Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• etothepietothepi Posts: 150 Member
    edited March 2015
    Decided to start this after watching a few episodes someone put up. I'm using a gallery Sim, Kimberly Malo (I'll try to find the creator's name. Edit: It's by Tuquantic.) She'll be supporting herself with writing. She's already pregnant for the first time, by Don Lothario. We may be hacking his trust fund later, for some alimony ;)
    origin: etothepi16

Fighting prescriptivism one English teacher at a time.
    I do what I must, because I can.
    How are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
    Trying not to die and so far I'm really good at it.
    tumblr_muuwvgDian1rny9ino2_250.gif

The first baby, Lia, has aged up into a child, and Kimberly is pregnant again (by a married man! Scandalous!)
    Here are some pictures:

2my4z11.jpg
    A look at the house

8x4ow6.jpg
    First pregnancy!

104kzg9.jpg
    A rare shot of Lia sleeping

ogxdeg.jpg
    Pregnant again!

o8h0sl.jpg
    They grow up so fast!

• Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited March 2015
    etothepi wrote: »
    Decided to start this after watching a few episodes someone put up. I'm using a gallery Sim, Kimberly Malo (I'll try to find the creator's name. Edit: It's by Tuquantic.) She'll be supporting herself with writing. She's already pregnant for the first time, by Don Lothario. We may be hacking his trust fund later, for some alimony ;)

Don Lothario had my first child too, he's dead now um whooops. LOL

I also have been forgetting to write down the dads name, some of them in the geneogly dont show up o_O
    Who's dead? Hopefully not the child!

Anyway, Lia finally earned her A, so she just aged up into a teen. she has Successful Lineage, Goofball, and Active (I admit those were randomly chosen by hand because I didn't write down Don's traits. I'll do it properly for Tre, my second child.) Kimberly had her third child, but alas it was her second son, Ronen. Not very useful in a matriarchy. As soon as he and Tre hit young adulthood, they're out of the house!

Here's teen Lia
    2monqtg.jpg

edited March 2015
    Just had my 2nd set of twins, both boys. lol.

I'm going to quiz myself if I know all 13 of my children names, and know what age they are.
    In order, top is oldest, bottom is youngest.

Sophia, YA
    Silvia, YA
    Katelynn (twins, Katelynn born first then Jasmine) YA
    Jasmine, YA
    Ariel, YA
    Alissa, YA
    Nathan, YA
    Tylor, Teen
    Ayden, Teen
    Natalia, Child
    Zoe, Child
    Parker, Baby
    Brandon, Baby

Pretty sure those are right.
  • R_2567_R_2567_ Posts: 47 Member
    My sim Katelyn Miller has 4 kids, 2 singletons and then twins. I'm struggling on money though on there
  • R_2567_R_2567_ Posts: 47 Member
    I am doing the 100 baby challenge by 10 kids in each generation so 10 generations of 10 kids in each generation.
  • nazaknazak Posts: 62 Member
    Just had my first pair of twins! I bought the fertile treatment sometime ago, but this is my first multiple babies born in the challenge :smiley: So that makes my 10th child in this challenge. Four of my children are already young adults, and lives in their own house. My matriarch is not yet an adult, so this looks promising for the first generation :smile:
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Hi all,
    I am new to forum and found this treat a few days ago. I started the challenge a few days ago as well and pff, it must be hard for the mum to take care of all those kids. I have got 6 babies so far. Here comes a list:
    Matriach: Joanne Moalens, red haired, creative, bookworm and family orientated.
    Children+ Fathers of them:
    1. Gwendolyn, she hates children and is always gloomy or angry(also has gloomy trait), dad is Geoffrey Landgraaf
    2. Georgie, also a gloomy girl and a bit criminal(bcos of aspiration), dad is Valentijn Brouwer
    3. Kate, active kid, dad is Mart van Gent
    4. Jane, odd one bcos all have mum's red hair and she has black hair, dad is Mart van Gent
    5. Luke, only boy in da house, creative, dad is Duuk Koster
    6. Mercedes, baby, dad is Ludo Schipper
    Still unborn: a kid of Jack Brouwer.
    All of the dad's except Geoffrey are actually from out of town. I am actually the person in the household that makes most of the money by selling plates for now a stunning 70 simoleons at one time. One of my twins actually has a 10, but I don't want to age her up seperately from her sister.
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Decided to try this challenge. I've seen other simmers do this in TS3 and it seemed really fun. Have already had the first baby and waiting on the second from the 2nd daddy :)
  • ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    edited March 2015
    Fennadev wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am new to forum and found this treat a few days ago. I started the challenge a few days ago as well and pff, it must be hard for the mum to take care of all those kids. I have got 6 babies so far. Here comes a list:
    Matriach: Joanne Moalens, red haired, creative, bookworm and family orientated.
    Children+ Fathers of them:
    1. Gwendolyn, she hates children and is always gloomy or angry(also has gloomy trait), dad is Geoffrey Landgraaf
    2. Georgie, also a gloomy girl and a bit criminal(bcos of aspiration), dad is Valentijn Brouwer
    3. Kate, active kid, dad is Mart van Gent
    4. Jane, odd one bcos all have mum's red hair and she has black hair, dad is Mart van Gent
    5. Luke, only boy in da house, creative, dad is Duuk Koster
    6. Mercedes, baby, dad is Ludo Schipper
    Still unborn: a kid of Jack Brouwer.
    All of the dad's except Geoffrey are actually from out of town. I am actually the person in the household that makes most of the money by selling plates for now a stunning 70 simoleons at one time. One of my twins actually has a 10, but I don't want to age her up seperately from her sister.

