Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    Oh but the reason I came to the forum was to let you all know Chapter 7 is up on my blog :) It's a bit of a long one so put the kettle on first!
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
  • Options
    My brother got back to me and he says it doesn't really translate into dutch...you would more likely say you were afraid of bugs or you were afraid of the sight of blood for example.
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Thank you for telling me it is in outdoor retreat and I don't own that one, so, I just regenerate whenever this trait rolls out.

I got some new kiddo's btw, now a total of 11:
    9. Rosanne, another girl, dad is Nick van Bommel
    10. Dustin,yippee twin boys!
    11. Jayden,yippee twin boys!, their dad is Valentijn de Jong

Now I used two males called Valentijn xD, Valentijn Brouwer and Valentijn de Jong. Now I got a total of 7 girls and 4 boys, it is already starting to equal. My matriach is still a YA so I got some time to get another girl out. Both Megan and Mercedes are about to get an A in school and move out, so I am waiting for that before trying for another baby, bcos I want more twins/triplets. In gameplay it's a sunday, almost a monday, so I don't have to wait long.
  • Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    Hey all, I started this challenge a few days ago using these rules. I'm up to 10 kids in the first generation. My matriarch Kami Turner is days away from adult. I just moved out the last 3 of my young adult kids and didn't realize that if I left the lot that my baby would go to daycare. Is that considered a cheat? I don't know if I missed that in the rules somewhere.
    Thus far I've had 2 sets of twins and 1 set of trips all without the fertile trait. Sometimes whohooing with the dad right after getting a positive pregnancy test results in multiples, not always but on my trips I made sure to whohoo with the dad 2x after the positive test before I let him leave my house. I'm naming mine in alphabetical order lol. It wasn't intentional but my first two (girl/boy twins) I named Alexis and Brandon and just continued in that way. It's easier for me to keep track of them that way too.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    The Squeamish trait is why I stopped using the generator and just started using the Eyes closed method.
  • Options
    So Kami is up to 12 kiddos and since we've done the fertile trait she's not had any more multiples... This last baby today made the genders even, 6 boys and 6 girls. Kami fortunately had one more baby before she aged up to adult. If her adult years are half as productive we'll be close to 20 babies in the 1st generation alone. Here's the list of who's in the lineage so far:
    Kami Turner - 1st Gen Matriarch, all listed she had as a YA.
    Alexis & Brandon Turner (YA, moved out) (girl/boy twins) Father Don Lothario
    Camden Turner (YA, moved out); Father Johnny Zest
    Dennis Turner(YA, moved out); Father Hayden Stiles
    Eddie & Fritz Turner (YA, moved out) (boy twins) Father Maxwell Dangelo
    Gabbie, Hannah & Issabella (Teens, almost to YA. still in house)(girl triplets) Father Trenton Walton
    Jackson Turner (child); Father Deonte Eddy
    Katie Turner (child); Father Demarcus Vincent
    Lanna Turner (baby); Mehki Durbin

I can't wait for my rank to be member so that I can post pictures :) I'm definitely behind the power curve here.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Rhyanie wrote: »
    So Kami is up to 12 kiddos and since we've done the fertile trait she's not had any more multiples... This last baby today made the genders even, 6 boys and 6 girls. Kami fortunately had one more baby before she aged up to adult. If her adult years are half as productive we'll be close to 20 babies in the 1st generation alone. Here's the list of who's in the lineage so far:
    Kami Turner - 1st Gen Matriarch, all listed she had as a YA.
    Alexis & Brandon Turner (YA, moved out) (girl/boy twins) Father Don Lothario
    Camden Turner (YA, moved out); Father Johnny Zest
    Dennis Turner(YA, moved out); Father Hayden Stiles
    Eddie & Fritz Turner (YA, moved out) (boy twins) Father Maxwell Dangelo
    Gabbie, Hannah & Issabella (Teens, almost to YA. still in house)(girl triplets) Father Trenton Walton
    Jackson Turner (child); Father Deonte Eddy
    Katie Turner (child); Father Demarcus Vincent
    Lanna Turner (baby); Mehki Durbin

I can't wait for my rank to be member so that I can post pictures :) I'm definitely behind the power curve here.

Welcome to the forum and to the challenge

Just keep posting and you will be a member in no time!

