Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Oh, one of my twins actually came when I already had the fertile trait. Here's the list of the 13, 14 child. I got the first 9 moved out already and am hoping to move out Dustin and Jayden(twins) on my next gameplay Monday. Joanne is pregnant by Teun de Boer right now.
    13. Brandon, Don Lothario
    14. Fabienne, Florian Bakker
  • Options
    nazaknazak Posts: 62 Member
    Just got my 12.child - the third boy! There are just to many girls in this family so far, so another boy is very welcome.
  • Options
    Still 18 days to go until my matriach becomes an elder and now child 15 is born. Another girl, name is Theresa. I now had 10 girls and 5 boys.
  • Options
    RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    My game is taking forever to update but from the last time I played, I got to age up 3 of my boy Sims to teenagers. The 2 girls are children and there's a baby on the way. :blush:
  • Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    So I removed the fertile trait today. Not sure if that counts as cheating but I wanted to see if it changed the outcome of Kami's pregnancies. She has had 6 single babies in a row since she acquired the fertile trait and before that I think the most single births she had in a row was 2 and those were her only single births. I want to see if she has any multiples after removing the trait. I really do wonder if I messed with a good thing and if she's just a natural multiple birth girl and having the trait messed with that. As of today, Katie aged up to YA and has moved out of the house, Nathan aged up to a child and Kami had Ophelia today. Current house count is at 5 with Kami scoping out her next daddy :)
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    @Rhyanie that's a shame, I got some twins now so, I don't really know if it's working. 16 and 17 are twin girls, making me have 12 girls and 5 boys, they are called Amalia and Alexia(after our king his children, because their dad is called Alexander). Joanne Moalens now is pregnant of baby 18 and maybe even 19? The first 12 children I got moved out. Here is a temparorily list of all kiddo's:
    1. Gwendolyn, hates children, is already an adult just like her mother
    2. Georgie, is public enemie and mean if I remember correctly, also adult
    3,4 twins, Kate and Jane, also adults
    5. My first boy Luke, he also an adult
    6. Mercedes, just another girl
    7. Megan, again just another girl
    8. Timothy,finally a boy again,unfortenately he has the body shape of an old man O.O
    9. Rosanne, the girl between the boys
    10,11 Dustin and Jayden, very exciting they were, because they were twin boys, one of them is insane though..
    12. Daisy, another girl, just moved out
    13. Brandon, he is a teen now
    14. Fabienne, another girl, child
    15.Theresa, also another girl, child
    16,17 Amalia and Alexia, they are baby's
  • Options
    @Fennadev How funny it is that we're so hard up on getting multiples!! lol. I'm so glad you got your twins, Kami is working on baby 16, we've had 2 babies since the removal of the fertile trait and both singles. It's terribly frustrating to wonder if I had not bought the fertile trait if she would have had more multiples. Jackson, Katie and Lanna have all aged up and moved out. Maribelle is a teen now. Nathan is a child, we had two baby girls today, Ophelia with Chris Hemsworth who is already a child and Penelope with Liam Hemsworth. Kami is currently pregnant again.

Oh my goodness, I wanted to mention, not sure if anyone is noticing this or not. My 1st babies are already adults, I found this setting in the gameplay option that was aging up sims automatically that I had played. They are already older than their mother!! How sad. I found the option to change it to only age up the active household. I don't want my kids elders before their mother.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    1Kim1151Kim115 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi, unfortunately I don't have Sims 4 at the moment because I am a poor college kid I do have Sims 3 however if you would you please be kind enough to set some sims 3 rules for this I am very interested in doing this challenge
  • Options
    ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hi, Welcome to the forum! There are some sims 3 rules already...I will try and find you a link

https://simsbabychallenge.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/challenge-rules/

There are a couple of variants but this is a good place to start

edit: to add link
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
  • Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    Rhyanie wrote: »
    Good morning fellow simmers! I have an issue that's come up in game and I'm not sure if it's just when others leave the lot and I switch from the main house or if it's when mom leaves the lot. I'm finding that with some of my babies that they aren't crying when they are hungry, I have a feeling it's when mom leaves the lot but I can't remember if it happens just when she leaves and there's a teen child in the house or if it happens just when I send anyone away and I switch views. It's happened about 4 times and then I get that lovely notification that the baby is hungry and if I don't do something soon child services will come take the baby away but there's no indication that the baby is hungry. It's difficult since they took away the moodlet for babies and no you can't really tell why they're crying unless they need to be changed. Has anyone else run across this issue at all in game? I always remedy the hunger problem so no babies have been claimed by social services yet...

