Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't seem to go anywhere but Oasis

Is there something I am doing wrong? No matter what I do the only place I can travel to is Oasis.

Comments

• MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2013
    All three are oasis just different outcomes so that is what is different they are all the same 'world'
  • biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    edited November 2013
    So it will be different looking or what?
  • SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited November 2013
    biglil711 wrote:

There is an opportunity chain with Emit Relevart you have to complete in order to open up Dystopia and Utopia. Once you do that he gives you a remote control to set which one you want.

Click on Emit and choose Time Traveler - Assist with Research. The opportunity he gives you is random so keep trying.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2013
    Dystopia is all run down with meteors falling and trash everywhere

Utopia. is in bright pastels with happy sims

To change then you click on your almanac and click the outcome you want then it will bring different opportunities

Dystopia you have to warn three sims that the sky is falling, then use the big magnet three times I think it is toward the sky. (this just click on the magnet that is in your bag) I think then you go to city hall to warn them.

Utopia scanning peoples laughs, then tossing dew on them, then going to the military base.
  • CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited November 2013
    Mommyland wrote:
    Dystopia is all run down with meteors falling and trash everywhere

Utopia. is in bright pastels with happy sims

To change then you click on your almanac and click the outcome you want then it will bring different opportunities

Dystopia you have to warn three sims that the sky is falling, then use the big magnet three times I think it is toward the sky. (this just click on the magnet that is in your bag) I think then you go to city hall to warn them.

Utopia scanning peoples laughs, then tossing dew on them, then going to the military base.

I don't want to be rude but to get a Dystopia you first need to use the magnet, go to city hall, convince 3 sims their world is ending and then toss garbage together with 6 sims. Sorry. :)
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited November 2013
    biglil711 wrote:

The town and the people are the same. Any changes you made with Edit Town should still be there. There is a different paint of coat, and different items spawn.

I put the Astronomy, Bot Workshop and Bot Arenas in Lucky Palms (my base world). When I changed the futures, the present day buildings changed their skins too.