Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2023
    6-1-2023-11-28-29.png

Name: Teddy Bear
    Traits: Freegan, Active
    Beginning Aspiration: Extreme Sport Enthusiast
    World: Mt. Komorebi
    Lot: 2-4-1 Wakabamori

Backstory
    Teddy Bear comes from a powerful family from around Selvadorada. In order for him to be safe his parents relocated him to Mt. Komorebi. With no money at all. Teddy Bear is not his real name.

Day 1
    It's his first day in Mt. Komorebi. He enrolled to the local high school and they loaded him with homework already. He has a lot of catching up to do.
    6-1-2023-11-36-13.png

Day 2
    Today Teddy Bear saw snow for the first time ever. Let me just tell you one thing: in Teddy Bear's opinion cell phones are much better to look at.
    6-1-2023-11-47-16.png

Day 3
    OMG! Did you know bob sledding could be really dangerous? Teddy Bear thought it was children's activity. He no longer thinks that.
    6-1-2023-11-53-37.png

Day 4
    Teddy Bear is hungry, lonely and bad smelling all the time. He wanted to take a bath in this pond. For some reason, others were staring at him weirdley so he stared at them back! Ha! 6-1-2023-12-06-13.png

Day 5
    Teddy Bear met the green guy. Matchy matchy.
    6-1-2023-12-12-54.png

Day 6
    Teddy Bear is way better in snowboarding than he is in bob sledding. He is a true natural. Thanks for the free snowboard rent!
    6-1-2023-12-51-46.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Tasks completed:

Friend of the World: New In Town

- Introduce Self to 10 sims

Party Animal: New in Town

- Introduce Self to 10 sims
    - Have 3 friends

Teen Admired Icon: Everyone's Bestie

- Make 10 Teen Friends

Teen Live Fast: Troublemaker

- Pull a Prank 3 Times

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

January 6 - Week 1 - Friday - Night on the Town

night-on-the-town.png
    Elfie wrote his exams and aced them and he is now a "B" student! Woot! After high school, he headed to Drama Club.

Fri-wk-1-grades-are-up.png

It was Night on the Town, and Kiyoshi and Kaori came over after Elfie was finished with drama. Kaori had brought her Grandfather, Shigeru with her. Elfie told them the good news about his grades, and Shigeru told him to keep up the good work and briefly helped Elfie with his homework.

elfie-gets-some-visitors-after-drama-fri.png

Kaori then suggested that they all head to the Hazakura Lounge together for some free drinks and free food. Kiyoshi said some more friends were meeting them there, so it should be a good turn-out. Alright! Elfie was in!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they arrived, more friends had joined them. Elfie headed to the bar, but wasn't sure what to order. Elfie asked the bartender if they had any hot drinks. He was picturing a nice hot chocolate with extra marshmallows. He was sure his friends would love that.

do-you-have-anything-hot.png

The bartender smiled mischievously at him and said she had something "hot" for him. She then proceeded to make them a round of hot and smokey drinks. Elfie had never tasted anything like it. Ooh! And look at the little pink umbrellas! He was going to keep those.

inviting-some-friends-out-for-night-on-the-town-fi.png

More friends showed up. Most of them teens. Wolfgang Munch, Kiyoshi Ito, Morgan Fyres, Duane Talla and Darling Walsh. Lou Howell was also there.

he-ordered-the-most-expensive-drink-hot-amd-smoky.png

More teens seemed to show up and someone ordered another round of drinks.

more-rounds-of-drinks-were-roderes.png

Then someone shouted that they should go dance. Elfie thought it was Lou...the guy was a party animal.

