Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can anyone point me to a good "Sims 3 Pose Creation for Idiots" Blender Tutorial.

My brain is reaching over half-a-century usage, it's getting used up insofar as functional space...and needs to be told in a "Step by step" fashion on how to use Blender and Rigs to fashion poses for my Sims 3 stories.

Can anyone point me to a "for Dummies" style tutorial?
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I found my way to this part of town and saw this post. Half a year after you posted it, yes, but hopefully you're still looking. :sweat_smile:

I followed this tutorial any time I tried to learn (and re-learn) posing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdbhDArZKpY&list=PL-n852rZtiYL4VTYyIRX75fz5T6Rxm-KT

It it utilizing a vastly different version of Blender than current day Blender. I personally prefer Blender 2.79 for Sims 3 stuff. Mostly because I'm used to it, but also because some plugins might no longer work in modern Blender.

P.S. Hope you're doing well. :heart:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    ...sticking my nose in here for just a bit... Hey...have you got a Tumblr? @Emily4331?

...and thanks for the reference to Kaleeko's Blender tutorials. Gonna have to sit down and watch it when I have the time.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Tumblr has always had a confusing layout to me, so I don't have an active tumblr. If you want a way to contact me that isn't here, I'll DM you my Discord. :smile:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    ✋😁👍 OK.
    GYZ6Ak9.png