Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Order a Sim - Request your Sim

15678911...Next

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    edited May 2018
    It looks like the creator of this thread hasn't been here in a while and for a while no one took any requests. You can always send your sim request to the D.N.A. request team. The link is in my siggy.
  • nicholasvotolatonicholasvotolato Posts: 17 Member
    [quote="Sariyh;d-781957"]Hello there!

As many others, I have a looot of fun in CAS and trying to create Sims that look like actors, characters and normal people.
    If you want me to create something for you, just post in here and I will get it done (as best as I can of course ;) ).
    Just give me a picture of you, the actor or character you want me to make, add special requests if you wish. I will put a screenshot then in this thread and I can upload them into the community gallery for you to download, if you want them to have special traits, aspiration, make sure to let me know!

Looking forward to it!

Edit: As I'm working during the day, I'm not always able to make it straight away, so bear with me! :)[/quote]

[quote="Sariyh;d-781957"]Hello there!

As many others, I have a looot of fun in CAS and trying to create Sims that look like actors, characters and normal people.
    If you want me to create something for you, just post in here and I will get it done (as best as I can of course ;) ).
    Just give me a picture of you, the actor or character you want me to make, add special requests if you wish. I will put a screenshot then in this thread and I can upload them into the community gallery for you to download, if you want them to have special traits, aspiration, make sure to let me know!

Looking forward to it!

Edit: As I'm working during the day, I'm not always able to make it straight away, so bear with me! :)[/quote]
  • nicholasvotolatonicholasvotolato Posts: 17 Member
    Hey do you think you can help me with making character look like this
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I'm looking for Lou Diamond Philips, preferably from La Bamba or Stand And Deliver.

11jxfu0.jpg

4uib8i.jpg
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Would you please create Elle Fanning and Logan Lerman if you are able to? Much thanks!
  • szageszage Posts: 1 New Member
    @Sariyh can you create actor Seychelle Gabriel? Here is a website with shots of her https://www.sitewelder.com/users/AndrewMcLeod13218/docs/Seychelle_Gabriel/pages/Seychelle_Gabriel_0304.htm
  • beegurl16beegurl16 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! Are you still creating? I just redownloaded the game on my new computer, and would love for someone to create my sim for me. I am not great at the creation bit. Thanks!
  • THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    Is anyone still active on creating any IRL People on TS4?

I've been trying all day to make my girlfriend and I can't even come close to it!!

If anyone out there that is willing to do so, can you help me out??

Greatly appreciated!!
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
  • xPanaisxxPanaisx Posts: 1 New Member
    Are you still creating sims? I would like to create a friend but i can't even do something that remotely looks like her. Any help?
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    It looks like the creator of this thread hasn't been here for a long time. You can always send your sim request to the D.N.A. request team: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972073/d-n-a-request-team-s4/p1
  • kuriakoskuriakos Posts: 30 Member
    hello, have any people or section to post my photos and turn myself in to a sim? i am really bad to this and i need help :/
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @kuriakos, if you want to put a shot in my PM, then you won't be breaking any rules about putting photos in here. You may not be able to until you are a member, but I will give it a go for you when you are. Add the colour of your eyes and hair if they are not clear. Let me know if you want me to use CC or no CC, I can Provide links for the CC if you want CC. :D

• kuriakoskuriakos Posts: 30 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 thank you very much for your reply, i will send you pm when i become member, what is the cc ?
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited March 2020
    @kuriakos, Custom content is, in other words, eyelashes, clothes made by other simmies etc., not those that come with the game.

• EpicemilysaylorEpicemilysaylor Posts: 1 New Member
    Could you make me a sim based of a YouTuber I watch. Her name is lilymaaexo on all platforms do you'll find photos there. First name: Lily. Second name: Mae. Female. Teen. Use as much CC as you want of any kind. Also feel free to post it to the Gallery or make it public, i don't mind.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Could you make me a sim based of a YouTuber I watch. Her name is lilymaaexo on all platforms do you'll find photos there. First name: Lily. Second name: Mae. Female. Teen. Use as much CC as you want of any kind. Also feel free to post it to the Gallery or make it public, i don't mind.
    @Epicemilysaylor, here is a more recent thread to ask for someone to create a sim for you... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1000051/dna-request-team-bringing-ideas-to-life/p13