Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your Achievement score? Brag Away!

I'm curious. I keep restarting from scratch and never get past about 400pts in game Achievements.

How many Achievement pts have you earned in game and on what device? Mac/xBox? Etc. (I have a Mac pc) What's the most you've ever earned? For me 1000pts once.

Also, what is the Achievement you're most proud of earning?

For me it was getting in every emotional state within 24 hours. Totally by accident...I wasn't trying to lol.

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Where do I find this?
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @Future It’s in the game menu. I’m not sure what my score is, off the top of my head.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    At the moment I have 625. At least in the one save I'm in.
  • Options
    @Future It’s in the game menu. I’m not sure what my score is, off the top of my head.

Ok. I just looked and I have 2,560 points.

I am most surprised by the Black Widow achievement. I can’t remember having a Sim who outlived 5 of their spouses but apparently I did it.

I’m also surprised that there are a few careers I never had a Sim reach the top of.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Most of my achievements in my main story save are related to maxing skills or having played the game for x amount of hours. I also got the Full House one for playing an eight-Sim household, although pets count towards it as the family has two parents, four teenagers and two cats.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    2,020 points.
  • Options
    HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member
    Future wrote: »

I am most surprised by the Black Widow achievement. I can’t remember having a Sim who outlived 5 of their spouses but apparently I did it.

I’m also surprised that there are a few careers I never had a Sim reach the top of.

Oh my goodness! More than 2500 is impressive! How long have you been playing the same save?
  • Options
    2,020 points.

Wow! Holy cow that's a lot. How long have you played that save?
  • Options
    At the moment I have 625. At least in the one save I'm in.

Better than I've done lol! That's pretty good.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited March 2023
    2510 points i started playing when sims 4 came out IN 2014. don't have my saves from then though. will have to try for 26 generations sometime though.
  • Options
    I've been playing my save for almost 5 years.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    9 year ago owned sims 4 but not have 2014 save
  • Options
    bandit5 wrote: »
    2510 points i started playing when sims 4 came out IN 2014. don't have my saves from then though. will have to try for 26 generations sometime though.

Wow! I've been playing a long time, too...since Sims 2, but never consistent with the same save. I admire those who actually stick with one game. Same sim family? Or do you rotate?
  • Options
    I've been playing my save for almost 5 years.

Oh my goodness! Wow. I don't know why I keep starting over and over.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    I never even knew there is a score for the achievements. I generally just play and don't pay much attention to the achievements. My current score is 1 705, mainly due to my supersim Callisto who is completing all aspirations. I play on pc with a save that started about two years ago.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    I completed every achievement on playstation over one or two save files and took about a year I think. But I think PC got more achievements and we don’t have any in game interface for them. I did 51.
  • Options
    Last time I checked there were 88 achievements for PC.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1006258/do-you-prefer-acheivements-or-cheats/p1

More may have been added with Growing Together.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    I actually don't know because I find that game doesn't really keep track of all the households in my save
    and I often get these achievement spams when I load specific households

well that and also I can't go in live mode in my main save before I have set all my sims likes and dislikes so :lol:
    40 more households to go ~
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I never even knew there is a score for the achievements. I generally just play and don't pay much attention to the achievements. My current score is 1 705, mainly due to my supersim Callisto who is completing all aspirations. I play on pc with a save that started about two years ago.

That's awesome! Gosh, how do y'all stick to one save?
  • Options
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    I completed every achievement on playstation over one or two save files and took about a year I think. But I think PC got more achievements and we don’t have any in game interface for them. I did 51.

All of them?!!! Whoa.

So, I'm not on playstation. Did you have the Legacy Leader achievement, where you have to have ten generations in ten households? That one blows my mind. Like how in the world?
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I actually don't know because I find that game doesn't really keep track of all the households in my save
    and I often get these achievement spams when I load specific households

well that and also I can't go in live mode in my main save before I have set all my sims likes and dislikes so :lol:
    40 more households to go ~

Oh yep...like the huge modern mansion in Willow Creek. If I try and play them, it'll automatically give me an achievement. So frustrating!!! I like completing them on my own. Growing Together has me annoyed for this very reason. I absolutely love it, but the Robles are so high up in their career already that it doesn't feel like an achievement.

What other households do that? I haven't played most of them...but I'm playing pre-mades right now and I'd like to know where Achievement bombs are going to go off.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    HomeMama wrote: »
    JustinB113 wrote: »

All of them?!!! Whoa.

So, I'm not on playstation. Did you have the Legacy Leader achievement, where you have to have ten generations in ten households? That one blows my mind. Like how in the world?

I don’t remember that one, i think it’s one of the PC only ones. We had legacy player which was ten generations for one household.

I remember there was an alphabet legacy which I think was 26 generations in total, I think that was the last one I got!

Id have done the 10x10 one if I had it though, gotta do them all 😆
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    2885. I am shocked by that!!
  • Options
    HomeMama wrote: »
    Future wrote: »

Oh my goodness! More than 2500 is impressive! How long have you been playing the same save?

I’ve been playing in this save since summer 2018.
  • Options
    PoduszkaIsGodPoduszkaIsGod Posts: 3 New Member
    I always make at least one "perfect" sim per game so i have every trait, max skills, max careers etc