Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@thuggishsplicer I forgot to say yesterday (please pick the blame of your choice 1) was tired, 2) needed to clean my glasses and brain, 3) i forget)

I Love the pictures of your sims! and am glad you saved the save in Starlight Shores! Who is the guy in the blonde hair, glasses and checkered shirt? I like him! Oh I see already Daniel Torres!

Cadu is nice too! too bad no hearts but time will tell!

Your sims are so nice looking! <3

@emorrill I keep forgetting to show you the song of Peter Gabriel that I think you Will like! The lyrics are Very Romantic! <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU8OJAOMbPg

@MamaSimTee TY ! I hope you hear positively from your job interview! My fingers and toes are crossed for you! This makes walking very tricky, but I'm doing it for a good cause!
    Have fun in your game and looking forward to your posts!

That is Very good you remembered the individual names and posts!!! I can't, and have a word pad up as i read, the stories ad posts.
    between remembering what I wanted to say, and how Who spells their name, and all my millions of typo's, *uncooperative brain to finger communication! * I can't do it any other way! ;):D:D

OH! You live close to @CravenLestat ? will you please go bang on his door for me and remind him he has left me here wondering what is happening in his game and his sims self's Love life!!! I kept trying to torture him into coming here and speaking up, by making his beautiful Amelina get crabby! :# but to no avail! Gosh! what does a girl have to do? :#

@Tamijo Nice update! as usual!!!
    Wait One Second! Are you trying to trick me with math? "'She fell in love with 10 years younger Rhett Arthur, 30 years ago--OK so she was in her 20's ''As soon as Rhett turned 18, they married and Rhett took her last name.''
    :open_mouth: DID she fall in love with him when he was a Ten Year Old??? :open_mouth:

It must be hard to have new tenants live with a family, especially if one is a private person.

I'm glad she could have a day off of Motherhood. that is a very rare treat! Love that little pug, so cute!

@Turjan omg your pic & story is so good! I always want more! Simbot children Yes!

''Good old Lars was in for the ride of his life.'' yep! :D

yes I enjoy when my sims are happy and find someone, if they want! :) TY for mentioning! I have a lot of fun!

@Brandontaylor loving the updates!
    Jazzy car to learn to drive in!
    Irene is beautiful great job!
    Gosh Mikes eyes looks amazing when Irene jumped in his arms!

@Sprottenham I love your story, I posted some comments over there at your place. I am So glad you posted the whole chapter over here! :)

This is a really good story!

I forgot to tell you how much I like how you write the conversations so much! it really makes for interesting reading!

and also the bowling pics are great! :)

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    @DivaDoodle
    The now 56 years Old, must have been 26; 30 years ago, the ten years younger must have been 16.
    I was as chocked as you are and loaded a save from when miss Loveland was buried. Some 25 years back or so, and yes he was still 10 years younger. Sadly I could not find a save from around the time she was pregnant. Did not keep as many saves then as I do now.
    Have loads of mods and may have teens allowed to get children. Haven’t checked as it is the first time I encounter such a young parent.
    As long as it is just this one or maybe two times I can accept, you can have children at that age, but won’t like to see it often.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

82 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda - Max! -

Watcher Watches them sleep, I am thinking the babies should age up today! My clever sims, Danny and Belinda read my thoughts, and wish for another baby! LOL Sometimes they scare me with their mind reading!
    I watch them awaken and happily care for Beau and Bébé.
    JNRyVAc.jpg

I go to look what lovely Max dreams of.
    tkZXMc4.jpg
    Obviously the 'baby virus germs' are in this house, and it's catching! :D
    IZE04aI.jpg

Ah Max awakens! I want to get to know this sim! what does he like? what does he wish?
    ekTEMgM.jpg
    9Lz06TR.jpg
    HqNb1ic.jpg

Holey Smokes! :) *faints*

sIjLK86.jpg

Max really likes the babies, whether they have needs or Not, he cuddles them! And he likes music and dancing.
    yvZuEep.jpg
    sK4lQSZ.jpg
    6K2rhP6.jpg
    LJ2tOhO.jpg
    well maybe I will just let him stay in his pajamas and watch him dance all day, then!!! :D Hahaha
    Max is so nice he doesn't even mind if crazy Watcher takes a million pictures of him! :D

Max asks Danny "Does Watcher always do this, the constant picture taking? I have that camera shutter sound ringing in my ears, it disrupts my music""
    "Yes, but you'll get used to it! says Danny. "be sure to show your Mad face if you don't like something, she pays attention, to our faces, wishes and thoughts."
    "Ah, good to know." says Max.

Then an hour and 150 more pictures later, I finally remember 'the birthdays!' I click on the birthday cake for Bébé, and Belinda gets her,
    to take to the cake.
    Belinda's action makes Danny rush to his son! Perhaps he wants one last look at him in baby stage! Oh poor Danny!
    X4HZzTP.jpg
    LG3yQob.jpg

At first Belinda doesn't seem to want Bébé to age up
    ErI5iiq.jpg
    But then gets into it!
    LYhHDPq.jpg
    WzBXZlV.jpg

OoXCJcJ.jpg
    GVpyiMD.jpg
    Bébé has Danny's eyes!
    Kmgsznk.jpg

Then it's lil Beau's turn. Danny seems shell shocked, poor guy!
    V20ZVuB.jpg
    BCSHZ3t.jpg
    Finally he is able to be happy, and accept that his baby will age up! I think.
    Yg6bEEq.jpg

"Belinda, let's make another, while Watcher is preoccupied with pictures of the birthday."
    "Wait just a sec Danny, let me enjoy my noise maker, and the celebration."
    zrk2wZV.jpg
    Oh nice! Beau has Belinda's color hair!
    Zg7x4Ma.jpg
    RRlhBXP.jpg
    "lil Beau, move so Mama can gets some cake, sweetie"
    Fxn5ku5.jpg

"Your toddlers are so cute, I can't wait till I have a child" says Max
    "Maybe I can get her to make a baby, now" thinks Danny
    fw1Lhd0.jpg
    Danny tries to will Belinda into cooperating, with his mind powers. but he is no longer a Vampire, those powers are alas, gone.
    ocPD5RB.jpg

Max runs full speed into the babies room! "What. Is. This!!!"
    2yN6mT8.jpg
    "There's TWO!"
    dSfc6f6.jpg
    "I Like it! Can I have one, Watcher?!"
    EOaFfpS.jpg
    lol it's for babies, you're too big Max. :D
    "oh ok. I just think they're nice."

''Can I have a baby, then?''
    Well first you have to have a partner. or ... did you want to adopt?

Max thinks about it. "No I want a child who looks like me." Max decides. "I like the way that Bébé and Beau look like Danny and Belinda.
    It is like an artists masterpiece, the mixing of the genes."
    r5msTdN.jpg

Well Max, we can get you a clone voucher, do you want a clone of yourself?
    "hmm But doesn't that skip the baby and toddler stage?" Max is working it out in his mind.
    Max is very intelligent, he's a genius.
    A5v3AjM.jpg
    "so, hmm I would have a school aged child, who will grow up, and leave...."
    ''hmm, that doesn't sound so good, I will be lonely again."
    6D2GkpV.jpg
    Max decides "No Watcher, I want to find someone to love first, then make a baby out of our love.''
    icKhSqY.jpg

OK Max, that is doable! What gender do you prefer?
    "My gender preference says '0 0'. I don't really care about gender. But I will Know. If the person is right for me, I will know." says Max.
    rTNI7dR.jpg
    Ah! another sim that knows things! Good! That will makes things easier! Let's go to the festival Max, there are many people there, and you need to know 20 people for your LTW. And Watcher can spy on you, I mean observe, who you get the hearts for.

