Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Silly @TadOlson , ipads weren't around in the 1600's. ;););)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,012 Member
    edited August 2015
    @Dark_Tig3r The party was a moderate success...going great until the fire! The mascot ringing the doorbell during the fire instead of the fire fighters arriving! Ha!

@Selvaxri Giving birth to triplets during an earthquake! Wow, what a woman! :o

@TadOlson Are those space rocks or just metal ore on the public lot? Have you had trouble with aliens?

@Viridisa I started taking away imaginary friend dolls from babies and putting them in the new parents' inventories. I didn't want anymore for a while either. :/

@PalmArrow The hover board has helped some with the slow walking, but not enough. Horus is driving me nuts. I checked on the mod I once had to make him walk normally, but it's way out of date and I don't dare use it. So I'll be trying a couple of other things I have, like the teleporter pad (since I've been cheat-teleporting him places anyway)...or the jet pack. Crazy mummy! :s

I spent most of my time yesterday fixing up a "Dark Dojo" hangout that will serve as a dojo/consignment and savvy seller shop/Asian diner. I tend to combine functions in one lot and avoid putting too much content into any one world. But I noticed that the game had not placed a consignment or elixir store in my Midnight Hollow game, and this lot was already set up for the savvy seller stuff.

Right side building: replaced a couple of toilets with public showers and added the consignment and elixir registers.
    DarkDojo%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Martial arts practice rooms, TV and game console.
    DarkDojo%252520%2525288%252529.jpg

The tinted lighting is caused by the full moon.
    DarkDojo%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

The teppanyaki grill. This room caused me some issues. Turns out the roof next to it was cutting into the room. I knocked out the roof and changed it to a deck area. Also, there was a level skip marker in the next building on this level which I didn't see at first, so this room wouldn't show up in live mode either. Moved that marker one level up.
    DarkDojo%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

DarkDojo%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

The main entrance is in the left side building with savvy seller and hobby shop registers. Some of these decorations came from buydebug. They're not authentic relics, just decorative. I included Egyptian items since I have a mummy.
    DarkDojo%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

This area is mainly for savvy seller and reading, but the one room could be a meditation room too. Sims find their own places to spar, so I didn't designate a special place for that. There is a larger area in the back patio that I cleared and decorated with special tiles that could be used for sparring.
    DarkDojo%252520%2525286%252529.jpg

Taya just arrived from a Spooky Day party. Horus went as himself!
    DarkDojo%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

This guy's a mooch. He didn't even know Taya, but tried to charm her and then ask for money. She refused.
    Mooch.jpg

Horus spent the night back home getting to know the two house ghosts. The spirits both wanted the rocking chair.
    HouseGhosts%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

One ghost had to give up the rocker and settle for tea.
    HouseGhosts%252520%2525282%252529.jpg
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    just playing then updates
  • Dark_Tig3rDark_Tig3r Posts: 549 Member
    @TadOlson I do have alarms in m kitchen but the fire fighters showed up late...as usual in my game.

@PalmArrow I laughed too, only the sims could a fire break out during a party and it be considered a moderate success. Oh well.

@lanlyn Beautiful restaurant, looks like a great place to shop and eat and so many supernaturals inside of it.

I finally got my own computer back today and jumped on to make sure the save from my husbands game would work and wound up playing on an older save that I nearly forgot about.
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Williams My fairy sim that traveled into the future in search of a husband.
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    Met this guy...something Dunes and moved him and his younger brother back to the present
    Screenshot-3_1.jpg
    Turns out he can turn into a Robot...
    Screenshot-4_1.jpg
    Isn't that just creepy
    Screenshot-5_1.jpg