And suddenly, there was a dance party.

dance-party.png

Elfie even did a very interesting dance with Gemma. Wolfgang must have thought so too because he snapped a photo of them. Or maybe he was recording them for simtube. It was certainly an unusual dance.

he-even-had-a-rather-interesting-dance-with-gemma.png

Kaori came up and asked Elfie if he would like to slow dance with her. Elfie thought that would be nice and didn't even step on her toes. I mean he is wearing huge clown shoes.

he-had-a-nice-slow-dance-with-kaori.png

More dancing and Elfie really knew how to "get down".

elfie-could-really-get-down.png

In fact, dancing was in his bones!
    dancing-in-my-bones-elfie.png

As the group headed to the bar again, Elfie spied a piano in the corner and went over and played a jaunty tune of Jingle Bells. It was the only song he knew really well, and his friends thought that it was such a fun song. Well...maybe Duane didn't think so as he was snoozing on the couch.

elfie-then-played-a-little-ditty-and-got-the-party-really-rolling-well-maybe-not-for-duane.png

Elfie then decided to practice another song, Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and he even got some tips! Elfie was so happy that sims knew these songs. They were his all-time favorites.

he-even-got-some-tips.png

It was getting late, and most of the teens had left. Elfie decided to head over to the other room again and sat down and listed to the Japanese Music. What a great night it had been and what a great group of friends he had made. He wished his friends from the North Pole could be here too. Elfie had saved 3 of the little pink umbrellas and when he got back home he would tell Decker, Jangles and Snowflake all about the night.

Elfie smiled and pulled out a little bear from his pocket and played with her while he listened to the music. Ah yes...Elfie was in his happy place.

elfie-listening-to-the-music.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I had Elfie ask Gemma for a sweetheart dance and this glitch happened. I thought it was hilarious.

Elfie is getting so popular and now has a Good Reputation.
    elfie-has-a-good-repuation-fri-wk-1.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    edited January 2023
    @DoloresGrey , Welcome to challenge :) Good start , Teddy!

is he up for download somewhere? :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    edited January 2023
    Non CC June is in the gallery here.

I'm considering getting High School Years...I dunno...is it worth it?

@DoloresGrey
    Teddy looks like a lot of fun! I would also love to download him. Though I don't have HSY, and I think that hair must be from that pack, because I don't recognize it. That, or I'm just silly. Which is possible.

@SoulGal7
    Good job, Elfie, getting those grades up! And dancing. Him and Gemma are doing uh...a social distancing dance? I dunno...lol.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @permanentrose
    Very nice of Kyoshi to introduce Morgan to Flora, and then take off. hehe Gah, those dang phones, so intrusive. She should be smiling back at Morgan instead of having her nose stuck in a phone. Bleh...

hehe Um, yeah, it was a wild ride, but looks fun anyway for the two of them. I'm so glad Flora opened up to Morgan, like I said before, she needs friends right now, someone close she can confide in to help her or just to listen. I love how little things are nudging her memory a bit, like seeing the fireflies. Hopefully her memories will come flooding back soon.

Hmm, interesting dream she had, with the greenhouse again but now there's a child there. I wonder who they are. A relative perhaps? We shall see... :)

@LegacySims2017
    Oh boy, first day of school and Dante's already in trouble, bummer. Nice date with Morgan though. Congrats on getting Gold Dante and having a new love interest. I wonder if it'll go any further than that though. I'm guessing no since he has a long ways to go yet for all those baes he needs.

Perfectly acceptable to cheat for goals out of your control that need to be filled, I would've done the same thing. :)

@DoloresGrey

Welcome to the challenge! <3 I'm so happy you've joined in on the fun and posted for every day that you've missed. Wow, that's very commendable. I'm loving your challenge Sim's name, Teddy Bear! Curious to find out why his parents sent him away 'to keep him safe.' Very intriguing backstory. Love his introduction screenshot. He looks so annoyed, poor kid.
    Lovely pic of him doing homework by the waterfalls. Mt. Komorebi is so pretty. Oh yeah, I imagine he'd much prefer warmer weather since he came from Selvadora where it never snows. hehe Yep, sledding isn't just for kids Teddy. Love the pic of him all stinky with the annoyed face in the hot springs. hehe "What're you lookin' at?" Oh hey, they do match! hehe Great last screenshot. Teddy looks scared, but excited! A natural eh? Fantastic! :)

Looks like you've got a great start, I'm excited to follow along as he progresses through the year. Good luck with the challenge, I hope it's as much fun for you as it has been for me and others doing the challenge. :) I'll update the main post to include a link to your first post for Teddy. If you'd like to share him with us on the Gallery, let me know and I'll include a link to him also.