It's a good time to leave as Danny and Belinda are teaching their tots some skills!
    CoNRh5x.jpg

Max meets Rainflower,
    2bnrpdl.jpg
    AcieuRV.jpg

Marigold
    Anim1sc.jpg
    qxm5NQO.jpg

and Dahlia
    GY2EYvH.jpg
    yMtsKlH.jpg

Watcher notices that Max gets hearts for the women not the men, so far.
    "Stop it Watcher, I said I'm gender neutral!" says Max
    ok ok, just saying what I noticed, is all.

Where are You going Victor?
    zdRG48F.jpg
    "Don't try anything with me Watcher!" warns Victor. LOL
    7mUlzOm.jpg
    I'm not doing Anything Victor! :D (I think all the kissing booth action decided his preference,
    and he wants to make sure to keep it, he likes it.)
    Victor takes off, away from me, to make sure! :D
    C2DJVgk.jpg

Max meets Oberon
    rgE1Sq0.jpg
    XcCyhBK.jpg
    4mxt9CQ.jpg
    g4fMTSZ.jpg
    Both chat about babies. But so far, Max only wishes to pillow fight with Rainflower
    and to kiss Marigold. Nope not happening! Marigold is Cabana Boi's girlfriend, and they are a good match.

Max Dances :) Louise comes over to dance. Go introduce yourself Max, that is a good family to know! 8 sims live in her household!
    jco0ZfS.jpg
    mkFMztq.jpg
    gMagDKe.jpg
    Max chats with Louise.
    uJXjiWg.jpg
    BQD14VS.jpg
    Then I think since Louise is acting as if she Does like kids, he gets a wish to kiss her.
    No! cancelled. lol She is Oscar's wife, Max.

Max plays a bit then decides to go home. Maybe he can meet someone tomorrow.
    laLsDZA.jpg

Danny says "Max, we trained the tots some today! Did you have fun at the festival?"
    w0fmPUV.jpg

"Yes it was fun, I met some townies, but everyone I was interested in was taken"
    Max gets Beau ready to put down. Max notices that someone was successful using the potty! :D
    090MvBs.jpg
    1p1CUK1.jpg
    3WvyeT3.jpg
    WdFGqud.jpg

Danny says ''well there are more people in the town to meet Max, I haven't even met everyone, yet. You'll find someone special, stay cheerful!"
    "Yes I suppose your right Danny, I guess I'll go make some potions" says Max

Danny senses his wife is out of the bath, he corners her in the bathroom! ''At Last!'' he thinks!
    "who knew training babies would take All Day!"

"Hello Beautiful" Danny whispers to Belinda
    COROjL9.jpg
    wkskq7b.jpg
    7CvDZDR.jpg
    ZSSWrmI.jpg

And upstairs, Max gets busy with his potions.
    Aij22W6.jpg

Max takes his potions to sell and returns a few hours later.

'Hey I met some one!!!' Max tells Danny.
    ozUOmI7.jpg
    "She is So nice and we have a lot in common AND she's single!!" Max says happily.
    bf2qFP4.jpg

"That is great Max! What is her name?" says Danny
    "I can't remember! it is an unusual name! She is so lovely I got all mixed up!
    We chatted for hours! She works at the Alchemy Shoppe!" says Max
    ZB0IvUI.jpg
    tuH9XAX.jpg
    Danny of course is happy for Max! .... But Jin?

Pfl9YcU.jpg
  • Options

@Tamijo, ah 16, that is better than 10!!! :)

I had a teen 'accidently' get PG in Sunlit Tides. well they were would not ever keep their hands to themselves and were always late to class and sometimes skipped school, so I let it happen!

She had a daughter who loved the original Cabana Boi there, as a child even! she looked like an angel but had the evil trait, amongst her nicer traits. She was always pestering him. When she turned teen she went all out for that Cabana, she was relentless! He was in love with her, but kept trying to explain to her that she should wait till she grew up some, then they could marry. That made her angry and she even aged him down, so he had to go to school all over again, and she could stare at him all day and kiss him at recess! LOL it was a super fun save!

yes I agree with you, it is really hard on the teens to have a baby at that age, gosh and have to go to school too!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Had a good day with the forums, all pictures loaded so I can actually comment a bit better.

@DivaDoodle It's hard to find time to give parents a good nights sleep sometimes. Seemed like I had to wake mine up all the time.
    Danny is a good father.
    Hopefully Danny is a good mad scientist.
    Ah, why not? Evil can be fun to play, lol
    It's real alright, just wait until the toddler stage.
    Great update!
    Thanks, I've been enjoying your updates as well.
    Yeah, they got all the fancy stuff.
    Thanks, I'm so surprised how she turned out. I think I'm getting better at creating Sims. I just pulled sliders around until I got her face. Hair was just whichever one fit her face the best.
    They did look pretty cool. He's a werewolf so his eyes are brighter than normal Sims so that's part of it.
    Soon the whole house will be full of babies.
    Wonder who Max found?
    Um, maybe I didn't want to find out, lol. At least Jin is nice.
    Great update!

@Turjan He did stay pretty similar to his old look. I almost changed his hairstyle but figured he's had it this long, may as well die with the same style. As for Melanie, she'll continue to write books until she dies, most likely.
    Interesting marriage, lol. I've had a Sim marry a Plumbot once, I believe.

@Sorak4 Elvira is a cool Sim, I've always liked her from the first time I played in Bridgeport.
    Looks like a demon possessed baby.
    Lol, looks like it's licking his face.
    Weird thing to protest about.
    And they are bad parents too? Geez, I think the townies need to be taught how to behave properly.
    That one female Sim seems pretty impressed with Ashes.
    Must have been fighting over who gets to take an embarrassing photo of the family.
    Great update!

@Tamijo Glad she got to spend time with her mother.
    Nice of her dad to make supper.
    You're welcome.
    It doesn't matter either way, I'm just happy for the comments. You can comment over there if you want though.
    Yeah, I think so too.
    They are pretty wealthy. I haven't kept track of their bills but this one seemed a little high. Must have been some reason it jumped up.
    The hair did look good on her, I just decided to go with something different. I didn't change her clothes though as her birthday is in a few days (after the move to Riverview)
    They've got the more expensive cars right now. Cheapest car now is the police car Dwight has.
    Thanks for the comments!

***Going to play later tonight, I got some things to do this afternoon to kind of finalize moving as well as some shopping. I'll post whatever I have sometime tomorrow but I'm hoping I get to Riverview tonight.
  • Options

@Brandontaylor TY for the comments! Always love to talk wit you back and forth!
    Well Danny used to be evil and Belinda didn't like it, so now he is glad he got changed!

You already Are good at making sims! I am recently starting with sliders to see if I can do anything good. I was too scared at first until someone said there is the 'do over' button! :D

''Um, maybe I didn't want to find out, lol. At least Jin is nice.'' lol She is nice!

I'm moving forward, so i will post the next so that i don't accidently delete it!