I'm only living the life to which I've grown accustomed.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    From the looks of it, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 doesn't seem to mind...
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    Crazy "Experimental Twins" Game-
    So, Christine, William, and their triplet girls have been moved out, Mallory [real name Margo] and their daughters, Selina and Danelle, moved in. Margo joined the Music Industry, and spent the day at the spa.
    With Devon's birthday approaching, he decided to hold the wedding on his birthday. Not before he got frisky with Penny Aragon, a police officer. He broke the news to Penny that he was engaged, and their fling was just "pre-wedding gitters."
    She was still invited to the wedding, and she came with a +1. ;) Devon told Penny not to tell his wife, Penny retorted, as he felt her pregnant belly, that he was already a father several times over. (Twin girls- now gone, and triplet boys with Tanya the ex-girlfriend, twin daughters with Margo, and triplet girls with Alice; now this TBD bundle of joy.)
    The girls were curious as to what their father was doing, and he simply told them "This woman is going to be a mommy, the baby is hiding in her belly." so both daughters felt Penny's baby bump.
    Devon and Margo got married, and Devon aged up shortly after.
    The next day, after Margo went to work, and the girls went out to explore the town, Devon invited Penny over, and being a concerned father, asked her to stay over under she went into labor. He also determined that she was expecting a son.
    Margo was too tired to ask why there was a pregnant woman in the house, but luckily, Penny fell into labor soon after and Devon took her to the hospital. Twin sons.

Margo and the girls are due to age up in a few days, and i'm waiting to commence with the experiment until after the girls becomes Teens to help raise their new siblings. i'm also kind of waiting for Family-Oriented Margo to get a "Have a child" wish..
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    edited August 2015
    I got bored of my speed legacy challenge and deleted it. I was thinking of the Time Flies Challenge, and decided to start something like that instead. There was cute little man sim in my bin I'd made sometime ago and never used, and when I placed him in Riverview he had the lifetime wish to become a world renowned surgeon – so I went with it :D

This legacy starts in AD 1890 – where electricity is just a thought for the world, but to some it is a reality. Dr. Pietone has friends in highly scientific places and one of his friends happened to invent a form of lightbulb, and has asked Wilfred to light his Sanitorium for the advancement of science. Wilfred, always accepting, agreed to do so.

Meet Dr. Wilfred Pietone (riding Excaliba), an intelligent young gentleman who started the Undulating Mounds Sanitorium est. 1888. It may be small, but it has all of the amenities an invalid needs - warm beds, nourishing food, and kindness from Dr.W. Pietone himself. He treats his patients as family and will never let them slide back into their troubles if he can help it.

Screenshot-7_zpstwf0gefk.jpg

Screenshot-6_zpswhrkzba6.jpg

Here are Wilfred’s notes on his current patients:

This is Minerva Blackburn, age 28. She has problems with her over zealous sexuality. She has been married once, but the ending circumstances of that marriage are difficult to disclose – even to the brave Doctor. Whatever happened, drove her to insanity, and eventually to Undulating Mounds Sanitorium. Recommended to follow along incase sparks fly . . . but have they?

Screenshot-12_zpsuim1skc5.jpg

Screenshot-15_zpsjbmrw5vy.jpg

Lucifer Wellman, age 20 – Eyes are the windows of the soul, it is said. Poor sweet lad saw battle once, and never again. He is confrontational to other patients and will have bursts of anger, usually directed at the Doctor. Be advised that solitary confinement may be necessary for Lucifer’s wellbeing.

Screenshot-8_zpssalfige5.jpg

Screenshot-11_zpsdutld0nz.jpg

We do not have a photograph on file of our last patient, Elona Crosby, age 34. She has short black hair and brown eyes, just in case you see her. She is fearfully shy of other people and refuses to speak with Dr. Pietone or anyone else. Elona busies herself with the horses Bravoliant (gelding) and Excaliba (mare) – Dr. Pietone sees Elona’s interaction with these animals as an experimental form of therapy.

----
    So what's happening? So far I have built UMS, and that took awhile - eventually I added a third floor. It looks small but there are several bedrooms for the patients, a psych ward, and a psychiatrist's office for Wilfred to chat with his guests. Elona is learning how to ride horses, Lucifer is going crazy, and Wilfred tried to ask Minerva to marry him but it just didn't work . . . Fun times :smile:
  • MeepleepMeepleep Posts: 180 Member
    Repo man came since my sims husband died and she can't get a job due to 9 kids
  • AbearsmenAbearsmen Posts: 54 Member
    My family is all over the place right now. Avondre is having his own personal rummage sale at a neighbor's house...
    Screenshot-227_zps71aiqeex.jpg

