Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe too Much Baby Stuff

What can I say I love babies in the Sims games (even though there is no toddlers) so to make my babies before for some odd reason they turn into full grown children I decide to buy a couple of things for them make them feel special

29qe3bb.png
24via86.png
11so22p.png

Comments

• ZespriZespri Posts: 129 Member
    How adorable, if we only could use those.
  • BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
    Zespri wrote: »

IKR be even more adorable
  • MagicBlueDragonMagicBlueDragon Posts: 46 Member
    The items in your pictures... are they CC? Can't remember I have seen them before. It looks like nice items though. :)
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Zespri wrote: »

Yeah it would be nice if a sim could actually prepare the bottle and warm it.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    Are toddlers so in demand by the Sim community because the majority of the fanbase is female?
    xPaxion wrote: »
    Are toddlers so in demand by the Sim community because the majority of the fanbase is female?

I don't think the majority of the fanbase is female, my cousin introduced me to sims 1 and he's male and ever since then I've been a sims fan. I think it may be half and half.
    2ahzmo1.gif
    Then again it is hard to tell whether or not a lot of people on here are male or female so idk.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Very nice. It would be great if we could make the bottles and use the clothes, and can you imagine having to buy the diapers, using them and then running out lol. I know that won't ever happen, but it would be great if we could.
    So where did you find all this adorable CC ?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)

Nevar Enough! :mrgreen:

Looks lovely with all that stuff. :
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I love the sense that there's a baby in the house you've created by the placement of these items. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I remember the dream when thinking of the move from TS3 to TS4 - how there would be so much more interactions between parents and babies/toddlers - so much more to do - a combination of TS2 & TS3 interactions.

We even discussed this on the forums - there were threads on this.

All we got was a baked potato in a diaper that has to live in it's crib until it explodes into a kid.

It sickens me to the very core of my existence.
    The items in your pictures... are they CC? Can't remember I have seen them before. It looks like nice items though. :)
    Yea it is cc

I love the sense that there's a baby in the house you've created by the placement of these items. :)

That's is why I got it so it can feel as if there was a baby in the house

edited September 2015
    Very nice. It would be great if we could make the bottles and use the clothes, and can you imagine having to buy the diapers, using them and then running out lol. I know that won't ever happen, but it would be great if we could.

http://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_kids_01.shtml here you go I hope this help
    http://www.sims4fun.com/?p=2649 where I got the diapers and stuff

I'm not really demanding for toddlers even though I am a female. I just don't like the concept of how the babies grow. If they did not want to add toddlers than okay but don't let the baby sit in the crib for it's whole baby life stage. I find myself aging up the babies really fast in this game because they really are just not fun.

• FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited September 2015

Apparently, players are pretty much even male/female.

Edit: That baby stuff is adorable. I hope if they do bring back toddlers, they also expand babies so sims can actually use things like that.
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 where did you get those I need them in my life
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I wish the sims 4 team would come out with some clutter stuff for babies, as I don't use CC
    axel1015 wrote: »
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 where did you get those I need them in my life

http://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_kids_01.shtml here you go I hope this help
    http://www.sims4fun.com/?p=2649 where I got the diapers and stuff

Here you go
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I wish the sims 4 team would come out with some clutter stuff for babies, as I don't use CC

Yea but the creator did a really good job and the clutter just make he house feel like there is a baby in the house
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member

That's kinda sexist, but no. The genders of sim players are fairly evenly split
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I actually think there isn't enough nursery items. I remember MTS was filled with CC and mods for babies and toddlers and children for TS2 and TS3. It was awesome.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member

Isn't that a little sexist?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.