This happens to me a lot, so every time they cry for a diaper change, I just feed them as well.
  • Options
    katiiekimkatiiekim Posts: 1 New Member
    I think this is a great basis for the challenge, so kudos! My only question is regarding unplayed household. As you probably know, story progression isn't significant at all in TS4, so many sims in the community end up aging and dying without children. I'm fearing that the community will run its course before I'm done with the challenge. What do you suggest?
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited March 2015
    Scarlet has 2 days until aged to an elder, I guess it's time to chill and relax.

I'm going to make this her last child, it was a girl named Luella.
    I'm happy that this was a girl, so now Scarlet gets to paint and paint lol.

Her last set of twins, one of them is an A grade and will be aged up to a teenager,w hile his twin brother will still be a child lol.

It's a weekend, which means time to get levels up, just need to get levels on my teenager twins, A grade and moved out.

Since Luella will be the last child, and the last daughter, I will handpick her traits because she will be the next generation.
  • Options
    RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    katiiekim wrote: »
    I think this is a great basis for the challenge, so kudos! My only question is regarding unplayed household. As you probably know, story progression isn't significant at all in TS4, so many sims in the community end up aging and dying without children. I'm fearing that the community will run its course before I'm done with the challenge. What do you suggest?

Usually there will be some Young Adult townies that are generated. I usually put them in houses (if they are men) so that they don't get culled by the game. And yeah, a lot of the townies will die after awhile. Most of the pre-mades are dead now, but I had babies with most of them so it's fine. It's all about making sure you keep putting in new men inside houses so you have choices.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    So It's only a 3 household, still waiting for Luella to age up to a YA, she is almost going to become a teen soon.

One of the last twins aged up to a YA, and he is a Snob and Slob, idk how that will work out but he's outta here.
  • Options
    slk8suvaslk8suva Posts: 3 New Member
    I started playing the challenge and am really enjoying it! My first matriarch has just passed away, so I am now using the youngest daughter. My first matriarch was able to have 12 kids. None of the kids were multiples, even though I bought the fertility trait.
  • Options
    Scarlet bar is almost full, which means she will die soon.

Luella is still a teen, so like whenever Scarlet dies, I guess it doesn't matter if Luella is is an A grade or not, I guess I have to age her up.
  • Options
    Scarlet just died.

The mood she was in, flirty.

Last action she did, cleaning the counter.

Quite sad.
  • Options
    Had some computer problems, so I have not been able to play. Now I have fixed them, so I can finally play again! :smile:
  • Options
    So Nathan and Ophelia both became teens today! I'm so excited. It seems that removing the fertile trait probably didn't work, oh well. Kami just had baby #18, a boy with Eric Lewis and his name is Russell. Penelope became a child and so did Qadira. I also bulldozed our lot and built a new house. It's a little smaller but I like the layout better and since we had more money to build this time I got to put everything where I wanted it and get the furnishings I wanted too. Soon it'll be time to find another man, Kami only has 14 days left before she becomes an elder and I'm going to try and get as many babies out of her as I can before I put her into retirement. I'm not sure who will succeed her in the next generation because she has the ability to have quite a few more babies before she ages up. I'm excited to see who the next matriarch will be though.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Um something weird is going on.

Scarlet died in the kitchen. suprised. Eric Lewis when I started this challenge he did die in my kitchen lol.

Luella had twins both boys.
    Scarlet had 6 girls in a row.
    Luella has 3 boys in a row.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    167rp1x.jpg

it's her 2nd pregnancy and it's already twins, i don't understand lol.
  • Options
    My matriarch will be an adult in 1 day. Feels like 2.generation is coming closer - at last:)
  • Options
    nazak wrote: »
    My matriarch will be an adult in 1 day. Feels like 2.generation is coming closer - at last:)

You still have to go through adult and elder phase which shall take awhile.
    I was outside and it was cold and my fingers are so cold omg.

For every generation I will get the names differently. 1st generation was random/handpicked names. 2nd generation is retired hurricane names.
  • Options
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    nazak wrote: »

You still have to go through adult and elder phase which shall take awhile.

Yes, I know. But we are still moving forward, and that is nice! Also I am moving closer to find out who will be my next matriarch.
  • Options
    RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2015
    I haven't been playing but I'm glad they've added a family tree. :smile:

I was in the middle of taking and editing photos to make icons showing the dads for each child lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top