Zangelica is worried about telling her mom that she has an imaginary friend too just like her older sister Zapinga.
    Screenshot-224_zpsqbpsdgss.jpg

Donnerique is pondering his next move. Finally able to get some free time and go travelling.
    Screenshot-216_zpsmrqqq0q5.jpg

And Zapinga and her imaginary friend awaiting a surprise..
    Screenshot-229_zpsyvd5crp6.jpg
  • kaylade5154kaylade5154 Posts: 144 Member
    Laurie aged up today
    Shiemi and rin got engaged
    @Selvaxri Yay more babies. Curiosity, many babies do you plan on having or is this like the 100 baby challenge with a male instead?

@Painterly27 That sounds like so much fun with all those crazy sims. Nice house and horse.
    Have fun

@Abearsmen Ohh an imaginary friend baby. Always wanted one of those just never found enough time to finish the chemistry lab.

• SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    Dark_Tig3r wrote: »
    @Selvaxri Yay more babies. Curiosity, many babies do you plan on having or is this like the 100 baby challenge with a male instead?

Not really, this is an experimental game, so i do just whatever. And playing on console, doing any sort of challenge is difficult.
    I had one game, dubbed Casanova, where the goal was for the Male Sim to have as many babies as possible. He wound up having nearly 50 children amongst 15 women. He eventually married and settled down, and the wife had a daughter that went unspoiled by her stepfather.
    When he died, he knocked up a live-in townie and that baby broke the game- i had to kick it out of the house.
    The town has no population growth since all the children in the town are related to one another, and everyone that moves in are elders.
    It wasn't until the wife's daughter, that's unrelated to the other children got pregnant by her townie boyfriend.

Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • ViridisaViridisa Posts: 93 Member
    @lanlyn
    See, I don't mind having one running around. It's just that every kid was getting them. I kept the first one, but I put the others on the ground and just deleted them. Saving me a lot of trouble for sure. She had a 4th kid by the way. ANOTHER BOY! They both have the wish to have a girl now too. I've given up and am going to try to manipulate it to get a girl for their last kid. Hopefully it works. So far I have James, his imaginary friend Sirius, Remus, Harry, and Ron. If it's a girl she'll be named Hermione to finish it off lol.
    @lanlyn
    See, I don't mind having one running around. It's just that every kid was getting them. I kept the first one, but I put the others on the ground and just deleted them. Saving me a lot of trouble for sure. She had a 4th kid by the way. ANOTHER BOY! They both have the wish to have a girl now too. I've given up and am going to try to manipulate it to get a girl for their last kid. Hopefully it works. So far I have James, his imaginary friend Sirius, Remus, Harry, and Ron. If it's a girl she'll be named Hermione to finish it off lol.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @PalmArrow -I planned on them using it as an income supplement because they only have a part-time job.
    @emorrill -This is the TS3 version of history and I know they had tablets back then though you had to write on them with a tool like a slate pencil or a pen.SOme tablets back then had sheets of paper and you wrote on the paper with a pen.
    @lanlyn -It's space rocks and there have been aliens though it's just to look around at a lot.I've not had an abduction at all yet.Great update!
    @Dark_Tig3r -I've added fire alarms before adding a stove and the sims never get a stove right away if they get a ready-made house and they're new in town.Great update!
    @Selvaxri -Great update!
    @Painterly27 -That sounds interesting.I hope it continues to work out for you.
    @Meepleep -Hi there!Thatsounds like fun!
    @Abearsmen -Great update!
    @kaylade5154 -Hi there!That's great!
    I've got an update coming up soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's another update from Deery Meadows,Maine in the fall of 1620.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that second fall morning and got ready for the day quickly.
    19772521943_a0aec54d0d.jpg
    Ami ended up studying handiness skill while Eli was tending to the garden.
    20205401330_8af720d513.jpg
    They were both studying handiness to improve that skill and continued past the paper carrier dropping off the paper.
    20384892202_38121be834.jpg
    They stopped to take care of themselves as if getting ready for work and went back to studying skills or writing stories.
    20205497078_8c57ccd847.jpg
    They were still studying at 9PM and would have to get ready for bed soon.
    20205474200_2e06166d9b.jpg
    They went to bed and got to sleep by 9:30 in the evening.
    20399700381_c113a381ac.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    My last kids in my make a bunch of babies household have been born! 2 girls. That leaves me with 2 children, James and Remus, 1 Toddler, Harry, and 3 babies, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. I ended up moving the husband of the household to a different home, really because I want Sirius to become a child and there was no more room. My completely made up reason is he was cheating on his wife with the butler and there were just too many kids. It's going to be fun trying to take care of these kids XD. At least the butler is still here to help, when she's not trying to sleep at weird hours.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    My newlywed couple, the Elsons of Starlight Shores, celebrated Love Day and rekindled their dying romance. They woohooed for the first time in a long time and spent the day lounging at home. They started the day off at 6:30 a.m. with a dunking contest. I had forgotten how fun that could be. That's all I had time for today.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    Screenshot0_zpsv6rg27qk.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zpstsrixsyj.jpg
    Bolt aged up and sold.
    Screenshot-8_zpsh8rmr1cw.jpg
    Bonnie became pregnant again.
    Screenshot-6_zpsmn7nxrlc.jpg
    Screenshot-31_zpshmx2n4vq.jpg
    Screenshot-33_zps8tmga2pc.jpg
    Dana Aged up.
    Screenshot-21_zpsjrlzlk6q.jpg
    Lightning gave birth to Gail
    Screenshot-26_zpsdb9gjagd.jpg
    Otis proposed
    Screenshot-11_zpsgsjcu4uh.jpg
    Screenshot-14_zpsjjaiyroz.jpg
    Screenshot-15_zpsmqx0btft.jpg
    Jude was born
    Screenshot-18_zpszctq5gke.jpg
    Screenshot-24_zpsnrezr2b6.jpg
    And Bonnie aged up.