I am always amazed at how fun sims 3 is, even after years and years! :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Tamijo Nice to meet the Funkes. :)
    You're welcome.
    Nice song by Amos Lee. (I liked it better than the last one, no offense. :lol: )
    Enjoyed your post. :)

@Brandontaylor You're welcome. Thank you for all the wonderful reply comments. <3
    Hubby's second interview with the job in WV went just as well as the first it seems so, yay. :grin: They should have an answer for him next week. He hasn't heard back from the (local) Chevron job yet. At this point, we're thinking he didn't get it, but there's still time until Friday.
    ----
    Guess it's nice that money grows on trees because Daisy was able to harvest what she paid on the bills, and then some I'm sure. :lol: I didn't know they could plant themselves! :open_mouth: I haven't played with plantsims since Sims 2 and I need to play with Sims 3 ones! I mean, it's been 10 years! :p
    Melanie still looks the same as an Elder. 👍 I hope I age well like that. :p Glad she's cured from being a Werewolf. ;)
    I kind of like that showers are woohoo spots because both Sims can get cleaned at the same time and the fun meter goes up along with social.
    ^The same logic applies in real life. :lol: I remember being younger and my older, married siblings would shower together while visiting and I was like :flushed: but then they would say they were just saving water. :lol:
    Cori is one of Craven's sims right?
    Oh my gosh yes, we must ALL get rid of the poo colored hair! :confounded: She is a pretty sim. :)
    So Daisy is going to learn Alchemy now? ;)
    Surprise twins!
    Melanie decided to pick up baby Chaquita. Sometimes you just have to love the names the game picks for nonplayed Sims. Somehow, I feel Andrea was the one who named her that, lol
    ^Lol! Totally! :lol: I thought of the bananas! :joy:
    ----
    Glad to hear your COVID numbers are going down over there. * I just heard on the radio that Utah's numbers are also dropping. We are getting past the flu season so...I look forward to when hubby can get the vaccine so we don't have to worry about him getting exposed as much.

@Sprottenham My husband is a fan of Metallica. ;) Me...not so much. :p (But I did give the song a listen. :) ) Nice guitar solo! They do have a couple of good songs I'll admit. I do like "Nothing Else Matters." That's a good one.
    I love watching sims bowl. :lol:
    Sounds like a nice girls time out for Sophie and Ranveig. That was some deep convo!

@bekkasan
    Hidehi made a lot of the lots I'm using in SI. :smiley: She is very talented!
    ^I thought I recognized a couple of her builds in your pictures. :blush: She is indeed! :star:

@DivaDoodle
    The new parents were very lucky to be able to sleep through the night!
    ^I'll say! :open_mouth: Especially with twins!
    (Do you have the "Better sleeping babies and toddlers" mod? I will not play my game without it. :p )
    So sexy seeing shirtless Danny snuggling his babies. :love:<3 Nothing hotter...
    You caught him smirking. I love it! :lol:
    Love the pictures of all their romancing. <3
    I can see they are going to be great parents. :star:
    Cute pics of Quigley with the babies. :blush:
    ----
    That is a romantic song by Peter Gabriel. Thanks for sharing it with me. :blush: (Kind of an odd music video though. :lol: I'm like, are we going to see his chest or what? :joy: )
    ----
    Holy smokes I'm fainting as well! :open_mouth::love:<3
    HqNb1ic.jpg
    *^ @Silverofdreams30 ! :p;) ^*
    Oh my gosh, Beau and Bebe have turned into adorable little tots! <3 I knew they would. :blush:
    I just love your dialogue! :lol: Cracks me up!
    Aww man, I was hoping to see you hooked Victor up with someone. :smirk:
    Well hey there...Jin. :p

@Turjan I'm glad you're doing well (as to be expected these days). ;)
    I haven't commented on your recent updates (still busy with other stuff), but I'm keeping up. So you still have your audience, even if it's quieter than usual :wink: .
    ^That's okay. This was so sweet of you to say. <3 Brightened my day a little. :blush: Thank you.
    Love the pictures. ;)<3

@Sorak4 Enjoyed your update. The two Paparazzi fighting! :lol:

No time to proofread. Gotta run and pick up daughter from school. :)

Happy Simming my friends!

***I'll be posting more of my story this evening.*** :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Part 22 is now available for you to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/K4fmi0-cimg

Alecia and Dennis have returned from vacation. They are now an engaged couple and will have their wedding ceremony in this episode.

The final two teenaged sisters of Alecia will age up to Young Adult and graduate.

Alecia and Dennis move into their new home after Alecia picks the forbidden fruit seed she planted before leaving for their vacation.

Ben moves out to become a townie - he moves from the house I put him into.

Sharonda finally is able to use the potion she made ages ago to turn her imaginary friend real.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Happy Simming
  • Options

83 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda - so, Jin? -

Danny tells Belinda who he thinks Max has met, and what Max told him.
    dAswDCm.jpg
    RRR23d1.jpg

"oh really?' says Belinda "Did you ask him any questions?' asks Belinda
    gn27egL.jpg

"Well no, hon, of course not, it's really none of my business!" says Danny
    S1MDHc0.jpg

"Men! They Never get the whole scoop!" Belinda thinks.
    whn4rWK.jpg

"Well I'm just going to talk with him a bit Danny, find out what's going on in his head." Belinda says.
    'By the way, hon, nice work outfit!" She looks appreciatively at her sweet husband.
    dQdvymy.jpg

"Thanks Hon, I picked it out all by myself!" smiles Danny.
    rDiUUK2.jpg
    Watcher is just going to leave it! the game crashed to desktop twice when I attempted the change! :o
    I take that as a sign that Danny Really loves his outfit! :D

Belinda is concerned for their new friend! Max said he wants babies. Babies that Look like him! and if it was Jin who he met, well she not only doesn't look similar to Max, she is an Elder, so no babies there! So what's going on?

When Max comes down Belinda chats with him,
    "Max tell me of your visit at the Alchemy Shoppe!"
    wXYQYPp.jpg
    lCMO8xi.jpg

"Oh yes! it was an awesome encounter, Belinda!" says Max
    pHdQrUN.jpg
    Iztam3M.jpg

''Well, as you know, I took my potions to the Alchemy store...... ''
    T7UBEuI.jpg

(fade scene)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m8izf-oXY4

It's a cute place, Max looks around
    d7qFom6.jpg

He asks to see the list of things for sale, and what they would pay for his potions.
    Pfl9YcU.jpg
    k3FJ9IJ.jpg

Oh dear! maybe he got off on the wrong foot! Max thinks a chat is in order!
    "Oh she seems so interesting!"
    HzQN03e.jpg

She is smiling at him as he approaches, encouraging him.
    "Gee she seems so Nice!" Max thinks.
    He really likes her vibes. He can sense she is a good, kind person!
    6N7qboX.jpg

He is walking So fast to get to her, lol, Watcher can barely keep up!!! :D
    CeWk2aT.jpg

LOL :D Max is practically Running to her! He is a daredevil and has the 'adrenalin rush' so he goes Very fast!
    He Likes how she looks! Her skin is so lovely! So Luminous!

Max can't Wait to meet her!
    To feel her dainty hand in his when they shake 'Hello'. Max will know about her with one touch.
    bUxPnr8.jpg

Max's hand trembles a bit, reaching for her hand. He can't help noticing her beautiful figure!
    He hopes she doesn't notice him looking at her body! He forces his eyes back to her face.
    But his eyes have a mind of their own.
    "I hope I don't stutter!" he prays.

"Hello, my name is Max. Maxfield Parrish" Max's voice cracks a bit! What!? How Embarrassing!
    He hopes she didn't notice.
    "Hello there,'' says a melodious voice, "so nice to meet you, Max!''
    ''My name is Faelie Blossom, it's pronounced "Fae-Lee""
    633ysl5.jpg?1

Faelie's hand is soft and warm, her skin is creamy smooth. Max doesn't want to let go of her hand!
    Max stands there holding her hand, mesmerized by her sweetness, her loveliness, her smile. He can
    tell, by her touch, she is gentle and caring.

