Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    edited March 2015
    CutieSimer wrote: »
    can teens get jobs

Hi, Welcome to the forum!

They can get part time jobs..yes. It is also allowed within the rules of this thread :)

Good Luck
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
  • Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    > @IgnitedTobi1 said:
    > I keep having a butt load of girls. My lady sim has only had 1 boy and he was part of a twin set. I've had two set of twins back to back, though, which was an interesting experience.

I had baby number 6, oh it was a girl.

No boys yet, man what is happening.
    Keep going...you will get a run of boys soon :)

BTW I've just posted chapter 4 of my 100 nooboo's...link in sig as always :)
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
    edited March 2015
    So I have 7 kids, 6 girls and 1 boy.

7th child was a boy.

So I moved out my two young adults, to get space for more babies.

Ariel will be an A and be aged up to a teen in 1 school day, same with my 2 teens.

Ah, it's so sad.
  • youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    On Baby #2
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    So I have 7 kids, 6 girls and 1 boy.

7th child was a boy.

So I moved out my two young adults, to get space for more babies.

Ariel will be an A and be aged up to a teen in 1 school day, same with my 2 teens.

Ah, it's so sad.

Oh yay!

Glad you finally got your boy!

I'm getting boys now too! Still no twins though ( there was room for 3 more sims at time of "try for a baby" ) and Lexie has the fertile reward trait
    edited March 2015
    I'm gonna list all my children names, 9 children, 91 to go. o_O

Top is the oldest and the bottom is the youngest.
    Since I am so unique with names, not really.

Sophie
    Silvia
    Katelynn
    Jasmine
    Ariel
    Alissa
    Nathan
    Tylor (when you get the name totally wrong, tylor and kody are not similar whatsoever)
    Ayden

So I got 6 girls in a row.

Now I got 3 boys in a row.

Something fishy is going on.
    Post edited by Juliee101 on
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I've had two boys recently to help balance out the girls. I'll put their names in order of birth:

Madilyn
    Garrison
    Tiffanie
    Haleigh
    Matilda
    Katherine
    Audrina
    Isaac
    Weston

So far, it's been challenging to keep 8 people happy and healthy. This is probably my favorite challenge though
    I'm pretty sure I need to restart this challenge which is bothering me.

The idiot me, obviously realized why Cassandra Goth was an elder, because I was playing on a saved game of my other household.
    Which is why finding men was troublesome, and why everybody was an elder.

Well then... >>>><<<<
  • RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    The fridge in my game has been weird so I haven't been able to age up the child sims with the birthday cake yet but that's my plan when it works. I just realized at least 3 of them can be aged up now. :blush:
    I'm gonna list all my children names, 9 children, 91 to go. o_O

Top is the oldest and the bottom is the youngest.
    Since I am so unique with names, not really.

Sophie
    Silvia
    Katelynn
    Jasmine
    Ariel
    Alissa
    Nathan
    Tylor (when you get the name totally wrong, tylor and kody are not similar whatsoever)
    Ayden

So I got 6 girls in a row.

Now I got 3 boys in a row.

Something fishy is going on.

I told you you would get a run of boys soon! :)
    The fridge in my game has been weird so I haven't been able to age up the child sims with the birthday cake yet but that's my plan when it works. I just realized at least 3 of them can be aged up now. :blush:

The fridge glitch is very annoying repairing the game usually fixes it for me

Origin - right click Sims 4 - repair game

I had repair it twice to fix it the other day but every other time it's worked first time.

Chapter 5 is up! Link in Sig :)
    Yea I got my run of boys, but I need to start a new world, and do the challenge all over.
    If only there was a way to switch a family into a different world.

I need to go through 9 baby stages again. *dies*
    Yea I got my run of boys, but I need to start a new world, and do the challenge all over.
    If only there was a way to switch a family into a different world.

I need to go through 9 baby stages again. *dies*

What do you mean exactly? If you want to move them to another neighbourhood...you can, money allowing of course.

If you mean, can u move a family to a new save file I think you can by saving your household to your library and then downloading them into your "new game"

Does that make scense or have I completely misunderstood what it is you want to do?
  • NaralynnNaralynn Posts: 60 Member
    Thanks for posting this! I'll be starting my own 100 challenge soon but it will be more story based.
    Naralynn wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this! I'll be starting my own 100 challenge soon but it will be more story based.

Good luck!

Let us know how you get on and share your family's stories with us :)
    > @ChazLee86 said:
    > Naralynn wrote: »
    >
    > Thanks for posting this! I'll be starting my own 100 challenge soon but it will be more story based.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Good luck!
    >
    > Let us know how you get on and share your family's stories with us

I definitely will but I have to become a member first before I can do links. I have a first chapter up, though like I said it's story based so I haven't gotten to the kids part yet :D
    You've not got long to go before you will be a member...keep posting! I'm having so much more fun with this challenge than I thought would. I'm on baby 12 with 13 on the way. No twins or triplets - they have all been singles. My matriarch has been pregnant so much that she is still a young adult...it should be her birthday "today" but because she is pregnant I can't age her up. She's about to have the baby any time now but my RL is about to interrupt! Hopefully I will get a chance later on today to pop back in game .

> @ChazLee86 said:
    > You've not got long to go before you will be a member...keep posting! I'm having so much more fun with this challenge than I thought would. I'm on baby 12 with 13 on the way. No twins or triplets - they have all been singles. My matriarch has been pregnant so much that she is still a young adult...it should be her birthday "today" but because she is pregnant I can't age her up. She's about to have the baby any time now but my RL is about to interrupt! Hopefully I will get a chance later on today to pop back in game .

I read it's 50 points and like 24 hours with an account so we'll see when I get 50 I think I have 40ish.

Haha that's funny. My matriarch is not going to die or age up because of the story so i'll be okay on that front. Good luck with your babies!
  • RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    Thanks @ChazLee86 I'll try that. There was also a day where Outdoor Retreat was missing from my game and I read somewhere that redownloading would help. I left it alone and it was back the next day lol. I haven't had time to play lately but I can't wait until I have a few hours to just sit around.

I've made my matriarch Japanese and so far all of the kids have Japanese names but I'm sure I'll go with English names too.

Mom Manami - family-oriented, creative, and romantic
    First son Daisuke - whiz kid, creative
    Second son Eiji - artistic prodigy, cheerful
    Third son Amon - social butterfly, creative
    First daughter Yuuna - rambunctious scamp, active
    I'm using the random generator to give the babies their trait's which is fun but can also be annoying if you get given Lazy and rambunctious scamp for example! I had one poor girl be given hates children trait in a house full of kids!
    > @ChazLee86 said:
    > I'm using the random generator to give the babies their trait's which is fun but can also be annoying if you get given Lazy and rambunctious scamp for example! I had one poor girl be given hates children trait in a house full of kids!

Same, same.
  • HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    I would use the generator but I don't pay enough attention to the fathers' traits. xD So I just close my eyes and scroll up and down.
    edited March 2015
    > @HeyBails said:
    > I would use the generator but I don't pay enough attention to the fathers' traits. xD So I just close my eyes and scroll up and down.

I do that too, the generator doesn't work for me so I do that.

I had my 10th baby and it was a girl. c:
    7 girls and 3 boys wow, pretty crazy stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top