Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We will always have Amore *Updated Wed August 6th!*

Comments

• AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    I've been very busy playing Elder Scrolls Online and so have neglected my Sims! But I HAVE managed to just about finish my additions to this wonderful venue! Then, I'm going to have to try my hand at a palace using the gondola track as a moat and as the only access to the palace. But will Sims use the gondola to get to the house autonomously? And will that make throwing parties problematical???
  • DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    ooooo Amara- That sounds very cool if it works!
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    ooooo Amara- That sounds very cool if it works!

Well it's going to take me awhile to build but we'll see!

• dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    edited August 2014
    @kateoverend, @60smusicluvr, @AmaraRena and everyone else who does a makeover of "The Last Venue of Amore" don't forget to add them to Karrizt's "ROLLER COASTER, CARNIVAL & AMORE BUILDS" thread.

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/729564/roller-coaster-carnival-amore-builds-please-post-your-pics/p1

There's no such thing as too much of a good thing. ;) And for simmers like me who - for whatever reason - just don't or can't build or own stuff - your creativity is our blessing. <3

Don't forget to add lots of pictures. :)
  • ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Hey guys the latest ep of my LP is up!

I would love for you to check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf4Ok4ldi8U
  • ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    :( Here is the download link: (note. cc free) http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8411735 I hope you like it! :)
    @kateoverend this is perfect!!! sooo goin in my lp
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Shymamii wrote: »
    :( Here is the download link: (note. cc free) http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8411735 I hope you like it! :)
    @kateoverend this is perfect!!! sooo goin in my lp
    Hello Shy sweetie (^.^)/ *waves*
    I hope you enjoy using this lot ( ^‿^)
    (/^‿^)/ ❤ \(^‿^\) *ℓσνє αη∂ ɧυɢє ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I wished I get this one. Hopefully soon!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Expect my Pics soon of Dragon's carnival lot that has the gondela on it. I've just been so busy with TS4 I haven't got to it yet.
  • redheadedsimsredheadedsims Posts: 5 New Member
    Yeah, I want this and may still get it. In some ways though it reminds me of a running theme with Italy -- Monte Vista anyone? But yeah onto the wish list it goes as it is the last creation from the Sims 3 EA team.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    It will be on the daily deal in just about five minutes - fyi.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • disjointeddisjointed Posts: 3 New Member
    Ooooo!!! It looks so pretty. Hopefully I can treat myself with this next week :)
  • antoniobud31antoniobud31 Posts: 34 New Member
    Why did it have to be the last one though :(
    > @catloverplayer said:<br />
    > Expect my Pics soon of Dragon's carnival lot that has the gondela on it. I've just been so busy with TS4 I haven't got to it yet. <br />
    <br />
    Ahem, waiting.....<br />
    <br />
    I'm gonna put this venue in Idolatry when I go back into CAW kicking and screaming. We will always have AMORÉ!!!

Sadly this venue won't show up in my library. I have downloaded it so many times only for it to say congradulaitons it's now installed but to get in game and it doesn't show in my library.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @catloverplayer Amore is on the buy section where you search by rooms. Look at the outdoor 'room' it should show up in the pics on that section.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @catloverplayer Amore is on the buy section where you search by rooms. Look at the outdoor 'room' it should show up in the pics on that section.

I have the venue. I"m talking about the community lot Dragon made.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    ah...duh for me. :)
    Still I wish it would show in my game. I don't know what's going on.
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    How does the gondola work? I keep having that thing up in corner telling me to put in the gondola.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    Cat you can try to put the file created in DCBackup when you install the lot and just place it in the library and it should turn up. U can change the name on it so its easy to take out if it don't work. If u have a lot of files there (DCBackup) already just move them to a docfolder till u have done this, and move them back after ( i always trow the files away as they are just a backup apart from ccmerged ). U can not be ingame doing this as u can't change any file manually in library then. Good luck ;)
    sofie981 wrote: »
    Cat you can try to put the file created in DCBackup when you install the lot and just place it in the library and it should turn up. U can change the name on it so its easy to take out if it don't work. If u have a lot of files there (DCBackup) already just move them to a docfolder till u have done this, and move them back after ( i always trow the files away as they are just a backup apart from ccmerged ). U can not be ingame doing this as u can't change any file manually in library then. Good luck ;)

What would it be called in DC Backup?

It will just be a lot of numbers and a few letters like the normal ones u find in the library, but u can just rename it to Amore or whatever to make it easier to remove if it doest work, but it puzzles me that you get this problem in the first place. Have you deleted your cashe-files lately, it might be something as easy as that. I never start up the game without deleating them so any error made by the game before gets eraced and new content show up as it should.

Typical library-file: 0x2a2a7f7af3d74598acfce08b880351f0.package and as long as the .package remains you can write almont anything like HalloweenGoody.package or the lot name but no space i think inbetween, have you tried installing in the game as well as outside it might make a difference, and then it might be that you have another storelot that have the same name ingame like "3" or "2" etc. The trick with DC Backup-file will take care of that luckily. Happy late halloween and good luck ;)
    No I haven't deleted any catches. Hmm that might work. Might it show in my game in the lots bin after I delete the catches and play again?
    CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package are the 3 that should always be deleted before starting the game as it get freshly created by the game always ;) If you never have used simport you can delete socialCache.package, but have you unlocked any content trough simport that must not be deleted as you will loose all your unlocked content. If you don't use a mod that unlocks all, i would make a copy of this file in a backupfolder where you keep downloads, saves, savedsims, library etc. You can save that folder on a cd or memorystick for safekeeping. Try and see what happens if you delete the 3 files and install the park again and start up the game you might find it in the game. Good luck ;)
  • espereldaesperelda Posts: 171 Member
    Glad @Sofie mentioned there's a mod to unlock Simport rewards. This is news to my ears!