Minutes go by until she finally giggles.
    cnzqITf.jpg
    QMdOem1.jpg

""hehehe um, Max, my hand" She says

<3 And that makes them have Hearts! <3

i6BnaF1.jpg

IAsV2DD.jpg
    mHLUlZz.jpg

Oh good, They share some traits!
    8J4QVaH.jpg
    yjiZtBx.jpg
    BmnhCFn.jpg

and get to know one another.
    vhy1TC7.jpg
    a5zPY2u.jpg
    KeMugAf.jpg
    LOL so cute

They spend hours chatting, eyes locked for the most part, but each notices the quick glances appreciating each others figures.
    68bFLqf.jpg
    Max says "Yes, I'm new to the town and staying for a bit with the Lothario's until I find a house I like."
    He answers Faelie's questions, telling Faelie a bit more about himself. About his family.
    qlTvfQX.jpg
    EVrQIvd.jpg

"But I want to hear more about you, Faelie! Do you live nearby?" he asks
    68bFLqf.jpg
    "I've been living with my Godmother, Jin. It is a cute little place but very cramped, I prefer big houses where everyting is spread out." Faelie laughs.

''I graduated in the Arts, and like painting, but Jin wants me to learn Alchemy as that profession runs in our family. I think maybe that gene skipped me, I am Not very good at Alchemy'' she whispers ''I blow things up!" and Faelie laughs her melodious laugh again.

'Gosh she's so enchanting" Max keeps pinching himself to pay attention to her words, he is just in a dreamworld gazing at her. her eyes, her mouth.
    MBYepmz.jpg
    3gt9ei6.jpg

noP1aLN.jpg
    NVTVXCL.jpg

"omg did she ask me something?!!!What was it?" Max freaks out a bit, and to cover, he decides to try a flirt.
    mWhKeZG.jpg
    5VXH4qf.jpg
    baHTnof.jpg

They learn more shared traits
    2D63vEE.jpg
    and compatible signs
    ElitnU3.jpg

Faelie has to get back to her job. "Thank you for the nice chat Max"
    "It was wonderful to meet you!" says Max.

"And then I came home!" Max says to Belinda.
    MdmyYi9.jpg
    4axnXap.jpg

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    My creative juices have run out :(
  • Options

@emorrill no I don't have that mod, I haven't really had the need for it, I don't know why. I do have a mod that toddlers can give themselves a bottle if they have the genius trait. I had to get it and change toddlers taits in the town because of bad parents! :#

yes the video part IS weird, LOL I couldn't find the song with a good one! :)

Me too, I Very much wanted to see Victor get with someone! Since Max told me he was gender neutral I headed to the festival! But Max had no wish to kiss either Bayley or Victor! I was laughing so much when Victor took off and never came back! LOL I love that guy! so I just followed Max around and made him shake hands for his LTW.

@karritz I really like the wedding of Alecia and Dennis! It was great moving through the bushes to real the wedding couple! nice touch! It is obvious they love each other! <3 it seems to be a good idea to have them vacation together before hand!

I laughed that you referred to the wedding guests as an unruly mob! LOL Nice reception, everyone having fun!

''that was her wish and it was granted and she has to deal with the consequences!'' LOL :D
    Congrats on the new plant baby Alice! I was hoping you would show the picking of the plant baby! That was so cool too see! :) and I love their new house!

omg lol Ben wanted the beautiful lemon manor! :D was he trying to get away from Genie, do you think?

I must say Larry is a handsome sim! I really like his formal wear and hair! That will be nice to see his wedding!

I like Kendal's shirt with the cat on the back it's so cute! you do such a good job making sims!

And Videos! I enjoyed it greatly!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

Sorry for taking so long to get more of my story posted. My brain has been feeling a little fried lately...
    I always appreciate your patience with me. <3

As the plot thickens, I hope you all will enjoy the conclusion of Chapter 11. :mrgreen:

<3

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Conclusion of Chapter 11

As the afternoon wore into the evening, Alex returned to the guy’s house without Haley; to the surprise of those who were hanging out in the main living area. He quickly broke eye contact with them and went straight into the bathroom, gripping the sides of the sink and leaning over it. Haley informed him about the ringworm on her hip, and along with the fact that she was ovulating - which she apologized for not being entirely truthful about - she felt it best that they not sleep together for a good week. While feeling a little hurt that she basically lied to him, he did agree, and painfully kissed her goodbye.

He couldn’t understand why things were beginning to feel a little off in their relationship, after being faced with such a life changing situation. In his mind that should’ve brought them closer together not push them apart. Granted the ringworm and the abstinence had a lot to do with that right now, but he couldn’t help shaking the feeling that there were other reasons. Things they were keeping from each other. But I share everything with her. I always have. I’m not hiding anything. He thought Haley shared everything with him too, but this little white lie had him wondering. Had he been wrong about their friendship all these years? Had it really been genuine or was it just powered by the desire to eventually “do it” with each other? His thoughts were beginning to wander into the darkest recesses of his fears and he rapidly shook his head to kill them. He chalked it all up to them experiencing a scare, to where they weren’t thinking clearly or acting normally, especially Haley. It would blow over and soon everything would be back to normal in their relationship again.

The two got lucky and dodged a bullet. There had to be a good reason for it.

Splashing water on his face, Alex assured himself that everything would be okay. “Time for a workout,” he naturally decided, wiping his face with the towel, and turned for the door that entered straight into his bedroom.

Upon opening it he was instantly met with Sam using his bench press.

50856809231_6c36cfa060_c.jpg

“What’re you doing--”
    “AH!” Sam cried out in a startle. He turned his head toward Alex with a grimace while the athlete folded his arms in displeasure. “Uh...hey...Alex…”
    “Seriously, what are you doing in my room?”
    “I’m sorry!” He stood up. “I just wanted to use your exercise equipment so I can work on getting tough.”
    Alex surprisingly managed not to roll his eyes. Like that would ever happen…
    “I mean, you’re always out with Haley so they’re just sitting here being unused anyway...”
    “You could’ve asked.”
    “I know,” he regretfully uttered with his hands behind his back and digging at the carpet with the tip of his shoe. “I’m sorry. I meant to, but there was nothing else to do and I decided to make this goal for myself--”
    “Okay, fine. You can use my equipment when I’m not around. But,” he held a finger up to him, “you have to wipe them all down when you’re done okay?”
    That was a simple bargain. “Yes! I promise!”
    “Good. Now will you please leave...I need to be alone.”
    “Got it.”

50856809261_653dd30e7a_c.jpg

Sweet! Sam thought with a grin as he left the room. Totally thought he was gonna kick my bu'tt there! Then his chuckle dissipated. I saw that look of disbelief on his face. Well I’ll show him! I’ll show everyone!

At the dinner table that evening, all of the guys - plus Leah and Penny - asked Emily about Shane and when he’d be coming out of his room for good. At this point in time, they were feeling more concerned about why he was staying in there for so long when it seemed apparent that he was feeling better.
    “Hasn’t it been like two weeks?” Sam asked.
    “Pretty much the whole time we’ve been here,” Sebastian added.
    “Sometimes it takes that much time, or longer, for alcoholics to fully recover,” Harvey threw in. “It just depends on the person and when they feel able and ready to get out into the world again. He’s making a major life change here.”
    They all nodded.
    “Exactly,” Emily acknowledged, poking at her vegetables with a fork and debating on how much to reveal. “I’m pretty sure he’ll be out within the next day or two. He’s definitely feeling antsy, but still has some reservations.”
    “Well you tell him he’s got nothing to worry about,” Elliott kindly spoke. “I imagine he’s feeling remorseful, but everything is cool here with us, right guys?” They all flatly nodded. “We know his words and actions in the past were a result of being under the influence. More heavily than we all realized...We’re just anxious to see him again, and well. His company has been missed.”
    Harvey gave Emily a radiating smile at the conclusion of Elliott’s words.
    She returned it and also one to the whole group. Her heart felt so full, especially over how much this would mean to Shane and lighten his load. Tears began to form around her eyelids as she said, “Thanks guys. I’ll let him know that.”