That's about it. :)
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Loving all the updates - getting hard to keep everything straight but still enjoying seeing what everyone is up to.

I lost all my screenshots so at the moment, just waiting to get back in game. Did a reinstall as I had a nasty glitch that I didn't want to spread to my actual game. Forgot to pull the screenshots and deleted the old files. Oh well, not much happened but more gigs and all so nothing exciting. Looking forward to finally moving on to the next career and town so for now, nothing new in my game!
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @all: Awesome updates. Love the pictures

In my game, I made a new legacy founder and his name is Roseart Neon. Roseart's lifetime wish is to fully explore 6 tombs in each of the locations. Roseart has done the Halls of Army in Sim China, then the first part of Dragon's Maw. So when I go and play later today, Roseart will be headed back to Sim China. My other legacy got corrupted and I had to delete it. Boo!
    :) Smile!

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Painterly27 , I love the look of your 19th century Sims!
    Gernadia wrote: »
    Lightning gave birth to Gail
    Screenshot-26_zpsdb9gjagd.jpg
    I love your screenshots, especially this one with the three horses!

@Abearsmen , I'm curious to see what the half-imaginary friend baby will look like!
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I'll post more updates once Carly ages up to toddler and saving up for a new home for them
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Hey guys! I haven't posted to this thread in a while, but I'm back. Today, my Sim seemed to have a hard time waking up... This kind of accurately represents my mornings. :p

"Ugh... it's only 4:00 in the morning. I'm going back to sleep."

YW2Vx3f.png

"Do not wake me up again."

9Svxbfb.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
    @Selvaxri Gotcha, I've never played on console but still sounds interesting.

@TadOlson A very productive day for your sims.
    And typically I forget the fire alarm so this time i was lucky to have remembered it.

@Viridisa Loving the names of your babies...so much so I am thinking of watching that film becauise I haven't watched it in ages.

@Gernadia Some more great pictures. You have a beautiful sim family

@Puddinroy That sucks about your old save game but exploring some tombs doesn't sound like a bad idea. I wonder if you had a fairy sim if you could just fly over some of those traps. hmm....wouldn't that be convenient.

@PixelsSquared Ugh I hate those days too. Nice shots by the way. I also like the picture in your siggy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top