Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July focuses on everyone's favorite pastime *Updated Wednesday, July 2!

Comments

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited July 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    And yes....
    ROUND DOOR! ROUND DOOR! ROUND DOOR!

I have just joined Twitter [\(^o^)/ Hooray!] so that I can keep tabs on any new TS3 and TS4 information and SimGuruCopeland tweeted this:
    SimGuruCopeland wrote:
    Remember when I got excited about a chair in the BG Set? Doing that for an epic window in Aug.

I have 'suggested' that some round doors would be greatly appreciated! :D:wink:

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    And yes....

I have just joined Twitter [\(^o^)/ Hooray!] so that I can keep tabs on any new TS3 and TS4 information and SimGuruCopeland tweeted this:
    SimGuruCopeland wrote:
    Remember when I got excited about a chair in the BG Set? Doing that for an epic window in Aug.

Oh how I hope it's a round stained glass window! A BIG one! Like these! And can we have at least THREE of them???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd_1z-5HdQRBmdHgtitNpDc2PmybU7aYkmdRieAbjrrTXxPSjm

OM201.jpg

lgPS1305R.jpg

stained-glass-hooded-merganser-window.jpg

And just because I love this one...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEjTqziqiPhhFZoZ9P1rYzVvt5OWDVea20jrHZE0TzYmiKy6wNvg
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited July 2014
    That's what I'm hoping for, AmaraRena. A big, round stained-glass window would really be great :-) . I think Cinderelli had requested one a while back. I know she requested a big clock-face window.
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    despina53 wrote:
    That's what I'm hoping for, AmaraRena. A big, round stained-glass window would really be great :-) . I think Cinderelli had requested one a while back. I know she requested a big clock-face window.

I've been begging for more BIG stained glass windows forever! Every time they give us one it's ALMOST what I want.... but never QUITE! LOL
  • Options
    masterw3masterw3 Posts: 201 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes, but have cornstalk you can plant too.
    The decorative stalks should also have early, middle and full growth options.
    Sometimes you want it to LOOK like a huge farm, without withered plants everywhere.. But the middle row or two, you would plant.
    Tried the farmer joe thing once, he gave up the farm, and became a womanizer, it was easier work.

Wouldn't mind having the option, under "Green Thumb" to be able to stabilize a plant/tree growth, so that it basically becomes a decorative item, and you don't have to worry about dealing with it, and use them as beauty/decorative items on various lots in town.

Then, when you're ready, restore the plant to its harvestable glory, and continue its normal lifespan.

Always felt though, trees didn't live long enough.
    Sim EPA regulations prohibit the proper anti disease chemicals, so the trees wither and die SO young.
    Because it affects the "SimZone" layer.
    Whatever...
    If EVERY sime on the planet had them, I could see it, not a few orchards though.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:
    And yes....

SimGuruCopeland wrote:

Oh how I hope it's a round stained glass window! A BIG one! Like these! And can we have at least THREE of them???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd_1z-5HdQRBmdHgtitNpDc2PmybU7aYkmdRieAbjrrTXxPSjm

OM201.jpg

lgPS1305R.jpg

stained-glass-hooded-merganser-window.jpg

And just because I love this one...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEjTqziqiPhhFZoZ9P1rYzVvt5OWDVea20jrHZE0TzYmiKy6wNvg
    These windows are gorgeous Amara - I love them! :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    d8cbe3318c3daf23d81cf05801ef2e3b.jpg

Hee hee! This made me chuckle!
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hmm I vote yes please on the windows. :D
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    How did I miss those windows?!! They are gorgeous. Yes....I would vote for those also.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh, shoot! I placed a bakery rack on the Old Mill lot with the intention to be able to place jars of pickles and jams on them. But I also have the Cupcake Mod. It filled the shelves with sweets at 5am. Darn it! As Marie Antoinette said, let them eat cake!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Oh, shoot! I placed a bakery rack on the Old Mill lot with the intention to be able to place jars of pickles and jams on them. But I also have the Cupcake Mod. It filled the shelves with sweets at 5am. Darn it! As Marie Antoinette said, let them eat cake!

Hee hee! Whoopsie! :D
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

:lol:

I try to avoid the Cupcake menu because it has soooo many options :shock: , but I do think you can disable it on a the display case menu.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    d8cbe3318c3daf23d81cf05801ef2e3b.jpg

Hee hee! This made me chuckle!

This might also explain why bats are not early risers.... ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:

I try to avoid the Cupcake menu because it has soooo many options :shock: , but I do think you can disable it on a the display case menu.
    Well, I decided to give it a try yesterday. I tweaked some of the settings for the Cupcake Mod. I managed to get it so that the top shelf only has birthday and wedding cakes and the lower shelves are bare. Couldn't find settings for individual racks, so all of them are like that in my game now. I can live with it. I pretty much only use the bakery oven at home, anyway. I can't be bothered to actually run the bakery myself.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    dizzydee wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:

Well, I decided to give it a try yesterday. I tweaked some of the settings for the Cupcake Mod. I managed to get it so that the top shelf only has birthday and wedding cakes and the lower shelves are bare. Couldn't find settings for individual racks, so all of them are like that in my game now. I can live with it. I pretty much only use the bakery oven at home, anyway. I can't be bothered to actually run the bakery myself.

You need to use the NRAAS Cupcake menu on the individual rack. I've now completely forgotten what it said, but I tried it out in my game last night and it did seem to work. "Disable Auto Stock" :?:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think I need an intervention. I'm putting Tea Sets EVERYWHERE. I can't stop myself. I put one in the gym! What is wrong with me? If I see a table and four chairs - I want to replace it with a Tea Set. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    dizzydee wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:

You need to use the NRAAS Cupcake menu on the individual rack. I've now completely forgotten what it said, but I tried it out in my game last night and it did seem to work. "Disable Auto Stock" :?:
    I must have an outdated version of that mod. No individual options the my version. I'll look into it. Thanks!
  • Options
    dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ok dizzydee just back away from the tea set.That's it.Nice and slow. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I think I need an intervention. I'm putting Tea Sets EVERYWHERE. I can't stop myself. I put one in the gym! What is wrong with me? If I see a table and four chairs - I want to replace it with a Tea Set. :D
    Hello dizzy my dear :)
    Snap! I too have been doing this :D I have updated most builds in my library with the Tea Set :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dorseypjd wrote:
    Ok dizzydee just back away from the tea set.That's it.Nice and slow. :lol::lol:
    Hello dizzy my dear :)
    Snap! I too have been doing this :D I have updated most builds in my library with the Tea Set :lol:

Every time mys sims go visiting, I think - "This house needs a Tea Set." It's terrible. :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Lol Dizzy's game will soon have a new ghost type drowning in tea sets. :lol:
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The fairy garden I've been showing little snippets of is FINALLY finished. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8338586 For those that were interested.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Catdog123 wrote:
    The fairy garden I've been showing little snippets of is FINALLY finished. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8338586 For those that were interested.

It looks lovely. Favored and Recommended. I'm going to DL when I get back home. :)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Catdog123 wrote:
    Hello Catdog honey :) Whispering Fairy Forest is soooooooo pretty :) Recommended and added to favourites :D :thumbup:
    rnKEhBT.png