@SoulGal7
    Very cool Elfie got to meet Kyoshi's Grandfather. What a great time Elfie had with all his friends for Night on the Town. I love how you took a glitch in the game and ran with it for Elfie's story. hehe Fun new dance, yep Elfie! I wonder what his friends thought the reason all he played was holiday songs. He looks so happy in the last screenshot. :)

@Belalucina

I don't have HSY myself, yet, so I can't really vouch for the gameplay except for watching a few LPs on YT. I want it purely for the new world, build/buy and CAS assets. I'm not so keen on the High School part of it since I don't play teens that much. Cale never did go to school and Essa only went a few times.

Link updates for the main post page coming shortly. Hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    I have Riley Chatman up on the gallery.. I be posting yesterday and today probably tonight or doing three days tomorrow
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Belalucina
    So fun to see so many challenge sims in your update! I feel like Elfie and June would be good buddies. Flora definitely needs some friends too though - June is in my game, but I played ahead a bit so she won't show up for several more days. I didn't realize the repo man was in sims 4! I also have a lot of mods so no randoms generate, so maybe that's why I haven't seen a repo man, because Flora certainly hasn't been on top of paying her bills lol. Hilarious he even took the trees too.

@LegacySims2017
    Looks like both our sims are having cute moments with Morgan haha. Way to go for already being two bae's in. I really do need to try a 100 bae or baby challenge at some point along with this challenge, but I'm not gonna subject poor Flora to that this year haha. One of my sims keeps calling Flora to ask if she should have a baby, and Flora has said yes like 7 times, but I guess since that sim is married to woman, the game isn't generating the pregnancy, so it just keeps having her call lol. Hopefully Dante enjoys having a little brother or sister though!

@DoloresGrey
    Welcome to the challenge! Teddy's back story is great and perfect for him to land himself in Mt. Komorebi - I'm enjoying your story already and can't wait to see how it goes, and let us know if he's available for download and I'll add him to my game!

@SoulGal7
    Did you make the lounge a teen hang out? So great to see so many teens there, so much fun for Elfie! And it looks like Elfie had a little bit more than sugar to drink lol. I don't know if I've ever played with a childish sim before, but all those little extra animations/interactions are so cute!

@Karababy52
    Teens being on their phones constantly is so annoying. Flora even used hers while going for a swim in the river lol. I do feel like I'm building up to a moment where all her memories will come back at once, I'm just not sure exactly when it will happen. Letting my game just guide a bit and seeing how I can incorporate random experiences into her story as well. Morgan and Flora are very cute together, and the more I play, the more I get attached to Morgan even though I was hoping to put Flora with one of my own sims in the future haha...gonna let Flora guide me though. I'm sure she'll let me know what she ultimately wants haha.
    Main post page has been updated with your links @DoloresGrey and @Carebear92! :)
    @permanentrose
    They toned phone usage down in a patch already, but I don't think they reduced it enough. I've seen screenshots of werewolves rampaging while on their phone as they ran around. o.O You'll know when the time is right depending on how her story goes to reveal her memories. Hmm, well, Morgan could just be a fling perhaps? Then you could still hook her up with your own Sims. Unless of course Flora ends up falling in love with her. Just go with the flow is my motto. :)
    edited January 2023
    @Karababy52
    i feel like we could have a whole thread of screenshots of sims on their phones at inappropriate times haha. I guess it’s kind of reflective of real life though, even I find myself addicted to my phone 😂

