Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins Born to Witch Mother and Werewolf Daddy

How long until I'll know which if any traits they inherited from their parents?

Comments

• Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Look at the the relationship panel, the colour around their portraits indicate their supernatural type. Can't remember what it is, but the yellow and brown ones are indicative of werewolves and witches. I think yellow is for witches.
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    sometimes you can't tell from the color of their pic alone. Look for actions they do when they aren't doing anything. You'll for werewolf toddlers they will howl, scratch furniture, or practice hunting (same as when they are children but when they become children they can transform)

For witch toddlers its a bit tricky but you have to keep a close eye because if they are playing with toys you might find that that toy has magically duplicated itself lol When witches are children I believe they can still use magic but they won't really get a handle on it till their teens same as werewolves and that's when both witches and werewolves have actions that are the same as their parents. Oh for witch teens they can magically complete their homework XDD
  • Options
    biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 2012
    Creaky2005 wrote:
    Look at the the relationship panel, the colour around their portraits indicate their supernatural type. Can't remember what it is, but the yellow and brown ones are indicative of werewolves and witches. I think yellow is for witches.

You were right and it now appears I have Twin daughter werewolves... Oh joy!! LOL Maybe I ought to build them a pen so they don't tear up the house at least through the terrible twos.
  • Options
    biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    edited September 2012
    A picture of my witch mother practicing her magic.

screenshot_original.jpg

A picture of one werewolf toddler practicing hunting while the other one plays with the doll house.

screenshot_original.jpg

The oldest child a teenager is a witch like his mother. I'll try to get some pics of all the family later.