Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Order a Sim - Request your Sim

Comments

• ReidStringBeanReidStringBean Posts: 5 New Member
    I think eminem looks awesome, great job, and thank you :)
  • hockeychick216hockeychick216 Posts: 34 Member
    I was wondering if you could please make a Sarah Michelle Gellar? I'd most likely prefer her in Buffy the Vampire Slayer style, if you'd be so kind. I took a crack at it last night but I don't think I have the knack for that sort of thing because it doesn't look much like her, in my opinion. Thanks in advance!
  • SariyhSariyh Posts: 83 Member
    edited September 2014
    I was wondering if you could please make a Sarah Michelle Gellar? I'd most likely prefer her in Buffy the Vampire Slayer style, if you'd be so kind. I took a crack at it last night but I don't think I have the knack for that sort of thing because it doesn't look much like her, in my opinion. Thanks in advance!

I saw in the forum that someone else has already made her, have you seen it yet? http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/782638/my-faith-buffy-sims
    I can definitely give it a try as well but that one already looks very good! :)
  • TheRevelation6TheRevelation6 Posts: 6 New Member
    Could you try Alexis Ren?
    She's really beautiful
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited September 2014
    Could you please make Walter Bishop from the TV show Fringe

Reference pics:

Dr-Walter-Bishop-in-1x10-Safe-walter-bishop-23435481-1360-768.jpg

Dr-Walter-Bishop-in-2x01-A-New-Day-In-The-Old-Town-walter-bishop-24784159-1360-768.jpg
  • StealthskillStealthskill Posts: 62 Member
    Your sims look great, Well done. Hows my sim request going? :)
  • hockeychick216hockeychick216 Posts: 34 Member
    I did not see that on the forums. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :smiley:
    edited September 2014
    Your sims look great, Well done. Hows my sim request going? :)

Was a bit tricky as I could not find a lot of good pictures, and the clothing options in the game are not really that fitting! :D
    And as always, can be downloaded in the game, search for my name Sariyh , if you like it. :)

SO77ata.jpg
    GKfcyzS.jpg
    y7Vc3rQ.jpg
    UvgQ1q9.jpg
    y1VDnVn.jpg
    Can you please try and create me a Kim Kardashian :)

How do you like this one? Wasn't so easy, so if you have feedback what is wrong/missing I can try changing her.

WxgUhMs.jpg
    uQtLChr.jpg
    YvlLFxi.jpg

• StealthskillStealthskill Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2014
    You done a great job with Ariane(She is a mage you know :p ) And Ozan, you could make his skin lil bit darker colour rest is awesome.

EDIT: just double checking, Her face is alright could do more better shape, You done Ozan perfectly. I'l download them both now
  • tammi222tammi222 Posts: 478 Member
    Could you perhaps try and make Bucky Barnes or Sam Wilson from the Marvel movies?
    I would really appreciate it :)
    "I never like to do anything quiet if I can help it. Swords for everyone!"
    tumblr_mtugnbGcVr1rlg2wpo1_400.gif
  • Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Hello
    I just wanted to know if someone could make Thor. From the Chris Hemsworth movies.
  • girlygurls453girlygurls453 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! Can you make Debby Ryan from Jessie for me? I would really appreciate it! :blush:
  • Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    edited September 2014
    Could you please do Booth & Brennan from Bones? If you only have time for one, please do Brennan (the female if you aren't familiar).

I don't know what's going on, it won't let me post my pic and I can't post links yet :(
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
  • eyemytheyemyth Posts: 80 Member
    Could you make Robert Pattinson? I've tried, he's soo hard, but you might have better luck making it look like him. Thanks! (*)
    eyemythsims.tumblr.com Origin-ID: eyemyth
    Hi guys!

Sorry I'm a bit behind! Making a Sim actually took a bit longer than I expected, especially when trying to make them look like someone! So, don't worry, I will try to make every request but please be patient with me. I noticed once that I spent more time creating sims than I actually played the game! :D

• eyemytheyemyth Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2014
    > @Sariyh said:
    > Hi guys!
    >
    > Sorry I'm a bit behind! Making a Sim actually took a bit longer than I expected, especially when trying to make them look like someone! So, don't worry, I will try to make every request but please be patient with me. I noticed once that I spent more time creating sims than I actually played the game! :D

I empathize with that. It does take a lot of time, but it's also really fun fortunately. Take your time! :)
    eyemythsims.tumblr.com Origin-ID: eyemyth
  • TheRevelation6TheRevelation6 Posts: 6 New Member
    the sims that you made before, are looking really good. If you want the sims to look as they look like alive, you have to make them when you want. I want you to enjoy the game ;p
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I would absolutely love to have Darren Criss and Chris Colfer in my game! It would be amazing if you could make them; take your time though (:
  • bat44214bat44214 Posts: 16 Member
    Do you mind making a sims character out of my profile pic?
  • kissme10kissme10 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2014
    oh my goodness! I love you! Your Sims are beautiful. The list I could pick from to request is horribly long, but I guess for now, I'll pick just one :) His name is Soohyun from the kpop group UKISS. I've tried my best to pick just one picture of him (ended up with two), but for more detail I'd like his appearance to be from the She's Mine era (youtube the video lol), especially the hair. His smile is just adorable.

Thank you so much!! And feel free to message me for any reason :)

Edit, ugh I'm too new here to post pictures or to even message you, so if you could stand by on my request *cries* However if I want to go ahead with it and you do youtube the video, he's the blonde one.
    Could you do Bella Thorne please?

Heeere you go, as always, it is in my shared things under OriginID Sariyh

pp6FjFo.jpg
    HPlcKUL.jpg
    J9TMBNZ.jpg
  • MinecraftJH123MinecraftJH123 Posts: 4 New Member
    Can you make me Lionel Messi?
    He is the best soccer player in the world.
    commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Messi_in_Germany_and_Argentina_face_off_in_the_final_of_the_World_Cup_2014_-2014-07-13_(24).jpg
    Celiria wrote: »

Reference pics:

Dr-Walter-Bishop-in-2x01-A-New-Day-In-The-Old-Town-walter-bishop-24784159-1360-768.jpg

Soooo there you go! As a bonus I have also made Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop into it as I wanted to do Fringe anyways, enjoy and hope you like it!

Walter:
    CoXDPF1.jpg
    KetbpVS.jpg
    5KORbt1.jpg

Olivia:
    1XDO0gQ.jpg
    rKgZ1G2.jpg
    kxINA9d.jpg

Peter:
    aOlrntg.jpg
    YIzls8D.jpg
    xK16L3y.jpg

• CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Sariyh wrote: »
    Celiria wrote: »

Reference pics:

Soooo there you go! As a bonus I have also made Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop into it as I wanted to do Fringe anyways, enjoy and hope you like it!

Walter:
    CoXDPF1.jpg
    KetbpVS.jpg
    5KORbt1.jpg

Olivia:
    1XDO0gQ.jpg
    rKgZ1G2.jpg
    kxINA9d.jpg

Peter:
    aOlrntg.jpg
    YIzls8D.jpg
    xK16L3y.jpg