Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Floor plans

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    The completed home is very nice! @blewis823‌ :) I have written about the exterior of your home, and the outdoors areas and inside looks very nice too! It looks very nice how you have placed the hedge fencing on the edges of the building in the outdoors nook area. The pool deck is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy cooking on the bbq and eatibg their meals at the table poolsude in the sunshine. They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The island bar stool counter is great. The plant is a nice touch in the kitchen, and the bottles and mugs rack on the counter are nice kitchen items there for sims to see. Very nice dining room! The clock on the wall and the tea set on the side table look homely. It looks nice how you have used white seats for the end chairs and green seats for the chairs on the sides of the table. The study room is very nice. The brown wall panelling looks nice. Sins will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or having a read of a book, whilst other sims will have fun playing chess. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have done the tv alcove area. It looks great how you have placed the armchairs and sofa yhere, for sims to enjoy having a chat together, whilst watching the tv and listening to music from the grand piano being played. Vrry nice firnisjing of the bedrooms. Nice colours and patterns that you have used for the bedroom walls.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • LovetoSimLovetoSim Posts: 70 Member
    @blewis823 you did an exceptional job on your house. Looks so amazing! :smile: Thank you for posting your pictures!
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Thank you lionpaws, rosemow and LovetoSim. :)
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Wonderful build
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Vermanitus7Vermanitus7 Posts: 52 Member
    I used to make houses based on the real house plans, but it was too hard for me! :D But you do this very well! :)