Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Death, Inheritance, Funerals, and Graveyards

ID-ChristianID-Christian Posts: 128 Member
edited April 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I just had my sim's parent die, but I do not live in same house as them, because of that I do not have their urn, and their cat is also gone..
I should be able to inherit the cat, and the house, and his urn! I should also be able to hold a funeral, and properly celebrate his life, and say my goodbyes!!

Also I have nowhere to put my urns, we need a graveyards, and a better way to deal with death of related sims in other households!
I want my elder parents to write a will, and to have more unique interactions.

please sims team!

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I will wholeheartedly back up this request. Especially the fact that we still don't even have graveyards that we can fill with our dearly departed (or not so dear,) and why don't we have playable ghosts by now that we can create in CAS with haunt power choices? I'd also love funerals and that Grim Reaper career that everyone wants.

A lovely game pack of death, that's what we need.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    AalyahReedAalyahReed Posts: 209 Member
    @ID-Christian I, too, would like better options for cemeteries & funerals. In the meantime, you can still build your own cemetery. And if you have someone's urn in your inventory, you can give a eulogy at a podium (from City Living) so you can do something to commemorate your Sim's life. I believe there are mods out there, too, that make a funeral a custom event.
  • Options
    ID-ChristianID-Christian Posts: 128 Member
    It doesnt feel great to have a sims die and just find out from a moodlet.. and lose the pet and urn.. Where does the pet go when owner dies?
  • Options
    Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    Vanishing urns is bad, I think they should at least just appear on the sim's home lot so they're in game if you want to look for them.