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you are enjoying the challenge so far...look forward to seeing your updates :)
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
    My matriarch Cordelia Tipton
    d8tad.jpg

Her first daughter Alayna Her dad is Argus Vallejo
    2yuaick.jpg

Second baby on the way Rez Bowles
  • HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    @King4510411 - they're beautiful!
    @HeyBails Thank you :)
    Argus Vallejo (Baby daddy 1)
    3523cbp.jpg

Rez Bowles (Baby daddy 2)
    344wn0m.jpg
  • HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    Ahh I just checked on mine for the first time in a while and the L triplets are kids now and they're adorable!! <3
    Just had twins once again, lol.

both boys, evened out the balance, 8 girls and 8 boys.
    now im back to a full house hold, oh yipee...
    I sent my two first born babies out now and have space for new babies. I have a lot of girls born. Mercedes set the house on fire with her chemistry table, I didn't even know that could happen.
    7. Megan, dad is Jack Brouwer, she is kid already now, was yet unborn in my last post.
    8. Timothy, finally a boy baby, dad is Twan de Graaf, he is already an elder now. I wanted a baby from a different male, but he turned into an elder. I am curious to how he turns out, because he is my first to have a father with a different skin colour.

So, including the unborn baby I got 9 kids right now, Joanne is pregnant of Nick van Bommel. I hope to send the twins out on the next monday, since they are about to get their grades up.

I get a lot of girls actually. 6 girls 2 boys.
  • RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    Kayla gave birth to her 18th kid last night. She has 14 days till she becomes an elder.

I actually love how far she has come. She now has over $50,000 in funds (maybe even $60,000, I haven't double checked yet). She's completed both the musician and writer aspirations and has now started the painter aspiration. She has also gained several traits from the rewards store like Mentor, Fertile, Steel Bladder, Creative Visionary, Observant, Never Weary and etc. She has over 12 traits now.

Her latest kids are twins Heather and Brooke and the newest kid named Ira. I'm still using the letters of the retired Hurricane names and I am down to the name Beulah which means the next baby will start with the letter B.
    edited March 2015
    RSully94 wrote: »
    Kayla gave birth to her 18th kid last night. She has 14 days till she becomes an elder.

I actually love how far she has come. She now has over $50,000 in funds (maybe even $60,000, I haven't double checked yet). She's completed both the musician and writer aspirations and has now started the painter aspiration. She has also gained several traits from the rewards store like Mentor, Fertile, Steel Bladder, Creative Visionary, Observant, Never Weary and etc. She has over 12 traits now.

Her latest kids are twins Heather and Brooke and the newest kid named Ira. I'm still using the letters of the retired Hurricane names and I am down to the name Beulah which means the next baby will start with the letter B.

I'm doing so bad compared to you lmao.
    Scarlet has like 8 days until elder (i know) and is only on baby 16.

You can't even tell she gave birth to 16 babies lol.

I have hardly completed her aspiration um ops...
    But she is a level 10 painter, and she has wrote 0 books, I think I should start working on that. >>>

I really like how you named your children, that's how I am gonna do it on generation 2. lol.

How can you get so many traits without having to cheat(same for aspirations), for me only the fertile trait costs about 3000 and I just got that one. My twinnies moved out, so it's time for a new twin babies to come. I name my children randomly and if I run out of names, I will start using the names of Korean pop artists xD
    @Fennadev you have to complete a lot of aspiration and whims to get some bonus traits and satisfaction points for potions.

I am already having a hard time doing that, because my writer can't seem to write excellent books or whatever they are called in the English game. I also don't know what the trait squeamish is, so if anyone can explain what that trait is and if it came with the outdoor expansion pack or in base game. I don't know how to translate squeamish into Dutch actually and google translate didn't help out with that one.
    I don't know what squeamish is either lol.

I'm pretty sure it's from outdoor retreat, because I have never seen it, as I don't have outdoor retreat.
  • ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    Fennadev wrote: »
    I am already having a hard time doing that, because my writer can't seem to write excellent books or whatever they are called in the English game. I also don't know what the trait squeamish is, so if anyone can explain what that trait is and if it came with the outdoor expansion pack or in base game. I don't know how to translate squeamish into Dutch actually and google translate didn't help out with that one.

Hi, Squeamish came with outdoor retreat

The word Squeamish means someone that doesn't like and is possibly afraid of "yucky" things like bugs or someone that can't stand the sight of blood would be considered squeamish...hope that makes sense. My brother speaks Dutch I will ask him if he can think of a translation for you.
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top