I really do intend to go with the flow this year. I definitely had Jules and Robin break up with sims they had good chemistry with just in order to get them with a sim I wanted them with, so I’m just gonna ride things out with flora and see what happens instead of planning. I did age down a few of my own sims though just in case and add them to this save. There are options haha
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @Karababy52
    Not Dante's first day. He's been in school for almost a full season now. If Morgan asks him out on a date, he has to say yes. So, things could constantly blossom with the two. Not to give big spoilers away, but I'm at the point where I need to watch Dante's surroundings and make sure his baes aren't around when he's hitting on possible new ones or flirting with baes he already has. :joy:

@permanentrose
    I cracked up when I read yours. I already had played out today's daily image over a week ago. Funny how both of ours ended up with Morgan on the same day. I can already tell this is going to be a challenge with the 100 baes. As I mentioned, I already played ahead a bit. I'm at the point I need to keep an eye on Dante's surroundings to see if any of his baes are around so they don't end up spying him flirting with someone else.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017
    I played my update about a week ago too so that really is funny. I never really pursue romances with premades but Flora and Morgan already have really good chemistry. With the 100 bae challenge, is the goal to have 100 baes all at once or can your sim break up with each previous romance before moving on?
    Babs
    day 7
    pLot4DM.png
    day not to mention.. day never existed... day she was super cranky and i dont even have moods , as no parenthood.

Commenting tomorrow, still trying to sort out my story thread.

Other sims
    2U1Loyg.png
    Ych7Wz8.png
    they rented last rental i had left..
    PBhSIIa.png
    30WStCk.png
    WXLYlZw.png
    4dJO2H5.png

here i queud up sledging for all... I thought they would eat first... nope..... nononono....

htoshmQ.png
    XmDGJcR.png
    2JrjEdS.png
    i1t9Gaq.png
    O3laBqI.png
    HpvHIre.png
    T7FQrwJ.png
    WcZEamR.png
    spuSvvj.png

About romance.. in my game Mccc will take over these sims after they age up to ya.. I need to know now if it matters what gender will , at the time, the pair them up :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Flora has had some rough days too. Always hard to get into a groove with rags to riches and no reward store traits. Love seeing all the challenge sims! Probably put Flora with a girl in your game but it honestly doesn’t matter that much to me, mccc can work it’s magic however you see fit lol
    edited January 2023
    I feel like I'm going to be bad at keeping up with comments lol.

@permanentrose
    Ooh, a memory! Looks magical. And I'm glad Flora was able to connect so easily with Morgan.

@LegacySims2017
    Oh no, detention! Lol. And Morgan, wow she is popular haha. I've never played this game with anyone before, I had no idea she was a popular sim.

@Ellupelluellu
    Poor moody Babs. You should see June's day. There were some MOOD swings. Which I'll share later. R2R is challenging! I've barely been able to do any aspiration stuff. Also, I love that they all had dinner together and then went sledding! So perfect!

Edit: Oh, and you can pair June with a guy. Can you set their preferences with mcc? I don't remember doing that...

About the trees... I don't think that was supposed to happen. Because it locked my game in the event and he wouldn't leave, and I couldn't travel or save the game while it was happening. My attempts at cheating to make him leave caused the game to crash.
    @permanentrose
    There might be a thread floating around like that already. Almost everyone I know can't live without a cell firmly affixed to their head/hand. 🙄

I always pick my Sims partner. Unless another Sim makes their romance bar skyrocket. It's rare, but I always then honor their choice. :) Can't wait to find out who Flora ultimately chooses.

@LegacySims2017
    Ah, of course, I should've known. I remember now from SoulGal's Dylan last year with 100 Baes. Oh dear, he's got a lot of baes already eh? :D Be careful Dante!

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh man, look at that face! Babs is not pleased. Hope nothing too bad happened, though sounds like perhaps it did. o.O On a side note, her make-up is gorgeous! <3

Very cool almost all the challenge Sims hung out together for dinner! :) The screenie with Amelia breathing fire is especially hilarious! Alls well that ends well anyway since it looks like everyone ended up having fun. Great side story! <3
    edited January 2023
    Jan. 6

Screenshot-5.png

Don't worry...everything's fine...
    She may have won the Motive Trials...but at what cost?
    For who to blame for the Motive Trials we have...
    Screenshot-4.png

01-06-23-1-43-01-PM.png
    Got attacked by a centipede on a hike...

