Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,083 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,197 Member
    edited May 2019
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: A Kitchen, bedroom or bathroom based on a Sims 4 game painting, picture, wall art from the build mode catalogue
    Origin ID: coolsim9999999
    Gallery name of room: Floral Pictoral Bath
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C942B0E683F011E98136F8B0B5FB3A7D?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=coolsim9999999&max=50&maxis=false
    Back Story:
    Art lover and celebrity painter, Jenny, selected this floral painting to place over her guilded bathtub to admire while she bathes. Each room in her house is themed around a different expensive painting.
    Artwork Chosen:
    3h82Qcu.png
    Pictures of the room:
    n8mLZjL.png
    Showing most of the room
    upbUHMK.png
    from the other direction
    GrtJD3V.png
    bird’s eye view of the room
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,788 Member
    Floral Pictoral Bath is such an elegant and pretty bathroom! @coolsim9999999 :) It reflects the lovely floral picture so very well! The lovely golden panelling walls and pink marble walls look very nice and reflect well the golden frame and pink flowers of the picture, and the type of windows used are very nice. The golden furnishings in the room to complement with the picture are very lovely ! It is very special and nice that the swan bath tub is in the room, and the floral picture is showcased on the wall beside it. The pretty pink flowers on the bathtub table are very nice. Jenny will enjoy listening to music from the old style gramophone when bathing. Very nice golden edged toilet, sink, wall water fountain, large suns decor, wall clock , cabinet and mirror! They look very lovely in the room! The golden wall candles are nice calming lighting. The golden patterned door is very elegant!
    It is a very lovely and elegantly golden and pink themed room which suits the floral picture so very well! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Thank you very much for your awesome and very detailed review of my bathroom based on a picture from the game for Jenny @rosemow B)! I’m really happy that you like all the details, colors that go with the picture, windows and door, the stereo, the sconces and decorations :)<3! It always makes me happy to read your very kind and special reviews o:)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,292 Member
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week: Theme for the week: A Kitchen, bedroom or bathroom based on a Sims 4 game painting, picture, wall art from the build mode catalogue
    I used Bembe Maharaj's Hand-Woven Tapestry. I think jenny appreciates arts and crafts such as taepestries and quilts
    Gallery name of room: Quilted Comfort
    Origin id : TresaofPern
    Pictures of the room :

4botsaL.png
    D8qhU5h.png
    CfDVBom.png
    Eqt16yA.png
    BSujVgB.png
    image.png
  • Options
    Quilted Comfort is a very lovely bedroom, and showcases and reflects Bembe Maharaj's Hand-Woven Tapestry wallart so very well! @SimTresa :) The wallart looks very nice placed either sides of the mirror, and the natural texture patterned walls goes so well with it! The pretty floral curtains, quilted bed, quilt patterned floor rug, and the type of armchair used suits the wallart and room theme so very well! It is a very warm, peaceful and homely room! The shoes rack is a nice touch, and it looks nice the way the three paneled mirror is in the corner nook. Sims will like checking their appearance in the full length mirror. The flowers in the corner nook and on top of the linen cabinet, and the Spring floral wreath on the bedhead wall. are very lovely and pretty! Sims will enjoy watching tv in their bedroom or reading a book. It looks very nice the way the bookshelves have been place on the wall. The leadlight lamps on the bedside tables suit the room theme so well!
    It is a very lovely, homely and warm bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge :)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,292 Member
    Thanks, @rosemow. This was a fun one.
    image.png
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Valuzza90 B)! I'm happy you liked my study for Amy B)!

Great studies everyone <3!

Awesome rooms this week <3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you very much, @Jazztizz B)! I'm happy you liked my study, especially the jetted tub B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Thank you very much, @Gwiniel B)! I'm happy you liked my study B)!

I'm glad you're feeling better @Gwiniel <3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited June 2019
    I've been so sad all month because my husband left me, and he's not sure when he's coming back. He does talk to me, but I'm very sad about it all the time... That's all I really want to put on the forum...

So, that's why I haven't been on much or answered people's comments or made comments about everyone's awesome work!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    @coolsim9999999, I'm so sorry this is happening. I know it's hard right now but please take care of yourself. Big hugs to you as you go through a difficult time.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks so very much for the nice comment and the hugs @rosemow <3! Hugs back <3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you so very much for your very supportive comment @lsnishi! My parents (I’m living with them and my husband used to live with them) are helping me through this, I have a great therapist and I try to get some sleep at night and eat healthy food and go for walks.

