Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIM TURNED INTO ROBOT CAN IT BE FIXED

I accidentally saved the game after turning my sim in to a robot and I don't like it that way. Can he be changed back?

Comments

• southern_wintersouthern_winter Posts: 321 Member
    edited September 2012
    Using the Potent Cure elixir should help. I accidentally turned my fairies and witches into normal sims when I used it trying to cure the pestilence curse :roll:
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes he can. My own sim started out as a vampire, used a potion to turn himself into a Simbot. Before he was robot, he turned himself into a mummy. I shiver everytime I think about that one. That was just not going to do, he was newly married and way too cute to be a stupid robot, or a creepy mummy. I had him drink the potion that turns a sim into a witch.
  • biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'll have to get a potion and try that but so far the option of throwing any other potions at him aren't there... :cry:
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2012
    I did not try to throw the potion at him. I just had him drink it.
  • biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks at least he is back to a werewolf until I can get a different potion.... I didn't like him being a bot
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    biglil711 wrote:
    I accidentally saved the game after turning my sim in to a robot and I don't like it that way. Can he be changed back?

Yes with cure elixir. :)