I look forward to seeing your family soon :)

• Options
    And I just lost about an hour of play time due to the game getting stuck out of nowhere and not reacting anymore. I also have glitchy objects appearing in my game, like the bookshelf, washing table or even the easle. I wonder if anybody else has this? It is so very annoying, just like the fridge glitch which appears a lot. And I am not any further in the challenge, because I lost all my playing I did after that post.
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Cordelia's second child James
    154hsw4.jpg
  • Options
    > @Fennadev said:
    > And I just lost about an hour of play time due to the game getting stuck out of nowhere and not reacting anymore. I also have glitchy objects appearing in my game, like the bookshelf, washing table or even the easle. I wonder if anybody else has this? It is so very annoying, just like the fridge glitch which appears a lot. And I am not any further in the challenge, because I lost all my playing I did after that post.

Do you know about repairing the game to fix the fridge glitch? I've had it happen so many times but as soon as I see that the fridge had glitched I save my game and exit. Then I go to my origin and right click the game and select repair game. It works but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a permanent solution. I have had the glitch a few times after the first one but each time I repair the game it goes back to normal. I'm not sure if that will work for the other glitchy things but it's worth a try right? Good luck!
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Yes, just restarting the game is a good way also, but after a while the furniture starts to glitch again. My teenager should have been having grade A for two schooldays already, hope that glitch is also solved by restarting, bcos my twinnies also should have gotten a B already..
  • Options
    KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    @Fennadev this sounds like the corrupted cache file glitch to me. I get it every now and then. Delete your cache files and repair the game as instructed here
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Options
    Hi

I just posted chapter 8 of my 100 baby challenge (link is in my sig) We are on baby number 21 with 22 on the way! Chapter 9 coming soon :)
  • Options
    That actually worked. But I can't seem to age up my pregnant matriach right now from young adult to adult, even though it's her birthday. I got my 12th baby born btw, her name is Daisy and she is a kid already now.
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    You cannot age up a pregnant sim.
  • Options
    > @Juliee101 said:
    > You cannot age up a pregnant sim.

Truth, my matriarch got pregnant on her last day as a YA and aged up just after she had her 12th baby, 3 sim days later. I guess keeping them pregnant keeps them young so to speak, because I also noticed that she didn't age at all during pregnancies.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Well I started my own blog about my 100 baby challenge but apparently I'm not allowed to share links still, oh well, I'll do it soon enough. No real exciting updates for this family. Monday came and went and the trips didn't get As. I'm so sad because I was really hoping to have another baby on the way but with 7 in the house I just couldn't see it. Kami aged up after Lanna to an adult so we're on the home stretch of things. I wanted to increase my chances of having multiples. Maybe Tuesday. Oh Jackson got an A so he'll be aging up to teen on Tuesday because I forgot to do it on Monday... oops :)
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Sigh, do you guys also have children who have the golden thing at the end of the bar of school but still don't become an A student? It's so annoying. I hope to age Jayden and Dustin up the next day though, one of them got an A already, but because they are twins I refuse aging them seperately. I got baby 13 btw, again no twins and he's called Brandon. This makes me have a total of 5 boys and 8 girls. The first 9 are already out of the house, so having enough space for some twins actually. I keep having the trouble that guys Joanne is dating with are turning into elders right before she is trying for baby, also very annoying..
  • Options
    jacquelineojacquelineo Posts: 38 Member
    My founders name is Roxy Brown. She is currently pregnant with baby #17. My 100 baby challenge is a bit different. All the fathers are Celebrity Sims that I downloaded from the gallery.

1. Luca - George Clooney
    2. Cora - Dos Dos Equis Guy
    3/4 Victor & Finn - Bi Rain (movie charactor)
    5. Thea - Chris Hemsworth
    6. Quinn - Liam Hemsworth
    7. Ruby - Taylor Lautner
    8. Ivy - Chris Evans
    9. Josefine - Chuck Norris
    10. Georgia - Tyson Beckford
    11/12 Clement & Zara - Matt Bomer
    13. Miles - Johnny Depp
    14. Ash - Jared Padalecki
    15. Eva - David Beckham
    16. Xavier - Pharrell Williams
    17. ? - Leonardo Dicaprio
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Fennadev wrote: »
    Sigh, do you guys also have children who have the golden thing at the end of the bar of school but still don't become an A student? It's so annoying. I hope to age Jayden and Dustin up the next day though, one of them got an A already, but because they are twins I refuse aging them seperately. I got baby 13 btw, again no twins and he's called Brandon. This makes me have a total of 5 boys and 8 girls. The first 9 are already out of the house, so having enough space for some twins actually. I keep having the trouble that guys Joanne is dating with are turning into elders right before she is trying for baby, also very annoying..