01-06-23-2-27-54-PM.png
    Someone must have discovered her, because she was charged rent for using the land. It was a bummer because she had been saving up for a tent, but at the same time, she was grateful that she was able to stay there. After some hard work and collecting she was able to pay her bills and buy herself a tent! After a good night's sleep she was feeling much better!

01-06-23-2-24-22-PM.png
    01-06-23-2-24-28-PM.png
    Made a move on Steve at the festival.

01-06-23-8-46-15-PM.png
    Encountered the Kodama while hiking! Her luck was definitely improving.

01-06-23-9-05-38-PM.png
    Did some hiking with Steve and Babs.

01-06-23-9-07-26-PM.png
    01-06-23-9-06-41-PM.png
    Found some strange footprints. "...wait, I think these are OUR footprints..."

01-06-23-9-38-13-PM.png
    Having a mood swing... "Ugh...I hate potatoes!"

01-06-23-9-50-38-PM.png
    And was finally able to get a woodworking table to start pursuing her dream! ...and bills are due again...oh dear...
    @permanentrose
    I don't think there were set rules for that portion. I'm going to try and keep them as boyfriend/girlfriend unless the npc Sim decides to break up with Dante themselves.

@Belalucina
    Yeah, Morgan has been popular in a lot of gameplays I've noticed. Not just for this Challenge either.

@Karababy52
    My goal is hopefully to get all 100 by September maybe at the latest. It would be fun to finish off the last few months having Dante settle down.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    January 6th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    That is such a cute daily image of Babs.
    Other Sims
    That was awesome to see all of the Challenge Sims hanging out together. Love seeing Dante having such a good time. As I am having him bi in my game, I have no preference who he hooks up with (male or female) in your multiverse.

@permanentrose
    That last sledding image! :lol: What a bumpy ride. First Morgan's facial expression from the bugs was like, "uh oh". But then she had a flirty look. Too funny. Looking at the back of the child, that kind of looks like Morgyn Ember. Morgan and Morgyn. Hmm! :grimace:

@DoloresGrey
    :heart: the name Teddy Bear, even if that is not his real name. Poor Teddy. He wasn't a fan of the snow from the beginning. Sledding probably just made it worse. I'm glad snowboarding was better for him.

@SoulGal7
    Congrats to Elfie on getting B grades. I cracked up at the dance glitch you used in Elfie's favor. :joy:

@Belalucina
    Dang. Someone snitched on June about living on that land. Well, the repo guy did find her. Maybe he was the one that snitched. That sounds reasonable. At least she can feel comfortable now and not hide that the area belongs to her now. June and Steve make a cute couple.Ha, ha at the footprints! Too funny. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Fall
    dj-mixing.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 7: Partying and Flirting

Dante asks Wolfgang Munch if he’d like to hang out at his dad’s Nightclub, LUX. With a bit of flirting, Dante is able to romance Wolfgang.

Bonus Images
    preparing-breakfast.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante learns how to prepare his own food.

jeb-001.jpg?resize=247%2C193&ssl=1
    Luckily, Jeb doesn’t know all the details between Dante and Morgan!

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Comedy (2/10)
    • DJ Mixing (1/10)

Collection:
    • MySims Trophy – Dr. F
    • Sapphire Crystal

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-003-wolfgang-munch.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    January 7

It9GV0H.png
    Morgan invited Flora to hang out at their rental house the next day.
    SivN36e.jpg

"I got you some spray that will repel any insects so you don't have to worry about those awful bugs on your next hike." (When I played the Fyres household to put them on vacation in Mt. Komorebi, I did have Morgan purchase some vending machine items, and with MCCC control I was actually able to get her to gift the items to Flora)
    azAtzFp.jpg

