crispies (sorry, no pic, but they are good) and they are spicy hot!!

Merry Christmas to all and may it be an awesome New Year in our new home!

Jodi, a special big hug and thank you for hosting and doing all that work. I'm thrilled that you didn't lose the post and that it got approved. Maybe they did fix something! :) Your organization skills are a marvel. Can you help me with my piles of junk? hehe I'm slowly working thru them and making myself donate or trash stuff and only keeping things that are very special to me.
  • jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    I got the trailblazer set for free! Super excited about that but is anyone having issues with the store right now? the buttons for gifts and friend requests are not showing, it will not let me look at my purchase history and it says I got the set but it is not letting me download it!
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hooray For the New Thread!! Great Job @Me1620

And here is my favorite Christmas card Sentiment.

My Favorite Christmas Card Quote

There is a place within our hearts,
    Where we keep our favorite memories.
    The ones that never fail to make us smile--

And when life becomes too hectic
    It’s such a special feeling,
    To close our eyes and reminisce awhile.
    And out of all the memories,
    Of family and friendships,
    The ones that are most touching to recall,
    Are Joy-filled, Love-filled, moments
    That We share At Christmas.
    Those are the Dearest Memories of all.
    Wishing you a Christmas filled with
    The warmth of caring, the joy of togetherness
    The love of friends and family and happy memories
    That linger long after the season is gone.
    ByAmanda Bradley

I did share this on My page in the community 1st
    But I consider you all as much my friends as they all are!!
    You ALL have been so wonderfully helpful & kind!! <3
    & Some of you ARE actually on my friends list, So the above sentiment goes double for you LOL!!!!! :D<3<3
  • p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    Shiny new thread! A holiday present.
    Thanks to Jodi (@me1620) and all those who have gone before. I'm off to properly download/backup all my store items. This could take a minute...
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Congratulations on the new thread @Me1620 - it looks fabulous! Wish I had yummies to share but the hospital cafeteria doesn't have much to offer I'm afraid.

Thank you all for the warm wishes. My son is still in the hospital. He still has some secondary infections from his perforated appendix. I popped into Walmart this afternoon to get some decorations and stuff for stockings. Hope to make it feel as Christmas-y as possible.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas - hope Santa's good to you! :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    Just popping in to wish everyone (who celebrates) a merry Christmas from oz.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Merry Christmas everybody! :cookie::cookie::cookie:
  • CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    Merry Christmas!
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • J8K9J8K9 Posts: 2,338 Member
    New Home! :) Happy Holidays to everyone ! :) Thank you Me1620 for all your hard work! o:)
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited December 2015
    oooo the birth of a new DD thread and I'm here fpr

when I added seasons I got mother russia free and it shows the items as owne but not the set which is silly to me why not the set since I own it all lol

@simgeek79 wishing you the best
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    Merry Christmas Everyone. Just doing a quick Christmas deal update. Steam has all stuff packs and sims 3 content on sale. How it works you buy through steam get a origin code wham-mo its in your game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top