If the gold tick/check at the end of the bar is lit up they should get there next grade providing the task underneath is completed to go from a C to a B in grade school they need to have any skill up to level 2, to go from B to an A in grade school they need any skill to be up to level 4 otherwise they won't get the next grade

If they are a high school student...I know from B to A they have to get any adult skill up to a level 3...this can be a little glitchy as when my child sim ages to a teen it still recognises their child skills ie mental, creativity and motor but it usually cancels them after I go in to create a sim with them to change up their outfits. If I don' change up their outfits before they start high school it will keep registering say creativity level 10 as counting towards the level 3 of any skill...I have always corrected this in my game but I don't know if it will allow the teen to get an A or not

Hope that all made sense to you, if you think you are completing all required milestones for the child to get the next grade try repairing your game as it sounds like it could be a bug...Origin>Right Click The Sims 3>Repair Game

If you still have issues and your child doesn't progress to the next grade there is a cheat to bump up the grade of that sim

Ctrl+Shift+C (to get the cheat bar open) >Type: Testingcheats true > hit enter/return > cheats are now enabled, then > type: Careers.promote Gradeschool

Hope it helps
  • Options
    Good morning fellow simmers! I have an issue that's come up in game and I'm not sure if it's just when others leave the lot and I switch from the main house or if it's when mom leaves the lot. I'm finding that with some of my babies that they aren't crying when they are hungry, I have a feeling it's when mom leaves the lot but I can't remember if it happens just when she leaves and there's a teen child in the house or if it happens just when I send anyone away and I switch views. It's happened about 4 times and then I get that lovely notification that the baby is hungry and if I don't do something soon child services will come take the baby away but there's no indication that the baby is hungry. It's difficult since they took away the moodlet for babies and no you can't really tell why they're crying unless they need to be changed. Has anyone else run across this issue at all in game? I always remedy the hunger problem so no babies have been claimed by social services yet...
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    I haven't had this in my game...touch wood. I know people have had babies taken away without warning and the baby seems happy enough the whole time. I'm playing on a normal life span atm so the baby ages up in around 2 to 3 days I try to get the baby in a routine and ignore whether they are "in the green" or not I try to feed every 4 hours and make sure they get a cuddle or a rock at the same time...I only rely on the mood for nappy changes even then if a baby won;t stop crying I will change it just in case I do get hit with that bug...no babies taken away so far!
  • Options
    @Rhyanie I even have babies that cry because they are sleepy and then nothing works so mostly I just let them cry whenever I know I fed them and changed diaper already. I had the message of my baby being taken away once, but now I have repaired the game and deleted caches, I haven't recieved it again.
    I have a question worked up, is there a way to get more twins/triplets? Because I have a lot of space left in my household and my sim keeps popping out single babies, despite the fertile trait. Before the fertile trait she already had two twins.
    btw, number 14 is out, she is girl named Fabienne.
  • Options
    > @Fennadev and @ChazLee86 thanks. I mainly just make sure now that I feed them when she gets home so that we don't run into this situation. Not sure what's up with the game lol. I'm so frustrated with the fertile trait btw. I'm having the same issues, nothing but singles since I bought the trait but I had 3 sets of multiples before. Maybe I messed with a good thing. Kami just had #14 too, baby boy named Nathan. She's currently preggers with #15 by Chris Hemsworth :) I'm hoping for multiples otherwise I might be looking to get the cheat to remove the trait. I didn't spend 3k points for no multiples.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Fennadev wrote: »
    @Rhyanie I even have babies that cry because they are sleepy and then nothing works so mostly I just let them cry whenever I know I fed them and changed diaper already. I had the message of my baby being taken away once, but now I have repaired the game and deleted caches, I haven't recieved it again.
    I have a question worked up, is there a way to get more twins/triplets? Because I have a lot of space left in my household and my sim keeps popping out single babies, despite the fertile trait. Before the fertile trait she already had two twins.
    btw, number 14 is out, she is girl named Fabienne.

Me too! Had one set of triplets and up to 23 babies! The fertile trait has lead to less multiple births than in my games that I haven't used it. However she has fallen pregnant every time without fail but again I don't remember any of my sims not falling pregnant after trying for a baby.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top