They hit the slopes shortly after.
    Z18tlrZ.png
    It9GV0H.png

Flora unfortunately injured herself, so they headed to the hotsprings so she could soak her injured leg.
    Qx9xzyb.png

"This feels amazing."
    3iQsUru.png

"I'm glad you're feeling better. You should come over for dinner and spend the night - Kiyoshi told you don't have anywhere permanent to stay right now, so you're more than welcome to stay with us while we're here."
    a5NjHfi.png

Actually Flora does have a bed now but it's so pathetic that we won't even talk about it :D
    7b4SiWL.png

Necessary hotsprings snack :D
    197rou7.png

It was just an appetizer for the first proper meal Flora had eaten in days though.
    zafmzH5.jpg

"I'm sorry we don't have more beds here, I hope you don't mind sharing with me..."
    dbjO8L4.png

Flora clearly minds sharing a bed with a cute girl so much ;)
    OXLgQvz.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2023
    Thank You all for your kind comments. If anybody wants to download Teddy Bear, you can. He is on the gallery. I don't have HSY either, the hair should be base game I think.

Day 7
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    7-1-2023-17-16-48.png

Third milestone of the Extreme Sport Enthusiast aspiration in progress.
    Teddy Bear was surviving on canned soups.
    7-1-2023-17-43-19.png

And on raw potatoes that he grows. This lead to a horrible food poisoning. He didn't have any toilet so he always had to run to the public restrooms.
    7-1-2023-18-40-45.png

Once he didn't make it in time and he pooped himself right in front of a pizza guy :D
    7-1-2023-18-50-27.png

Teddy Bear also grows many many onions and he sells them. Thanks to this little business of his he was able to build a tiny cozy shack. With a toilet in it!
    7-1-2023-18-47-34.png

He also gets on really well with his rock climbing buddy.
    7-1-2023-18-55-53.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    @Belalucina
    Gah! Motive trials! Never ends well for my Sims so I stopped letting them attend. Was the Confident moodlet all she got? I see, Dante invited her. Bummer about the lot rent and extra effort to buy a tent. Aww, she got to cuddle with her crush! Go June! HAHA! I literally laughed out loud at the footprints and mood swing comments. You're hilarious! :D Yay! She finally has a woodworking table!

@LegacySims2017
    Good luck with that goal. Makes sense he wouldn't settle down with anyone until later in life. :)

Bae #3! Only 97 more to go! hehe

@permanentrose
    I'm guessing that's your Moira? She's pretty, glowing with a bun in the oven. Nice of Morgan to get Flora those sprays and gift them to her. They both look great on the slopes. A soak and an invitation to spend the night, very cool.

Hey, that's a pretty good start though. However, that bed is uncomfortable, don't know if you noticed. It is cheap though and better than sleeping on a bench. Hot pot! I always forget about that option. Nah, she doesn't mind, comfy bed for a change and a pretty girl by her side. ;)

@DoloresGrey
    Updated the main post to include your link to Teddy on the Gallery. :) Ah, yes, the perils of an R2R Sim. It's a struggle, but I'm sure things will look up for him soon! Yay! Thank goodness for gardening, always lucrative. Nice, cosy little shack he has now. Oh yeah, I'd say he's getting on VERY well with his climbing buddy. hehe :)
    edited January 2023
    @Belalucina , loved that hiking picture with Steve and Babs. Basegame trailersims really doing a snowy escape :D LOL at footprints :P
    @LegacySims2017 , Dante was for some reason very happy for a vacation in snowy place, he had the most of happy moodlets xd
    @SoulGal7 , interesting dance with Gemma, indeed, hehe :D
    @Karababy52 , thanks, she actually can be very pretty, im biased , of course, as I played with Babs before, she married Geoffrey Landgraab , haha. long time ago. Even posted about it in forum, but time has burried those :)
    @permanentrose , thank you :) mccc control and self control are handy indeed, I just wish there were more actual options to choose from.
    @DoloresGrey , great, I'll dl him, he will join the others after they are back from vacation. :p Love the daily pic, haha, aint he freezing?? :D