On the other side of the wall, while eavesdropping, Shane very carefully closed his bedroom door. He couldn’t quite describe the emotion that was rapidly consuming him, but it was one he hadn’t felt in years and never thought he would feel again after losing Jackson and Sara. A joyful smile played across his lips. He had friends again, the kind - like Jackson and Sara - that were insightful enough to where he didn’t have to explain himself in situations like this. He still desired to apologize to them all because it was the right thing to do, but now it would be much easier to do.

50856809276_2ed1d1c4c4_c.jpg

Though he’d admit that just having Emily’s friendship alone would be enough in his life.

When Emily came back in and found him chilling on the bed, she sat beside him and began telling him what was said at the dinner table. He gently cut her off in the middle by saying, “I know...I heard you all talking.”
    “What? How?”
    He gave a quick shrug.
    “Were you eavesdropping?”
    “Maybe.”
    “You little stinker!” she cried, grabbing a nearby pillow and playfully whacking him with it.
    “Hey!”
    “You should’ve just come out and joined us. It would’ve been the perfect moment!”
    “That’s kinda why I didn’t come out. Too much attention all at once.”
    She twisted her mouth and bobbed her head in understanding. “Okay, I’ll give you that, but the fact that you went to the door and opened it proves you’re well and ready to get out of here.” She stroked his arm with a bright and proud smile. “And now you don’t have nearly as much to worry about.”
    A relieving feeling it definitely was and just the push of motivation that he needed. He took her hand that was stroking his arm and wove his fingers together with hers, like he usually did which he was really beginning to enjoy. “Yeah. Maybe you’re right.”
    “Haven’t you learned by now that I’m always right?” she winked.
    He couldn’t argue with that.

As much as Emily didn’t want their time together to end, she knew he couldn’t stay “locked away” forever. Whatever was best for him, she’d put before her feelings every time. Besides, I think we’ve started something great here, she thought, almost releasing a squeal thinking about it, so we’ll still see each other. Then she blissfully sighed. It almost felt unreal.

When they were preparing to go to sleep that evening, Emily found Shane making up a bed for himself on the couch. She arched an eyebrow at him before saying, “You really don’t want to sleep on that uncomfortable couch. I think we both fit just fine here on the bed.” She gestured toward it with her head.
    “Well, I, uh,” he found himself stammering, “I just wanted you to be more comfortable. Besides, it’s the gentlemanly thing to do…” He felt silly saying it because he never felt like a gentleman. His nerves were really getting a hold of him.
    Emily thought his response was cute, however, “I think we’re a little past that don’t you think?” she asked with a hint of a smirk in her eye. It was a bold thing to say, but she felt confident that he wouldn’t mind it.
    And she was right. He cracked a smile and said, “I guess you’re right.” He turned away his face to hide his reddening cheeks, but his eyes couldn’t stay away from her glance for too long.

50856902412_764ff8129f_c.jpg

“C'mon,” she beckoned, swiftly getting herself under the covers and patting the mattress behind her, just as he beckoned to her a few days earlier. “It’s freezing in this house! I don’t know who’s in charge of the thermostat, but...brrrr.”

Shane slid under the covers beside her, wrapping his arms around her slim waist and inhaling the scent of her hair. He tried not to get too aroused because she would surely feel it being this close. Keep your hands where they are Shane… Oh how they desired to wander.
    “Mmm,” Emily sleepily mumbled, basking in the warmth of his touch. “I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a great day.” Her arm affectionately squeezed his around her waist, sending him a message.

50856902467_686115eeaa_c.jpg

“Yeah,” he whispered, his heart beginning to speed up and his airway tightening. For a variety of reasons.

Ever since that evening she smacked his leg and put him in his place, it sparked feelings for her that he hadn’t been able to shake since. Each passing day following, with her unwavering presence by his side, growing closer and closer to each other, his feelings intensified and now he wanted to embrace them. He mostly had, but something kept keeping him from allowing his heart to completely fall.

It was the fact that he didn’t believe he could ever be good enough for her because he didn’t fully trust in himself not to sc’rew up again, and ultimately break her heart. She’d become too precious to him and he’d rather die than hurt or lose her over his inherent faults. I would die… He tried desperately to swallow the lump in his throat. He couldn’t risk taking that next step with her and then go right back to being the worst version of himself when times get hard, as they surely do. It happened before. I don’t know if I can fully prevent that. He refused to put her through that, despite the feelings he knew she carried for him. It’s better this way. She deserves better; someone who doesn't carry the risk of letting her down. She’s an angel...and I’m a fallen one. He squeezed his eyes shut and held her tighter, his heart aching. He wanted to savor every second of this last night with her.

50856902447_3ba682eb98_c.jpg

Had his heart already fallen? Perhaps it had, and maybe that was the very reason he felt he had to do what was ultimately best for her, not best for him. No matter how painful it would be for them both.

The next morning Alex promptly made his way over to the ladies house to see his girl. It felt like it’d been forever.

Haley hadn't even woken up, being startled awake by Alex’s grinning face looking down on her. It was flattering that he was finally just as anxious to see her as Elliott and Harvey always were with their girls, but on this slow morning it kind of irked her.
    “I’ve gotta grab a shower and then get dressed,” she told him, “so...I guess you can just chill out there until I’m ready?”
    “Sure,” was his disappointed response. He would’ve preferred to watch her the whole time, but what harm would waiting another fifteen minutes for her do?

After exiting her room, he threw his hands behind his head and expelled a breath as he entered the main living area. Should I grab a drink? he thought when he saw the bar. Nah, I’ll just chill on the couch. Grab a magazine to flip through or something. He stopped in his tracks though as someone was already sitting on one of the couches whom he failed to notice earlier. It was Maru, reading a book.

For a second he felt a little uneasy going over to sit in her presence. He always felt that way around her. Maybe it was the whole disparity between the “jocks” and the “nerds” that had been ingrained in his mind ever since middle school. The two types just didn’t hang out together. However she did seem to have a little athleticism in her, he thought, remembering, and that got him crazy curious to know more about that side of herself. He didn’t want to come on too strong with it though and weird her out. Gotta play it cool, he thought, inhaling a breath as he went to approach her. Okay…

“Hey Maru,” he greeted in a suave tone before sitting down beside her and resting his arm on the back of the couch.
    Maru’s eyes looked up and toward his direction, not moving her head. “Hi...Alex,” she curiously greeted in return, swiftly returning to her reading.
    “What’re you reading there?”

50856087568_387f0ea872_c.jpg

There was a pause. “It’s an astronomy book, about the constellations in this world.”
    Alex nodded with puckered lips. “Cool.”

There ensued a rather uncomfortable silence between the two as Alex debated on what to say next to break the ice. Maru had a couple of thoughts going through her mind as well, making her lose her place in the book.

“Man it’s sure starting to get cold lately,” Alex finally said in small talk. “I actually went back inside and threw on a scarf before heading over here. I never wear scarves! Does it seem like it’s colder here than back--”
    “Is there something you need?” Maru interrupted, lowering her book and facing him. “Sorry, it’s just...you never talk to me.”
    “Sure I do!”
    She arched an eyebrow at him with a pointed look.
    “Okay I don’t,” he admitted, lowering his head in shame. “Sorry about that. I guess you just always kinda intimidated me...with your smarts and everything.”
    Maru then furrowed her brow at him.
    “But ever since I saw you kicking that soccer ball around the other day, I can’t help--”
    “Wait, what?”
    Her reaction made him snap his mouth shut and his eyes bug out.
    “You were watching me do that?”