I also try to distract myself with TS4 (no married couples so I can’t play my main TS4 family, Stardew Valley and stay single and TV that doesn’t have couples in it, as well as funny You Tube. I’m planning to start seeing my IRL friends soon. I chatted with my aunt on the phone about it.

My husband and I were best friends before, and he said he’ll be back at some point. He’s agreed to have sleepover dates once a week, but “that’s all the time I can give you” he told me because he’s working more jobs to try to get us an apartment someday.
    Thank you very much for the big hugs! Big hugs back!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    I do hope that it will work out for the best of both of you @coolsim9999999 It is good that you have a therapist to talk things over with, and that you are trying to take care of your body by getting sleep, eating healthy food and going for walks. When people are under strain mentally it can affect their physical bodies also. It is a good idea to spend time with your real life friends. They will help to support you through this time and are people that you can either talk things over with or is an opportunity to just spend time with them to try to take a break from the situation you are in and thinking about it. It is encouraging that you can talk things over with your aunt.
  • Options
    Thank you very much, @rosemow! I hope it works out, and we remain married. I agree that I have a good therapist. I want to take him into some of my appointments, if possible. I agree that exercise, eating healthy food and getting enough sleep will help me, too. Some nights, I can hardly sleep, and other nights I sleep through the night. I don’t have any aches, yet, (except that I’m heartbroken :(), but hopefully, I got get anything like that. I need to set up time to spend with my real life friends, but I’ll try to do that this week. You’re right, they can support me and at least distract me from my situation. It was very helpful to talk to my aunt, too!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,679 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that @coolsim9999999 my heart breaks for you 😞 I will keep you in my prayers.
  • Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    @coolsim9999999 Very complicated situation from what you've told us here and I'm truly sorry you have to go through it. However, you have a very good support network to help you through the difficult emotions, which I'm very grateful of for your sake <3 We're here whenever you feel like talking, don't be afraid to PM - much love and hugs <3
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Thank you so very much for your very supportive comment @AlJay! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

Thank you so much for your supportive comment, being here for me and PM invitation, if needed @Gwiniel. Thanks for the love and hugs! Love and hugs back <3! Yes, the circumstances are complicated. I wish I could just get him back right now, but I don’t want to over bug him.

We were so happy for long time! You should have seen how lovingly we looked at each other on our wedding day, especially --- over 7 years ago!

I'm so grateful to have so many Sims friends in this thread, a few other threads and my IRL friends and family <3! Thank you for being there for me :)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @Jazztizz Thank you so much for your very sweet comments :blush:
    Love the warm colors and comfy decor you chose for Amy's study :smile:
    Pillow Talk is a gorgeous bedroom! I love the contrast of white and navy. The picture looks fabulous at the head of the bed :smile:

@Gwiniel Thank you very kindly for the lovely comment :blush:
    I'm so sorry to hear that your new meds are causing you so much discomfort. :/ Sending lots of hugs and wishes for good health your way <3
    Love your version of Amy! She's adorable :blush: Fabulous study you created for her! Can't wait to see the upcoming project <3

@SheriGR It's nice to you see you back :smiley: I'm sorry to hear about your poor hand... I hope it heals quickly :blush:

@coolsim9999999 I am so very sorry... I hope things get resolved quickly and I'm very happy to hear that you have your parents, family and friends to rely on. Sending many comforting hugs <3 Love your pretty and delicate bath for this week :blush:
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello!
    I am so glad you are all here. The rooms on this tread always impress! I have way too much going on IRL these days to participate each time though I do continue to enjoy looking at the entries..

I am moving my shop & changing roles at work. After this, I will jump from the frying pan to the fire and get my house ready to sell and move.
    So, thank you @rosemow for the creative respite! I miss building in SIMs and I will more once things settle down after all this adulting.

- - -
    Entry Form
    Theme for the week:A Kitchen, bedroom or bathroom based on a Sims 4 game painting, picture, wallart from the build mode catalogue
    Gallery name of room : Apple Recipes Kitchen
    Origin id : jojoMOMSTER
    Pictures of the room :smile: Art chosen "Apple of you Eye' Wall art
    My leaping off point:
    mJXHyGv.png

vgn4O5J.png

wAwfFQV.png

more pics
    - - -

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji