Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help to get pic of dropa stones

I have the whole collection....or so it says but won't let me take a pic.....has anyone completed this pic and if so how?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Corwin_AlexanderCorwin_Alexander Posts: 533 Member
    edited February 2012
    I have the whole collection....or so it says but won't let me take a pic.....has anyone completed this pic and if so how?

Yes. Set the dropa stone on a display case of its own and make sure there is nothing in the background/foreground or surround that the AI will think is more likely to be the subject of the picture. Make sure you're far enough away (and not too far -- trial and error helps here) to have the subject of the picture in the right range for the AI to determine it IS the subject of the picture.
    [Edit: photography would go a lot more smoothly if there were someway to manually set the subject of the picture from objects in the frame; maybe cycling through them and selecting.]
  • Options
    MaaftgyuiopMaaftgyuiop Posts: 56
    edited February 2012
    Ok ty again for this reply will try yay :)
  • Options
    MaaftgyuiopMaaftgyuiop Posts: 56
    edited February 2012
    Ty for the suggestion....but unfortunately I still cannot get the picture....the only thing that comes up is a relic......oh well :(
  • Options
    Corwin_AlexanderCorwin_Alexander Posts: 533 Member
    edited February 2012
    Ty for the suggestion....but unfortunately I still cannot get the picture....the only thing that comes up is a relic......oh well :(

Sadly, photography seems a little broken. I cannot take a picture of "The Nectary" now that NightLife is installed because The Nectary is now a "Hot Spot" and that's the only thing the picture shows up as.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top