50856902227_3e427b6200_c.jpg

“I...uh,” he choked, feeling his heart beat faster than it did during his most intense workouts, “yeeeah...but it’s only because I was impressed by your footwork. You were nailing the ball into the goal perfectly! It kinda caught me off guard because...I didn’t think you played sports at all.”

“Oh,” Maru quietly uttered, the creepy vibe disappearing and being replaced with a warm fuzzy feeling. It was a nice compliment and she felt bad having a somewhat impolite tone with him. It just came naturally around his type. “Thank you. I really don’t play sports, I was just relieving some stress that day…”
    “But you’ve totally played soccer before, am I right?” he asked with a knowing grin.

50856902517_51109b09fa_c.jpg

“Yes...,” she couldn’t deny, “for one season in grade school. It was a good learning experience, but it further validated to me that sports really aren’t my thing...”
    He gave her an incredulous look. “Why is that?”
    “Well,” she somewhat hesitated, “I didn’t really click well with my teammates and...the whole time during the games I kept thinking about how much I couldn’t wait to return to my gadgets and books.”

Alex nodded, chewing his bottom lip as he lowered his head and then raised it back up. “I guess I wouldn’t understand that cause...books have never really been my thing.” He may have said it to get back at her, just a little.

Now there was something Maru simply could not accept - from anyone - and her partly fallen jaw showed it. “What!? Why is that?” she threw his question back at him, the corners of her mouth turning up into a very curious smile.

50856087218_0dd2346baa_c.jpg

“I dunno,” he shrugged. “Reading just never interested me. Whenever I had to do it in school I kept thinking about how much I’d rather be playing a game.” He toothy grinned at her.

Maru shook her head as the two held their smiles at each other, realizing that they shared similar thought processes for being total opposites. It was kind of funny.

“You really shouldn’t write soccer off,” Alex went on to say. “You’re good, especially at making a goal. Would hate to see that talent go to waste.”
    His compliment was once again flattering to Maru, but she found herself blinking a couple of times at him in disbelief. Did she just witness his cheeks turning red? She could feel hers heating up as well, strangely enough. “Thank you,” she said again, growing thoughtful. What he said earlier still horribly nagged at her. “I guess I could start playing soccer again, on one condition.”
    “Shoot!” His heart fluttered with excitement.
    “On the condition that you start reading again.”
    His face fell.
    “I can’t play, if you don’t read,” she concluded with a barely visible smirk.

50856809121_7b9503b5b6_c.jpg

“Oh c’mon...,” he playfully groaned. “Seriously I can’t stand reading! I feel like I’m not smart enough to understand a lot of books…” His throat sunk into his gut after saying it, fearing he revealed too much. Cr’ap! He quickly prepared himself for the rebuke he was surely going to get from the smartest girl in town.

“You don’t have to be smart to read Alex,” Maru simply said. “In fact, you become smarter by reading.”

50856902027_c21ded51c7_c.jpg

Now he blinked at her. Touché, he thought, thinking he really should’ve known that. “Yeah...uh...I know,” he tried to recover, embarrassingly looking away. Gee Alex, way to make yourself look even more stu’pid!

50856087128_a83760460d_c.jpg

“Alrighty Alex, I’m ready!” Haley declared, emerging from her bedroom and looking as gorgeous as she always did.

Normally Alex would’ve acknowledged her right away, but he couldn’t leave this conversation unfinished with Maru. Maru gave him a wondering glance, fully expecting that he’d brush off her request and quickly get lost in Haley’s spell, forgetting about it all. To her surprise, he didn’t.
    “I’ll get back to you on that okay?”
    “Okay,” she accepted, cracking a smile.
    Then he stood up, expelling a breath in the process. “Well...see ya later.”
    “See ya.” When he turned away she gripped her book tightly against her abdomen and sighed.

“There she is,” Alex fondly greeted Haley with, taking her into his arms and kissing her.
    “Mmm Alex...I love the scarf!” she commented, kissing him again.

50856087113_7c17930949_c.jpg

Maru could hear their lips smacking together over and over again and wanted to just dive right back into her book and tune it out, but…she couldn’t.

Some strange feeling had taken over her mind and it transfixed her. It all started the moment Alex sat down next to her, gradually consuming her as the conversation grew. It was unlike anything she ever felt before and she couldn’t quite make out what it was. The fact that he actually acknowledged my existence or that he complimented me - twice - when he always seemed so full of himself? She concluded that it was just a heightened feeling of an unexpected and unforeseen event. That moment where one realizes a person is more than they seem. It had to be.

As Alex and Haley took their leave, Alex couldn’t help slowing his step and turning his head partway towards Maru, as if to keep a similar feeling alive within himself; for a few seconds more.

50856087093_a60e26d829_c.jpg

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited January 2021
    @emorrill - take your time. :) The best work isn't rushed. :) Great job on Chapter 11, Love triangle between Haley, Alex and Maru? :D

============================================

Screenshot-76.jpg
    I dunno...but I think that might leave a mark... (...ouch...maybe...)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @DivaDoodle thanks for the comments. It turns out that I have no video left to use so I need to play ahead to get video. I've been thinking of what to do and I've come up with a few things I think you might enjoy. I can assure you some of it will be things you've probably not seen before. I will be using another of my builds that I haven't included in this series of videos so far.

As for Ben and that genie. I thought he'd moved in with her because I keep getting notifications of them grading the kisses they share. They seem to be very close at the moment. And the house I'd originally placed him into was just across the street from her - but that was before they started that kissing thing. Then he moved and is about as far away from her as he can get. Maybe they broke up? Not sure what's going on there. I'll leave them alone until I need the houses they are illegally occupying.

I'm going to start recording some video now.

I also congratulate you on your latest update. Very fun. Max is very pretty and so is his new lady friend. It remains to be seen if they have a match made in heaven.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    For reference the two hills mentioned (in real life) in the story excerpt:
    Haruo and River were definitely relieved to walk past EverFresh Delights Supermarket as the hill was quite steep coming back up from the beach. In fact Haruo thought the hill was steeper than Oxford Street in White Rock though it could be that the latter had far more distance needing to be covered in order to climb it. Hell, it could even be steeper than 100th Avenue rising from 272nd Street in Whonnock. Haruo thought, having walked that hill once or twice when Mayumi got the bright idea that her son should get some exercise; the sadistic bat.

Both hills I've walked up - and my body now quails at the thought of having to walk up them again.

WhonnockHill_GoogleMaps.png
    This is 100th Avenue rising from 272nd Street in Whonnock. There was NO sidewalk when I walked up it at the tender age of seven (at least back then I had energy).

Oxford%2BStreet%2BWhite%2BRock_GoogleMaps.png
    This is Oxford Street in White Rock. @Featherbelle and I walked up it; I was pushing a double-stroller (our two oldest were born two years apart) - there was no way that @Featherbelle could manage the stroller up that hill. And I was completely out of breath by the time we were at the top.

I'm sure there's much steeper around the world, but these are our two hills that are pains to walk up. There's also one in Surrey and one in New Westminster too...

At least for the Surrey one, I had a car.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    My new monitor seems to be giving me issues.It will randomly go black while I'm browsing the web, then come back on and the browser is refreshing itself.I have it set to turn off after 5 hrs so that's not the problem.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited January 2021
    Made it to day 150. I’m having the family start moving during it.

EDIT: 66 Sims moved into Riverview. We’ve got some Langeraks, Jones, Goths, Bunch and at least one Keaton here, plus the Riverview townies. I’m sending one Sim out to make some connections while the others chat with new coworkers. I’m thinking Ariana will “campaign” to meet Sims. Riverview Day 1 officially begins.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    By the next morning, the volcano had slowed down, though ash was still quickly falling, covering
    the town like a blanket of snow.

