Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited May 2020
    I really liked that, what you said. There is something I can appreciate better now that I am older: compassion. When someone t-boned my car with his truck, when I was about to make a turn and he lost control on black ice coming too fast off a bridge, after my totaled car spun 180 into oncoming traffic, and making the instant decision of getting it off the road safely, when I got out and he was coming toward me, my first impulse was to hug him, I was so grateful no one was seriously hurt. I wasn't mad, I was filled with gratitude at both of us being okay.

And I think life would be better for everyone if that happened more often, that the reflex to find a culprit and punish them, were replaced by concern for others and ourselves, because we're truly all in this together.

That doesn't mean I don't want to go off sometimes, but that's not something to be proud of, it just shows how smallminded I still truly am, when it happens.

You still ask the best questions and I love hearing your thoughts. What would you tell a child, if your advice could make the difference in their lives thereafter?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Hmm, I'd say just be you and do what makes you happy and not care what bad things other people think about you.

Do you have any food you eat to calm you down when angry or sad?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    No, I don't eat to calm down when angry or sad.

Same question?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Not really but maybe McDonald's or ice cream. Those always make things better. 😂

Have you ever used shampoo as a body soap?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    yes, and I've also used body soap as a shampoo. It's all just detergent anyway. Unless it's soap, in which case, that also works, but will curdle in the presence of acid.

Have you ever brewed loose leaf tea in a teapot?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Nope. Too much work trying to filter it out afterwards. Unless have the special filter thing in the teapot. But I don't.

Fav food that is not native to your country?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Pineapple

What fictional character's death are you angry at? (sims count btw)
    EMrBkJP.png
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    This character.
    Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2. Not that it happened, but how it happened. The person responsible got his though.

What is something nice someone has said about you, that you never thought about yourself? It wasn't that you were not that way, you just never thought on it?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    edited May 2020
    Hmm. I don't know. Most of the time, people always tell me stuff like, "You're amazing" or "You're awesome". It's like, "Boi, I done knew, but I'm glad you think so too." I'm conceited sometimes. 🤣🤣 But in a way, it's not always bad to be a little conceited, I guess cuz that is how you get some self confidence. Telling yourself "I'm bad at this, I'm terrible, I stink at this..." is a bad mentality to have, in my opinion, that if you do it too often, you will not even believe a person who genuinely complimented you. Anyways, I digress...

Maybe the only time someone tells me, "You're the best" is when I got shocked cuz I don't think I'm the best to anyone or even myself. I always wanna make myself better than I was.

Do you have an inner monologue often?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Very much. If my life were to be a movie/book, it would contain a lot of first-person narration.

Do you watch/read The Onion?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Nope.

Do you read the newspapers a lot?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    News, yes. In paper form, hardly ever. If I'm getting coffee at a gas station en route to the riverside, I'll pick up a paper if it has something of interest on the front, that's about it. Because we still have parakeets.

Have you ever built and played living in a micro home in The Sims 4?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Yes. I love decorating compact spaces both in real life & The Sims.

Most favorite occult from the sims franchise?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited May 2020
    Mermaids! I love how brightly coloured and sparkly you can make them; I like how their CAS options allow you to make them look more like fantastical creatures and less human. And I really like their singing voices. I quite often make my merman sim sing to people just to hear his voice. I also find it fun to use his powers to teach any naughty islanders a lesson. 😁

I do really enjoy the Vampire powers too though.

What's your favourite occult sim power? (If you don't play occults then what's your favourite sim interaction?)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I gotta go vampires. As much as I love spell casters I gotta go vampires because they absolutely crack me up with their powers.

What's your favorite desert?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Ice cream.

Do you like frozen yogurt?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yup, so much I freeze my gogurts. Then again I freeze pretty much anything sugary.

Do you prefer cold or hot foods?
    EMrBkJP.png
    COLLLLLDDDD.

A music video that gave you chills?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited May 2020
    Wanted to say another one, but it has quite abit of gore in it. So here's a SFW one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE381tbQa8

Same question or if you can't think of one, what song in general gives you chills?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I don't watch music videos so I go with the song question: It's Late by Queen. The song describes a situation I've been in a few months ago and it feels like every single word fits perfectly to my situation, as if that situation was the model for the song.

Same question.
    edited May 2020
    For music video, this one:
    That shot at 0:39 always gets me stoked.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDDn4Kh65MA

For the song, this one when the voice comes in halfway thru the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ovcldjAgvw

Are you friends with anyone in the entertainment industry?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Uhm, kinda. I know Tox, a spider who thinks he is a big entertainer. WtVvTFe.gif

Do you have an autograph from a famous person?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Nope. :(

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Yes. Although to be fair, I bought it online so I didn't actually get to experience them autographing it infront of me.

Have you ever been to a music festival?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Many times! That's one thing I'm gonna miss this summer :( Those and concerts.

Have you ever been on a summer camp?