Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Wolff Legacy - Updated 1/22.. Yes, this year. :D

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I know! I need an intervention, lol. I have a problem with my household inventory being full of a ton of crap.. 4 generations worth of prints and frogs and random objects. I dread the idea of even looking in there, haha.

Does the tax-man count the stuff in the inventory?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited October 2014
    Easter is too freakin cute!! Def takes after Mama, and the Slob trait will be fun to watch lol.

Your bills are scary! Even after the patch, wow, lol.

That really sucks (stinks like Freezer Bunny) with the garden glitch! :( I hope we see a Cowplant in your Legacy down the line. The picture looked like a trash plant was parasitically growing out of the others lol.

Your talk of the Renaissance Sim requirement to change jobs frequently just made me realize that'd be a perfect aspiration for my noncommittal Sim Don Lothario lol.

Overall great update. :) I was checking your blog all day waiting lol. It's very exciting.

Rofl, what the plum.
    (The Freezer Bunny really doesn't stink. Not unless he's thawed) ... Ok. Really time for bed. Lol. I'm outta here.
    Me too, I hate when inventories get full of plum, rofl. :D
    Oh, what a fun kid! A messy scamp! Manzanita was like that as a baby--super good at first, and then super difficult. When she aged up, everything was red! Even though she'd just eaten. I thought it had something to do with the evil she rolled (of course not, that's just silly.)

I like how Dia doesn't like change. Ever read the book by Elaine Aron "The Highly Sensitive Person"? Dia's a highly sensitive Sim.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Does the tax-man count the stuff in the inventory?
    I've been living under the assumption that he does. I think that's why even the initial bills are so high (the 8k statue that we must keep there).

The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Aw, it's so fitting that Dia will be an author, because he wrote that book for Coop way back when. Cuteness just keeps coming from those two. And now from their daughter too. :)
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • MelReduxMelRedux Posts: 54 Member
    Wow I didn't even think about that with the $8k statue. Seems like the legacy rules need some tweaking.
    I'm playing catch-up today, and hopefully I'll win. :D

Overachievers Anonymous
    Lol. Trashbath, word of the day! And, wow, didn't realize Sims could work while in labor. I think there's a detective and clue joke somewhere in there lol.
  • RoaneRoane Posts: 204 Member
    @FloorRaisin -- Are you directing based on whims? I had a slob Sim raised from a baby and though he had the rummage in trash whim, he never did it on his own (despite available trash bins nearby).
    The Geek Shall Inherit: The Merrigan Family Legacy Challenge -- Visit us on Tumblr.
    Origin ID: Tairgire
    Roane wrote: »
    @FloorRaisin -- Are you directing based on whims? I had a slob Sim raised from a baby and though he had the rummage in trash whim, he never did it on his own (despite available trash bins nearby).
    Yes, I've been trying to help them with whims more often. :)

Oh! PV did the pelvis-thrust thing when he was dancing! With his belly, it was a sight to behold! He was wearing his orange t-shirt and shorts. Cassandra didn't mind, but I tried to pry my eyes away (it was strangely compelling). I would much rather (as in "Let's download ASAP") watch Dia dance the Elvis-dance!

I think Edelweiss is a beautiful name, like the gorgeous, sweet song.

Love that Easter Lilly and Go, Coop!

Coop is quite the trooper. And I too wish I could have seen Dia dance.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:

Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    So cute, I've not paid any attention to the mood of my sims when dancing I will totally have to check it out! Great update!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • mjh4025mjh4025 Posts: 26 Member
    I am definitely going to have to make my sims flirty dance.
    ROFL Dia shaking his 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Thank you for that. Very cute update.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:

I *love* how you designed the kitchen/dining. So modern! Love it! And I really like the kid's room, it's so adorable! The little nook for their beds is too cute, and I like the wall color. I use that panda light all the time, lol. So cute.

Lol, it does look like hydrogen peroxide. That stinks about the alien collection. I guess some future descendants will have to brave the last frontier and get those last aliens! Lol.

That's too funny about the garden. Buggy but extremely profitable.

Aww, Ede the little Loner like Daddy, lol. I like that she got darker hair, too. Nice to have variation, with Easter being a blondie.

Digi & Bailey's blonde daughter is too cute, lol! That's awesome relatives are coming to the parties.

Lol, flirty dance butt <3 Great update. :)
    Love the new kitchen with the eat-in dining area! Nice open floor plan, and I see there's room for doing homework on the hardwood floor! I just love how even champagne age-bar Sims are still lively and happy! Clem is still gorgeous. LOVE the Frankenplant! There's gotta be a legacy point in that! Poor little colicky baby. It's interesting how TS4 babies are all different. Dia's absolutely the most attractive TS4 Sim ever. He and Coop are beautiful together, and Edel is SO cute! And what's with the babies who've just been fed aging up with red hunger bars? This is happening a lot! And Adalynn is adorable! (I really like the TS4 random names!)

AAAA! Ok! Total Dia fan now. You've ruined me for any other male Sim EVER! Wow. My cello teacher had a butt like that!

Well, that was quite an update! Thank you!

• simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    LOL at dancing sims. Your new rooms are gorgeous! The kids are all adorable. You have beautiful sims!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    Lol- love the last update.

Supposedly the grape thing is related to how many you've sold? Don't remember exactly but there was a discussion about this over at Carl and Pams forum in the gardening thread if you want to check it out. I dont think its a bug but an exploit.

My latest sim kid also aged up with a red hungerbar. How weird, I just fed mine 1 sim hour earlier.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • mjh4025mjh4025 Posts: 26 Member
    edited October 2014
    Flirty dance butt!

I love the kitchen! Your captions for the pictures make me laugh.
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    So I was wondering:
    Are you affected by the aging up bug? I have it in my game file and I'm wondering if I should wait to play more until they have it fixed or if I should just grin and bear it. What are your thoughts?
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited October 2014
    What bug do you mean?

edit: If it's the small eyes for males thing, I don't think so, yet. It would be hard for me to tell if any (potential) male children were normal since Dia has tiny eyes and a broad face already, but so far he's looked the same upon aging up. I don't really know much about the bug, though.

If it were me I'm not sure what I'd do. :) Right now I'm somewhat determined to just keep playing regardless of bugs. I know that my ghosts will be destroyed if I keep playing now, for example.