Screenshot-89.jpg
    Ryan and Linda managed to get out of the shelter, to find the town deserted.
    Most of downtown had been destroyed by the wildfire and falling debris, no signs
    of survivors anywhere.

Screenshot-90.jpg
    Ryan: Glad you're okay.
    Linda: Me to.
    Sissy: -barks-

Screenshot-93.jpg
    Linda examines the ground, still scorching hot from the recent
    eruption.
    Ryan: I hear footsteps
    Voice: Linda?! Oh thank the maker.

Screenshot-95.jpg
    Melanie: We were worried! Don't ever run off like that.
    Sammie: Without us of course!
    Linda: I'm glad you girls are okay.
    Sammie: Clinton sends his regards and says he believes you now.
    Linda: Typical...He's a day late and a dollar short.
    Sammie: They evacuated all the survivors.
    Melanie: Four folks died, but it could have been much worse
    if you weren't here.
    Linda: I didn't do enough...
    Sammie: You did your best...Anywho, they evacuated the survivors and there's
    another bus coming for us.

Screenshot-98.jpg
    Melanie: Sammie and I are gonna stay behind, it will give us a chance
    to do some studying.
    Sammie: So we can try and find a better warning system.
    Ryan: I guess, we'll get going then..
    Linda: Actually, I think I will stay with my team.

Screenshot-99.jpg
    Ryan: Wait...you're not coming with me?
    Linda: My team needs me, and I obviously need to do more studying...
    before I attempt to help anyone else.
    Ryan: That's not true...
    Linda: You go, you got a whole town waiting for you...
    Ryan: ...
    Melanie: Yo Linda, I wanna word with you girl, over here.

Screenshot-102.jpg
    Melanie: I think you should go with him.
    Linda; But you all could use an extra pair of hands.
    Melanie: We'll be fine...trust me...He wants you to go...don't be silly
    and miss out on a nice guy for work...you'll hate yourself later...trust me.

Screenshot-103.jpg
    Linda: But I got a lot of work to do here.
    Melanie: Girl, chill out with your constant need to work...besides that's
    what computers are for.We can send you the data..
    Linda: I don't know..
    Melanie: If you don't go, I'll knock your block off and drag you to that bus
    myself.
    Linda: :# Fine, you win.But you better send me updates.
    Melanie: Promise.

Screenshot-104.jpg
    Linda: Let's go..
    Ryan: You'll come with me?
    Linda: I wanna come...

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 7.4 Intruder

Music
    This fall was one of the rainiest I can remember. Rain was pouring down almost every day.

Jasmin was now old enough to sit on the pot, crawl around on her own and slowly started to say her first words, to my frustration Dad a little while before Mum.

ZDpcPuX.jpg

Rahan was almost 19 years when he left us, so hardly a surprise he had to go. That did not change the fact that is was a great sorrow for all of us.

GgqeluS.jpg

We laid him to rest outside mother and father’s home.

yzq44JW.jpg

Farther continued to do some charity painting over at David’s Café, donating 1000’s of $ to children in need and homeless people.

gT8RPE6.jpg

His more “serious artworks” that he made at home was also selling very well this season, with especially a painting titled “In A Glass House” reaching his all-time highest action price.

zssPGy2.jpg

Oddi rarely used the doghouse so we decided to tear it down. In coalition with Daddy, Gregg build a stone wall and installed an outdoor jacuzzi for both family’s to use, at the same time replacing the slide with a new, the old was a rusty and useless.

SI8Vdg7.jpg

Indoors it was mainly me repairing whatever was broken, still remembered the skill’s I got working in the fire department.

tEzr1M7.jpg

Comments

@Brandontaylor: Thanks for comment
    Daisy do work very hard in the lab, while also studying various skills.
    Good to see Melanie help the baby
    Never meeting the grandmother, not the best to keep family relations high, but there is so little time in sim-world it is hard to stay in touch, actually thinking about adjusting the clock in my next game to get longer “days”

@DivaDoodle: Thanks for comment – Peter Gabriel is a very diverse artist over many genres, from his time in Genesis to So and film music. I love it all. Love that your sim aged him down to “get” him.
    As usual comment to updates over at you site. (a little later)

@emorrill, thanks for comment, far from offended everyone is entitled to like or dislike what they want. Music have been a lifetime interest of mine, so I reached the point where a like every genre as long as I find it to be well made. In my story I just look for a song that fit the situation best.
    Will comment your episode at the story section. (a little later)

@Karritz: Hope to get back to that later.

The last pictures we took, before he passed away

FCBZtOg.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

@GraceyManor, posted almost simultaneously so did not get you update in my resent comments.

Good you hear the number of deaths was relatively low.
    Hmm hard to guess if she is staying or going.
    Love versus Work, actually she might stay :)

Drums after a few attacks from two big dogs

Dd6hEDo.jpg
  • Options

Moving my game from Steam to Origin to get the world builder and easy access to downloadable contents, but hate this kind'a stuff, always a rick running into some bad issues.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Generation One

Chapter Six

"Life Around The Chikamori House" (Part Two)

Chikamori Triplex

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Before River and Haruo went home, from hanging out at the park after finishing their homework, Haruo and River decided that it was in their best interests to consign all the croaking amphibians they’d managed to hook on the line at Central Park to the Elixir Shop. Mr Joseph, first name Moses, ran the shop and was a portly gentleman with unruly hair who had a ready smile for his customers as they came in to dispose of their wares.

He had a merry “Hello, Haruo; Hello River...” his booming voice carried clear to the door.
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    “Hello, Mr. Joseph, we’ve got some more toads.” River cheerily grinned at him.
    Screenshot-79.jpg
    “Oh...wonderful...” he rubbed his hands, “I’ll add them to the collection of toads we have on consignment.” He casually looked over the toads that Haruo and River had caught and nodded, “They seem to be quite the specimens.” Examining their size, the number of warts, the colour and the moistness of the flesh of the toad. River and Haruo had placed the catch in a cooler with pond water. “I’m very certain Mistress Matilda will like this one...” He didn’t elaborate as to who this particular person was and why she was collecting toads. No matter. If it improved Haruo and River’s fishing skill and kept them in fish, so much the better.

“All caught today...” Haruo informed him.
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    “Spectacular...” Mr. Joseph stated as he looked over the specimens. “They’ll be in the perfect state for the clients that wish them.”
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    Haruo nodded. “Great, then. We’ll see you tomorrow...with some more fresh ones.”
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    “Stupendous, I’ll be looking forward to it. You two have a good evening now...”

Haruo was startled looking at his watch. It was almost seven thirty in the evening. But at least their homework was done and they were headed back across the street to their house.
    Screenshot-101.jpg
    “River,” Haruo said to her as they both crossed the street heading towards the gate, “I know you’re probably gonna want to paint something, so...” He trailed off.

River smiled softly at him, “Yeah...I’ve been antsy all day thinking about the easel and I want to try it out. You don’t mind do you?” she looked at him searching for any annoyance at not being together for that evening. “I’ll see you at bedtime...” she looked at him, extending a hand to caress his forearm.

