Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Saw the original Sims 1 trailer when installing SimCity 3000 Unlimited and bought it with my allowance as soon as I could, within the first month of release. I've loved this series since. :D
  • shaylap76shaylap76 Posts: 23 Member
    I've played this game half my life. 20 years of playing variations of GOD! Muuhhahahahhaha!
    Life well spent!
  • SophsieBSophsieB Posts: 3 New Member
    i first played this in 2009/10 when i wasn't even in school yet/starting school, now look at me! I'm in high school and still love the franchise!
  • I_Honestly_Cant24I_Honestly_Cant24 Posts: 28 Member
    Having flashbacks to being younger and watching all my older cousins play sims haha. I'd always be intrigued and want to join in
  • greenwoolhatgreenwoolhat Posts: 29 Member
    > @CrackFox said:
    > Happy Simmerversary!

petition to bring drew carey back to sims 4
    My Legacy Challenge

Currently playing as ~
    184393.png
  • HIGHER_DESIGNHIGHER_DESIGN Posts: 57 Member
    I just want to become a full member so I can join in on build comps! Check me out on the SIMS4 Gallery as MAC_Design ! I'd love some feedback and stuuufff :)
  • TheLostNightshadeTheLostNightshade Posts: 35 Member
    It's a party? OK, let me put on my Freezer Bunny shirt, tie, shoes, pants, and hat.

Here's a Simoleon for a wonderful invitation letter.
    What? You-- I-- That doesn't even make any sense! Of course, Miles and Kiki have a great sibling selfie.
    p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3
    TheLostNightshade: My best fwiend.
  • jamie_pauly9682jamie_pauly9682 Posts: 134 Member
    1 more year and we will be at 20 years. I love playing Sims 4. I think I might get playing and throw a party for fun! Happy playing everyone!
  • KeturahKittyKeturahKitty Posts: 22 Member
    We got the game free with our first home computer forever ago haha. I think I was about 10 at the time and I've loved the Sims ever since. Seriously, my mom had to kick me off the computer to use the dial-up internet because I was always playing lol.
    Side note: Has anyone noticed that the S4 neighborhoods kind of look like the Original? Or am I remembering wrong lol
  • spongebob1245spongebob1245 Posts: 15 New Member
    happy birthday!! thanks for making my childhood amazing!!
  • ArchieAndVeronicaArchieAndVeronica Posts: 20 Member
    > @jamie_pauly9682 said:
    > 1 more year and we will be at 20 years. I love playing Sims 4. I think I might get playing and throw a party for fun! Happy playing everyone!

I felt old the other day when I was at work and a customers year of birth was 2001!!!! I wondered how I could assist a baby? Before realising that this meant they are 18..... but THIS has me feeling old. I remember the very first Sims games when they first came out. Joy. 20 years! Awesome!
  • hipotonixhipotonix Posts: 58 Member
    It's so amazing to think that this game has been so popular for so long and there's still new content coming out for it
  • Jameseydude_101Jameseydude_101 Posts: 22 Member
    I love how sims has been such a succesfull game. 19 years of sims, that is more than me!
  • sansa357sansa357 Posts: 40 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > The coffee party picture is great! @SimGuruRusskii :) It looks nice how the sunflower plant is wearing a hat with a plumbob on it.

That sunflower looks like its happy its not in PvZ right now, haha
  • MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    Non existent
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    New simmer as of January 2019, but the first time I encountered the sims was in a sims music video of Avril Lavigne's Skater Boy. I watched that sooooooo many times. But also, in two years, the sims will be old enough to drink (by American standards) and we should definitely not be drinking "juice" on the rocks for that.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • PleaseMisterPostmanPleaseMisterPostman Posts: 23 Member
    The Sims series is older than me!
  • ThatOneRandomSimmerThatOneRandomSimmer Posts: 73 Member
    Wooo! I'm so proud of how the series has grown over the years! Happy Birthday Sims!!!!
    Orgin Id: fishemou3
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm... Yeahhhhh
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    I've only been playing the Sims for less than a year... and although the series isn't older than me, I am amazed by its rich history.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2019
    New simmer as of January 2019, but the first time I encountered the sims was in a sims music video of Avril Lavigne's Skater Boy. I watched that sooooooo many times. But also, in two years, the sims will be old enough to drink (by American standards) and we should definitely not be drinking "juice" on the rocks for that.

Same. I watched so many YouTube videos on it beforehand though, that it felt like I'd been playing since release :joy:

Edit: But I found it from a gaming YouTuber.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    Remember the lovebed? You needed a special bed to woohoo in! How times have changed; now you can woohoo in a bush!
  • GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    Holy shnikes, I love how this game is as old as I am 😂Sims has had my heart since I was seven years old, I grew up with it. I didn't know it was nineteen years old, though, just a few months older than me. So, I, quite literally, grew up [i]with[/i] it XD Makes me love this cherished game even more <3
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • Ninjetter420Ninjetter420 Posts: 7 New Member
    Logged in tonight seeing that I made my profile back in 2013. I wish I made my account when I originally first started playing sims back in 2008. That would've been more enjoyable to see. Oh well :smiley:
  • GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    missy93_21 wrote: »
    Logged in tonight seeing that I made my profile back in 2013. I wish I made my account when I originally first started playing sims back in 2008. That would've been more enjoyable to see. Oh well :smiley:

OMG, that's the exact same with me! I logged in, because I wanted to reply to a thread, I think, and then I realised it was a super old account from 2012. I first started playing Sims in 2008, too, and I feel it would have been so much more pleasing to have had my account created when I jumped on the Sims bandwagon. But, sadly, it was unrealistic, because I was seven turning eight 😂I created some other Sims account in 2010, though, I'm sure of it. For the site that used to have The Exchange?
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • Ninjetter420Ninjetter420 Posts: 7 New Member
    @GeorgieGirl4 Yeah that's what brought me back lol Was trying to apply to a thread on the EA site, and it brought me here without having to log in lol, realized I had a account already and was like uh ok, thats lame, cause whenever I made the account I clearly didn't care what the username would be lol. But yeah, definitely more pleasing to see the join date at the same time of playing.I was about 15 in 2008 so i cant relate hahah, I think I vaguely remember The Exchange, I know for sure I had made two accounts by accident on some sort of sims site which made me lose some expansion packs since I no longer had the CD :( [sims 3 clearly haha]