Haruo grinned at her, “I plan to do some writing tonight...so it’s a deal, see you at bedtime.” Kissing each other at the gate, they went their separate ways to their respective suites.
    Screenshot-103.jpg
    Screenshot-104.jpg
    Haruo slid into his room, grabbed a blank notebook and started back downstairs. His dad was still in the kitchen finishing reading a gardening skill book, looked up from his chair as Haruo sat down beside him and said quietly, "Yūshoku wa reizōko ni aru. Tabete ne. (Your dinner is in the fridge. Make sure you eat, ok?)"
    Screenshot-106.jpg
    "I will, Dad, Thanks." Haruo gave his father a smile to which his father nodded in acquiesence; his son was nearly a young adult, he could do as he needed. "Nerumae ni hon no sukoshi kaki hajimeru. (I'm going to start writing my book before bed)" he informed his dad.
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    "Haruo-kun, osokumade amari okinaide ne. Nemuri ga hitsuyō ne. (Haruo, son, Don't stay up too late, OK? Sleep is important)." his dad stated as he turned to go to the elevator to wait.
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    "Yes, Dad..." Haruo nodded as he headed downstairs to the kitchen. Eating his meal and then opening up his notebook he pored over his plan of what to write. He really needed a computer for this to be able to do what he needed to do quickly and efficiently. But he didn't have the money to buy some fancy new computer; his dad was working in the gardening career and that didn’t bring in much and he wasn’t about to ask his dad to buy him a computer. Nor would his mother even bother lifting a hand to help him. She’d probably tell him to find some other occupation that would bring in money even if it didn’t suit him at all.
    Screenshot-116.jpg
    So after eating sushi, he decided to plan out his book. That way he could make some head-way on what he would formulate the outline for what he wanted to do with the direction of what his book was going to t: was he going to write a controversial novel or spill-all or keep it tame and for general audiences? What would he title it? Would it be something that people would want to read? All of these questions were hard to answer but he decided to sit and ponder the whole situation very carefully. If he wasn't careful on how he presented his first entry into the hallowed halls of literary prowess, his first foray would quickly become his last and his career as a writer would be dead in the water.

So what could he write about? It certainly wasn't-something that was going to be easy to put pen to paper and have a decent amount of stuff to publish if he could not find a subject to wax eloquent.

In the end, he was no further ahead then when he started.
    Screenshot-117.jpg

Outside the Chikamori Home

Screenshot-118.jpg

Meanwhile during the time that Haruo was trying to figure out what subject his first ever book was going to be about; Mayumi was abducted by aliens; your stereotypical green-skinned, pointy eared variety. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. ~sarcasm~. Watcher: I'm sure the aliens won't be abducting her again.

When she was returned to her home planet, the aliens left her in haste, so hastily in fact, they forgot one of their own, one Qedef Qomiphash, the poor green guy stuck planet-side with a psychotic human female.

Qedef: "Where the hell are you going? You a******s!!!!"
    Screenshot-121.jpg
    Qedef: "Come back here, you green pieces of slime!!! Oh man, I’m so royally screwed."
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    They were not going to make the mistake of taking a blood sample - the likelihood of them all getting skewered by their own needles and being turned into green pin-cushions was very high. The sooner they got rid of that sleep-wear-adorned, deranged harridan even if it meant leaving one of their own to be poked, prodded and surgically experimented on , the happier those aliens were going to be. King Zlar'keyd'yoop of Galaxsima would not get overthrown, at least on their watch. Their ship made two points past light-speed and it was pedal to the metal all the way home. That encounter with a human was frightening. Was this true of all Canadians? Were they all psycho underneath that polite mask? If the Canadians found out that aliens existed would they get beaten to death with hockey sticks and pummelled with hockey pucks?

Maybe it was safer to just stick to ol'Jud Pickins off Route 66 in New Mexico. He may be an alcoholic hallucinating ol'coot but at least he wasn't as crazy as that old maple-leaf bat they'd just tried to pick up.
    Screenshot-135.jpg
    Mayumi was confused and agitated; a typical response for an alien abduction. After all when you are wandering around in your sleep-clothes, do you worry about alien abduction replete with alien probes in places unmentionable? It would be an unpleasant surprise. Maybe it might put her in a better disposition. Maybe it might cause her to re-evaluate how she was behaving and cause her to have a change of heart; maybe even treat people better.

Mayumi: "If I get my hands on that no-good-for-nothing slimy green alien I'm going to make sure he doesn't reproduce again!!!"

Qedem Qomiphash: ~gulp~ "oh...oh..." Qedem Qomiphash felt a slight trickle of moisture south of his midsection – That was going to make life difficult, did these humans know how to clean alien effluent from alien fabrics. It certainly wasn’t going to come out with Tide...they tried after robbing a AM PM on Hallowe’en the last visit.
    Screenshot-131.jpg
    Qedem: "I want to go home..." He looked over at the enraged woman, Maybe I can sneak past her...and get away.
    Screenshot-133.jpg
    Mayumi was incandescent, practically tap-dancing with rage. How dare those presumptuous alien creeps violate her, the esteemed educator in such heinous fashion. Did they even know who they were dealing with? She was going to do horrific things to them as soon as she revived from her stupor.

When she regained her wits enough to turn around, she realized that the majority of the greens were gone. Long gone and beyond the reach of her pitiful attempts at reprisal. She was disappointed until she cast her eyes upon a lone alien who was right behind her. Practically defenceless.
    Screenshot-120.jpg
    Uttering a caackle of malicious glee that nearly chilled Qedem to the bone, she cackled, "Oh...look what we have here...a little green far away from home..."

Qedem felt more moisture trickling into his undergarments. Perhaps that caf wasn't something that he should have drunk before joining his team on the surface. "Oh...no..." he muttered under his breath. Wasting no time in stripping off his armoured spacesuit, he stripped to his undergarments.
    Screenshot-138.jpg
    "Better start running, green..." her glare was malevolent.
    Screenshot-143.jpg
    The rhino’s charge made Qedem let out a small scream of terror and he whirled, running away as quickly as he could, which was a minor trot with all the snorting and wheezing coming from behind him, there was no way that she could catch up...if he let out his top speed. As it was he would prefer to conserve energy. And somehow he managed to get away from that Canuck harridan.
    Screenshot-147.jpg
    The fact that she couldn’t catch that green-pointy-eared alien infuriated Mayumi so much that she stomped back into the house ignoring a grateful Haruo and went up to bed still incensed by the fact that she had been so rudely violated by those whom she'd deemed so unworthy of her.

Haruo finally finished his planning of his book and went to bed, only to be woken up again not more than three hours later when Mayumi started screaming about the fact that there were dusty footprints on the floor of the kitchen. Poor River had to hide under the blankets of the bed and since Mayumi was on the warpath; she never even noticed and River escaped unscathed while Haruo was bellowing at Mayumi at the door. Apparently she had forgotten that she was the last person outside that day. And thus annoyed he told Mayumi to fix the problem herself, slammed the door in her face and went back to bed for another two hours.

.Oh, that incensed Mayumi to no end.

(End Part Two)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    As feared with a move to Origin came a multitude of issues, back to Steam.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I'm working on setting up the new world for generation 1,
    it takes a bit of time.

@DivaDoodle

The kids aged up to cute toddlers, the guy is so adorable very alike his
    daddy, think the girl is more like her mother.

@emorrill

I will read your update after lunch and go give comments on your story thread.

@GraceyManor

Great update

@Tamijo

Great update

@Turjan

Have fun with the other game.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thank you @Silverofdreams30 @bekkasan and @emorrill :3

I made a new sim today. Say hi to 1000 headshots of Željka. Have my sim names for like the past few months all been from the Balkans? Yes. Will that change soon? Nah. :tongue: And just in case, like me, trying to decipher that name hurts your brain, allow me to share with you my findings...It's Zheyka. :tongue: Spoiler tags because I like spoiler tags.
    dccGoK5.png

LXeaziG.png

TFGFXbu.png

9k1fa0q.png

exyvCNa.png

S4PAz6R.png

Now I sleep. :sleeping:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file